Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village (2244 Views)

How To Know They Are Following From Village / Top 15 Signs To Know Forces Are Following U From The Village: / You Must Read Dis! (wetin Concern Dem?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2012
15 ways to know if dem dey pursue u from village:
15. If you have worked in a company for 10years without promotion or raise in salary.
14. When you fail maths and english in WAEC.
13. If u slap a military man.
12. If your car spends more time at †ђξ mechanic than on d road.
11. If you are a ARSENAL*** Fan.
10. When you are posted to Maiduguri for NYSC.
9. You are a christian and disguise as a muslim in the midst of boko haram and ur phone starts ringing with d tone 'Let somebody shout halleluyah'!
8. When u mistake a super glue for eye drop.
7. A world class photographer takes a photo of u, edits it 20 times: and u still look ugly.
6. When u vomit pounded yam and egusi in church during a 3 day fasting and prayer session.
5. U sign as a defender for an european club and u first task is to mark Lionel Messi.
4. When u beat a military man's only child.
3. When a rat eats your name out of all your original documents.
2. When your only child joins d Nigerian police force.
1. When you get stuck in an elevator with a boko haram suicide bomber.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by okosodo: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
You try
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^^Yes I know that!
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nice copy and paste! 4litres, more grease to your photocopying machine! undecided
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^ DUH! do u hav a joke dat has neva been told b4? Yes i copied & pasted because i found it hillarious & wanted 2 share it wit people who havnt heard it. If u hv heard it b4, u can kindly move on instead of soundin lyk u 'r on 'ur period.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Vivly(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2012
Tell dem oh. Na only to yab wey dem sabi. But u sef, u no get brand new jokes? We don see dis 15 forces tire
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2012
4litres:

^^^ DUH! do u hav a joke dat has neva been told b4? Yes i copied & pasted because i found it hillarious & wanted 2 share it wit people who havnt heard it. If u hv heard it b4, u can kindly move on instead of soundin lyk u 'r on 'ur period.
no one says copy and paste is a crime! Its only bad and sttupid when u copy and paste jokes dat have already been pasted here on NL jokes section. U copied a joke from here and u pasted it here again! Jeez! undecided how uncreative can one be?? undecided
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
nice 1

bt ve seen dis b4 pls we need new jokes
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2012
Hope u havent heard dis 1 @vicky
Smart Contractor

Three contractors were visiting a tourist attraction on the same day. One was from Nigeria, another from Germany, and the third from France.

At the end of the tour, the guard asked them what they did for a living.

When they all replied that they were contractors, the guard said, "Hey we need one of the rear fences redone. Why don't you guys take a look at it & give me a bid?" So, to the back fence they all went to check it out.

First to step up was the German contractor. He took out his tape measure and pencil, did some measuring and said, "Well I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Next was the French contractor. He also took out his tape measure and pencil, did some quick figuring and said, "Looks like I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Without so much as moving, the Nigerian contractor said, "$2,700."

The guard, incredulous, looked at him and said, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"Easy," he said. "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and we hire the guy from France."

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
^ now dis is better!
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by bright007(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
Second yoke moved just one of my humour muscles*

So pls,where is d joke?
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by bright007(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
Second yoke moved just one of my humour muscles*

So pls,where is d joke?
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
d second joke is better
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
And the Lord said unto Wenger, "Behold I have heard your cry and indeed I have seen the works of the Mancites, the Manuzites, the Chelshites and the Tottentites. I have seen how the Mancites have put their trust in filthy mammon..
I will permit them for this season. I have also seen how the Manuzites lean on the arm of Ferguson... I will pity them also for a season more. However the sin of the Chelshites and the Tottentites are beyond pardon. The Chelshites have made gods of their old prophets and have not allowed my young prophets to prosper...
Europa league is their due. But the Tottentites have vexed me most of all. They have made proud boasts of their skill and their pacy wingers. They have taunted their better rivals and kicked them even as they lay on the floor, as if they did not know that Fabregas had returned to the land of his birth and Nasri had moved on to the land of oil and honey. For this sin, I have instructed mighty angels to seal up the goal post of all their opponents on every pitch of play. In vain will Bale shoot, for nought will Lennon sprint. Their midfield will wallow in confusion, even as their defence leaks goals.
And the angel of Chelsea rose and cried "Lord your sky is blue and holy at thou in thine dwelling please, have mercy and send grace to Stamford Bridge". And the Lord said, "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. Because of my mercy, they will be satisfied with Champions league trophy in May 2020". .....Chelsea fans shout Alleluuuuuuuuuuuuuya!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
........If 2face advertise contraceptives,
no buy, na fake ...........If Akala sells
bleaching cream, buy am, na
Original ...........If Chelsea see an open net
chance, don't panic, it is Torres ...........If
armed robbers visit Emirate Stadium, no
worry - no recent trophies. ...........If
Jonathan make a threat, check it, na
subsidy ...........If Boko Haram threatens,
U betta run coz life no get season two...
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by Ruqaya(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
D second is very funny. Others are copy and paste.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by 4litres: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ruqaya: D second is very funny. Others are copy and paste.
Nah, everytin na copy paste. some u ve heard b4 while some u ve not; so just laff at the ones u havent heard & leave the rest 2 others who might find dem funny,PERIOD
Re: 15 Ways To Know If Dem Dey Pursue U From Village by tpia5: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
this one is much better than mukina's own.

she's too threatening, and na her own head go carry wetin she dey talk.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Dressed In 'Gold Circle Condom' Outfit [pics] / Akpos Definition / A Nigerian Church In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.