Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts (9049 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / NYSC To Train Corpers In Martial Arts / Nysc Members To Get Martial Arts Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by mukina2: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
Iseyin (Oyo State) -The 2012 Batch “A” corps members of the NYSC scheme will be trained in martial arts while at the orientation camp.

Announcing this at the NYSC orientation camp in Iseyin, Oyo State, on Thursday, the State Coordinator, Mrs Sekinat Idowu, said the training was for self-defence.

Idowu spoke at the swearing in and official opening of the orientation course for 3,010 corps members posted to Oyo State.

She said the new training schedule was part of the Federal Government’s policies toward ensuring that the scheme became an enduring instrument in the transformation agenda of government.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/nysc-members-to-be-trained-in-martial-arts/
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin i laugh in chinese
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Blackteeth(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
Just some huuus and haaas thats all. Anyway, those posted to the north will need it most.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
This got me laughing. grin
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by candylips(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
i laugh in kung fu
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by highland(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
So be it.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Gbam1: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
Lost of ideas, scrap this bullshit called NYSC and rather send graduates to a compulsory 1yr industrial attachment
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Funkymallam(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
Eeeyyyaaaaa kpish kpishhhh kpishhh. grin grin

make dem no use am tidy dem employers ooo or weaker otondo kofass cheesy
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by dagboss(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2012
, So that they can defend themselves against  UTC axe and juju (balubalu) bearing NURTW thugs abi? these NYSC guys in Oyo state are not serious at all, I dey laugh!!!
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by dabrake(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
orisirisi
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Intrepid1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
Whoever cooked up this stupid, retarded idea should be parachuted into the Atlantic with a 1-Ton anchor tied securely to their feet!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by neymar11: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
i laugh in kung fu grin grin grin[img]http://www.egala.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
instead of them to train them on how to carry arms in anticipation for the break-up of Nigerian.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by uss25dec: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hmmm, I cant imagine a jobless graduate having dat kind of knowledge after 1 year of service. enof street fight wo.
I think dey should, as well, teach dose posted 2d North, hw to carry guns to defend themselves n hw to dodge bombs too.
I dey laf wo!!!!!!!!
I still dey laf wo!!!!!!!
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
IN OTHER NEWS,

Hong Kong Phooey has been recruited by the Federal Government to Train Corp members in the art of self defence known as Kung fu. . . .

Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
what has martial arts got to do with hunger,unemployment and others?This govt no serious at all.Very soon our boys and girls would turn to jackie chan

Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
Can martial arts save them from the many road accidents that kill them every year.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by KayDee4: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
Scrap scrap scrap NYSC, it's a useless waste of time.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Akwasi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
Guys I don't mean to derail this thread but check this one https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-890242.0.html
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by blacksta(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
how much is the kung fu contract worth - Another opportunity for some one to chop up.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by LEXYLOV: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
To confront Boko Haram or armed robbers
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by IRAPADA(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nice move,ladies(corper) can now use kung fu to fight any one mess wit them
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by joelala(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
sily annoying ideas, shey na karate dem go use disarm bomb or bullets from those RAMS in the north? scrap NYSC or better still let graduates serve in their respective states where they understand the terrain perfectly.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
Useless officials with useless ideas. Kungfu my foot.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Businesstools(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nigeria is a comedy ground.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by agog: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
Will they master the art in 21 days in camp? This is another venture in futility.
Martial Arts my foot!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
bunch of eejits in govt.

stop sending corpers to areas where people are hostile to them angry angry angry angry

every stoopid solution they have provided skirts around the core issue - you are placing civilians in hostile territory.

all this fortified compound, self defense bs means nothing if they are in a community that hs no qualms about going mob mad on the hapless corpers and the governor will say it is God's will angry
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Honeycity(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
stop sending youth corpers to volatile areas full stop.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by Outstrip(f): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2012
Scrap NYSC. Millions of naira being wasted. Divert those funds to other things
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by FlyboyZee: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
I wish they introduced it during my tym, I for don deal with all those agbero dem wey been de for my area.
Re: Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts by etaurus(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Really! I love it. QUan chi fe hong!.

Heheheh

Typical nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NYSC Foundation Loan To Corps Members / Relocation nysc Batch A 2015 / How Do I Get New Nysc ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.