Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked (1581 Views)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / Naijaloaded:the Famous Nigerians Youth Website Had Been Hacked Down / Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by spyroxy1(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2012
Please help me in the forum, someone keep sending some funny mails from my box to all my contact. This has been happening for up to 2 months now.Sometime I get failure delivery in my box.Recently and even just to day again I noticed that my FB account is sending birthday cards to people. The funny part of it is that some of the reply me and tell me, they will actually wan to know more about the biz/whatever. I don tire, Please help as this can spoil my reputation
Re: Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by kelz88(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2012
Change your password. For the birthday stuff, maybe you accepted a notification app.
Re: Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked by femi4: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Change your password to alpha-numeric type and try not to use your new fb/yahoo acct password to open accounts on any other websites

(1) (Reply)

* * SOLD** Ipad 4 64gb, Wifi +4g (uses Sim) For Quick Sale * * SOLD *** / HELP !!! Cheapest Form Of Internet Connection For Multiple Computers / I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.