Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola (11615 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Ptimes: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
Reports reaching us from Yola, the Adamawa State capital, say some

unidentified gunmen have shot Mohammed Ali, the head of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in the state.

Mr. Ali was known for being a thorn in the flesh of armed robbers in the state.

Several calls to the spokesperson of the police command in the state, Altine Daniel, went unanswered.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/4150-gunmen_shot_head_of_police_sars_in_yola.html
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Bawss1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Wait o, is Ptimes the Nairaland Newspaper? grin
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by SeunAero(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hope he isnt dead sha?
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by nasty45(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
Wait o,na SARS person they kill?mehn ds guys na jazz ppl
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by LEXYLOV: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
Na boko haram kill am abi na armed robbers   cry
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by nasty45(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
saw d news on vanguard page
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by dustydee: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Na boko haram kill am abi na armed robbers   cry
we can hardly differentiate the two these days.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by kizito96(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
wow, this is a big blow. Hope he recovers soon
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by kaiter: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Glad you posted.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img] wink
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by chimuchi(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
[size=18pt]but why?[/size]
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by bakila: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mohammed Ali is dead was buried and to Muslim rites. From three or four shots, shot in broadday light.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by dapz: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
rip m.a.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by md4real(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
why im i not seeing the usual nairaland tribalistic behaviour? rest in peace name sake
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by alex406(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Rest in peace!
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by seunlayi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
too bad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by mansmith(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
who is safe in this country?
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Nymphnode(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2012
If anyone had ever been in the so called SARS peoples net then the person would be happy that at least he got his. Was there once and its because they got info that I and my colleague clear (bar) tables almost every night. I'm an engineer for God sake and the money we spend is from selling extra materials from sites. Its been paid for and we cant go to a new site with used/ reminant materials.Thats the company's policy by the way. I was on duty when they gbab them but their experience still they scare me till date. RIP though
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 10, 2012
Nymph node:

If anyone had ever been in the so called SARS peoples net then the person would be happy that at least he got his. Was there once and its because they got info that I and my colleague clear (bar) tables almost every night. I'm an engineer for God sake and the money we spend is from selling extra materials from sites. Its been paid for and we cant go to a new site with used/ reminant materials.Thats the company's policy by the way. I was on duty when they gbab them but their experience still they scare me till date. RIP though

Engineer Drunken master,Is this English or Swahili?
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by klas(m): 5:10am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^ Yeeeeeh! Sorry, I meant to say Ouch!
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Harbb: 5:32am On Mar 10, 2012
rip
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by papatosibe: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2012
You get what you put in

And people get what they deserve; if you deserve a bullet, you get one. Thats how the universe operates .
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by bigboyk(m): 6:21am On Mar 10, 2012
I know the dude, it serves him right. A lot of people were openely rejoicing about his death. This guy was responsible for killing many innocent souls. He shot many guys who went out with his girl friends. The guy was just a terrorist. You live by the gun, you die by the gun. I wish him hell, wicked soul.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by ssjalo(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2012
NL
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by bakila: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2012
He shot you for going out with his Girl-friends. Those rejoicing are either Robbers, Boko Haram, Govt chaps trying to cover up.
bigboyk:

I know the dude, it serves him right. A lot of people were openely rejoicing about his death. This guy was responsible for killing many innocent souls. He shot many guys who went out with his girl friends. The guy was just a terrorist. You live by the gun, you die by the gun. I wish him hell, wicked soul.
Nymph node:

They got info that you were spending money like an armed robber. You confirmed that you were spending like an armed robber or not from a legitimate source. Did they shoot you too.

Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by abbey37(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2012
A notorious SARS operative like him suppose get " AYETA" (native bullet proof) naw
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by babaowo: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2012
@abbey37 atimes ayeta dey fail lol or make their own gun get atamatase lol,nah power pass power.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by misterh(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2012
So sad! This is going to be a blow to SARS in that state
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by misterh(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2012
So sad! This is going to be a blow to SARS in that state.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by bigboyk(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2012
I forgot to add this: he was recently indicted for supplying weapons to robbers, though he was covered by his crooked colleagues. Ask anyone from Yola about the criminal who wanted to play God and you'll more about him. Forget your boko haram  thoughts, nemesis just caught up with him. Wicked soul.
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by misterh(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^ oops, If that's true, i'm not surprised this is his end!
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2012
Solving the security issues of this country will go a long way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders / Foreign Missions To Monitor Magu’s Screening By Senate / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.