Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. (12223 Views)

February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? / Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator / I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Today: Thank You APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by nasty45(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2012
Skii:

If the story is indeed true, I wouldn't blame the poster, though it is not a pleasant thing to deny one's country.

If he had been lynched or attacked, he would have been left alone to bear his wounds and worst still if he had been killed he would have been another statistic gone down the drain in vain for the "Nigeria of today".

In my opinion, I think he did the right thing under such circumstances
abeg helep me tel this ppl wey no get survival instincts.am sure they'v nt been to cuba,colombia,china that's y they runnin their smellin mouth.STUP!.D MOFOS
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by TonySpike: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2012
These days, people are easily identified by their accents and Nigeria is the worst place to tell them you come from. Trust me, I have meet lots of Africans (NOTE: not just oyinbos) who have very bad and nasty things to say about our hell-hole called NIGERIA. The problem with many of us is that we still believe that Nigeria is a "super power" in Africa. But the truth is that we are neither a "super-power" nor "giant" in Africa. The earlier we wake up from our slumber and fight for our dignity among the comity of Nations, the better. Nigerians should smell the coffee and fight for their freedom, afterall, the country belongs to all.

Based on the unwholesome behaviour and crimes perpetrated by some Nigerians particularly from a part of the Nigeria which I wont mention in the country I reside presently, I find it easier to tell people that I'm from West Africa. After all, most countries in West Africa have a similar way of speaking English. OP, i no blame you jare!
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by nasty45(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2012
Skii:

If the story is indeed true, I wouldn't blame the poster, though it is not a pleasant thing to deny one's country.

If he had been lynched or attacked, he would have been left alone to bear his wounds and worst still if he had been killed he would have been another statistic gone down the drain in vain for the "Nigeria of today".

In my opinion, I think he did the right thing under such circumstances
abeg helep me tel this ppl wey no get survival instincts.am sure they'v nt been to cuba,colombia,china that's y they runnin their smellin mouth.STUP!.D MOFOS
Gbawe:

I have never denied my nation and never will. The minute anyone does that is the point at which they pander to crass ignorance. Look at how, as a small example, Nigeria produced two giants of literature (Achebe and Soyinka) who are the most acclaimed to come out of Africa. The publication of both men is included in the list of the 100 best books in history along with masters like Shakespeare et al !!!!!!!!!

How many African Nations can boast of this? Informed and exposed folks know that, in reality, Nigerians are far more about positive conduct than the negative activities many lazily stereotype us with.

It is sad some of us happy to be cowered,  to the point of unpatriotic conduct, because of how ignorant folks prefer accentuating  only negative things about Nigerians. It would be like being ashamed of being black because some racists go around talking about gang-banging as if that is all black folks are about !!

u just mentioned soyinka n achebe,those are few nigerians wit reputation.we are talkin abt a country nt an individual dude.the context of the poster brings the country to bear nt d individual.i can giv u thousands of negativities in my country than i can giv the positivities,even a 9yrs old can giv same
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2012
Gbawe:

I have never denied my nation and never will. The minute anyone does that is the point at which they pander to crass ignorance. Look at how, as a small example, Nigeria produced two giants of literature (Achebe and Soyinka) who are the most acclaimed to come out of Africa. The publication of both men is included in the list of the 100 best books in history along with masters like Shakespeare et al !!!!!!!!!

How many African Nations can boast of this? Informed and exposed folks know that, in reality, Nigerians are far more about positive conduct than the negative activities many lazily stereotype us with.

It is sad some of us happy to be cowered,  to the point of unpatriotic conduct, because of how ignorant folks prefer accentuating  only negative things about Nigerians. It would be like being ashamed of being black because some racists go around talking about gang-banging as if that is all black folks are about !!

you are just consoling ur self.
what was our GDP like during their youthful days,our educational system,our security system,what about sports,agriculture and internal and international relations,you really make me laugh by comparing the Nigeria of then with that of now.

Nigeria was once a nation but its presently a contraption
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Beaf: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2012
nasty45:

i pray u find yourself in a position worst than that of the poster.ppl lyk u sounds bold bt r weakling in real life.i wonder hw the real u is feelin right now.EEEEED.IOT

Fool. What situation did the OP find himself in, except for the prison of low self-esteem that his mind has become?
Do I need to repeat that at this very mo, I am posting from Europe? I am not hiding, I will speak Isoko, Urhobo, Yoruba, Pidgin on my phone without giving a damn, becuase no one gives a phuck. Rather, if your mind is phucked then you start running away from your shadow and claiming to be "Malcom Jim-White" (with annoyingly fake accent to match) whereas your parents named you Onome Esajere and you grew up in Warri.

Crap. angry

If Obama behaved so foolishly, do you think he would be in the White House today with two non-English names? Its the mind, bro.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by blacksta(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
I fully understand one has to be patriotic but common sense should kick in sometimes.  I was attempting to board a plane in the US, my other friends who were black and held British passports boarded without any issues , but come my turn i was put aside  to be searched by 4 security operatives simply because i held a Nigerian passport. Similar thing happened to me again in France and Spain.  

At that point i decided that i needed to get an alternative passport not because i dont like my country but my country carried too much baggage and Unfortunately outsiders dont see the good deeds and will only remember the bad deeds coming out of Nigeria
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
Why are adults arguing like children here, the OP stated clearly that the news of Britian and Italian killed in nigeria was being shown on a television at the moment.
any sensible adult should do the same.
In 2007, a suspected Nigerian allegedly kidnapped a child in Conakry(Republic of Guinea) the news spread to the other cities of Guinea within 2hrs, guess what?? innocent Nigerians on their daily business were attacked in Conakry and other cities, one person died of injury sustained during the attacks. I was an eye witness to this event. my dear, i have to speak in tongues and claim i was from Republic of IYANAKPAJA for my life.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
991:

Why are adults arguing like children here, the OP stated clearly that the news of Britian and Italian killed in nigeria was being shown on a television at the moment.
any sensible adult should do the same.
In 2007, a suspected Nigerian allegedly kidnapped a child in Conakry(Republic of Guinea) the news spread to the other cities of Guinea within 2hrs, guess what?? innocent Nigerians on their daily business were attacked in Conakry and other cities, one person died of injury sustained during the attacks. I was an eye witness to this event. my dear, i have to speak in tongues and claim i was from Republic of IYANAKPAJA for my life.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by nasty45(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf:

Fool. What situation did the OP find himself in, except for the prison of low self-esteem that his mind has become?
Do I need to repeat that at this very mo, I am posting from Europe? I am not hiding, I will speak Isoko, Urhobo, Yoruba, Pidgin on my phone without giving a damn, becuase no one gives a phuck. Rather, if your mind is phucked then you start running away from your shadow and claiming to be "Malcom Jim-White" (with annoyingly fake accent to match) whereas your parents named you Onome Esajere and you grew up in Warri.

Crap. angry

If Obama behaved so foolishly, do you think he would be in the White House today with two non-English names? Its the mind, bro.
what has changin of name or speakin a diff language got to do wit the poster's text.u seriously pathetic.BRO WE TALKIN ABT SURVIVAL INSTINCT HR.U WIL NEVA KNW WHAT MUST HAVE BECOME OF HIS FATE.THIS AS SUCH HAPPEN EVERYWR.DNT GET ME WRONG BRO,I FRONT AS A NIGERIAN WHEN AM WIT MY NAIJA FOLKS BUT NOT WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE.USE UR COMMON SENSE DUDE.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Beaf: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
^
What survival instinct? Do you think Europe is a jungle full of animals who just kill Nigerians at random? You think it is Iraq? Your story is absolutely ridiculous.
Low self-esteem is a prison that makes one run when there is no danger, change their names and adopt annoyingly fake accents when nobody really gives a phuck if you are from the Moon or Jupiter.

Low self-esteem is a prison that makes foragers out of individuals that would normally be talented. embarassed
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
nasty45:

i pray u find yourself in a position worst than that of the poster.ppl lyk u sounds bold bt r weakling in real life.i wonder hw the real u is feelin right now.EEEEED.IOT

He is bragger!! We know them.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
nasty45:

He is a bragger!! We know them.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by member479760: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
na today, many of dem dey Yankee wey don deny for long.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Gbawe: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
aguiyi:

you are just consoling ur self.
what was our GDP like during their youthful days,our educational system,our security system,what about sports,agriculture and internal and international relations,you really make me laugh by comparing the Nigeria of then with that of now.

Nigeria was once a nation but its presently a contraption

From my viewpoint,  issues are really very simple. This is a Nigerians website for Nigerians. Why would anyone who does not wish to identify with Nigeria want to be here? How will some us raise our sons when we are not even principled or manly enough to recognise the basic essence of humanity? A principled person who has genuinely rejected Nigeria will not be here. They will forget Nigeria totally and be rocking their American, British, German passport with pride.

We are all here discussing the problem of our nation daily but we must draw the line somewhere. Anyone advocating the denial of Nigeria should simply not be here. Those who introspect genuinely will admit that to themselves because it will be clear that it is only losers who continue to associate with whatever they claim is impeding their progress. Principled men take decisions and live or die by them. If you are convinced Nigeria is worthless, what are you doing on a Nigerian website undermining Nigeria? No Oodua, Biafra or Arewa  website to visit and rant?

Ultimately, It is all about honour as a man. If you genuinely have no pride in  Nigeria, then reject her totally in your heart and not here, on a Nigerians website, where some of us still know we can have the nation we want if majority of us move away from being pious critics alone to be active participant in the search for
solutions. I can understand that Nigerians are frustrated with Nigeria but some of us should really think of what we are saying.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by andyanders: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Beaf

Stop making such statement. I believe you have never lived abroad where you have white KKKs and Rednakes who hated blacks for nothing. Who can kill at anytime.
The poster did the right thing
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by udezue(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
If Ikwerre can deny being Igbo and we have ppl who support it then why can't a Nigerian deny being Nigerian. I see myself as a Biafran so don't I have the right to say I am not Nigerian? Its not like he denied being Yoruba, Efik, Igbo, etc. Those God-given identities not some British-made imposed identity.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
koruji:

And what high esteem was he suppose to project by identifying himself as a Nigeria.

This is my recommendation for declaring your personal independence when it is not absolutely necessary to identify yourself as Nigerian.
If you are Yoruba, tell them you are from Yoruba/Oodua nation. If somebody wonders where that nation is located, you tell them it borders Nigeria on the East sode and Benin on the West.
If you are Igbo, tell them you are from Biafra nation. If somebody wonders where that nation is located, you tell thems it borders Nigerian on the West side and Cameroun on the East side.
etc.

Beaf and his cohorts can continue holding on to the smelly head of a dead fish - it will not wake up.

Go around projecting non-existent Nations and soon you will have people thinking. . . "here is a fellow with a pepperoni short of a pizza. ". grin
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by ikeyman00(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
@@@@@

right ahahha

if u ask me aka superman personally i think the poster aint alone at all!!! i mean u can see the poster is battling depression

there are lots at any angle me looks!! fake fake fake; even boko mu fucers they all fake; go figure ba stards

driving ur car in naija and listening to those fake accent hmm me thinking what will the real america living in naija make of that

watching niger gov instead doing what he meant to do; he trying to impress us with good english

here in uk there are people that walk around personating the  black american accent; hey yo bro i need some p ussy mennnnnnn; lol

then there are some monsters that just cuz they are comfortable dey come for nl dey talk down on anything naija; when u scratch the surface u realise their investment dey naija

then u have the one that pretend they cnt read what they see nl

they plenty oooo

what can de done when a man of god forget say he is there to help the masses as the bible say he go dey look for private jet

hmmm
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by seal777(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
[b]As quick as one might be tempted to castigate the poster on his denial of his home country in a foreign land, i will disagree with those who are comparing him with Britons, Americans, Iraqi's, Afghans and even Ghanaian down here because governments in those countries don't take lightly infringement on their citizens anywhere in the world, that cannot be said to be true about our dear country Nigeria as citizens of this poor country are been subjected to inhuman treatments all over the world with their leaders busy laundering public funds into those countries at the detriment of its citizens.

Patriotism is not forced on citizens, its a confidence you gain over time in your motherland when all obvious protection and rights are guaranteed, enforced and defended any where in the world.

I am waiting for a day when a NIGERIAN presidential jet is denied landing access while on officoal visits abroad, perhaps they will be more responsible in managing the affairs of this country for the benefit of the entire populace, home and abroad. [/b]
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by koruji(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
I am not going around projecting non-existent nations. What I am suggesting is for when someone asks you, unofficially?

It is an expression of personal independence. In my view this pretension we call Nigeria, put together by a colonial master, is effectively dead.

I refuse to be associated, if I can help it, with a country where some people would go around burning schools, bombing market places, etc. all because of some religious s.tupidity.

What's more, the leaders act unconcerned & lily-livered, moving to do something only when either their inner circle or loot is threatened.

eGuerrilla:

Go around projecting non-existent Nations and soon you will have people thinking. . . "here is a fellow with a pepperoni short of a pizza. ". grin
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Detongue: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
U re a big f ,o .o. l
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Beaf: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
naijababe:

Powerful statement many would not understand.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by koruji(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
In addition, how many Afghans have you met lately. It is not that they all returned to their country, but have since 9/11 learn to be invisible - they are all probably claiming to be from Jordan or some other West friendly place these days. Same with Saudis.

Unfortunately, it is going to be hard for the Nigerian to hide his identity. What does that mean? If the atrocities of BH escalates the way it is going Nigerians will soon become a rarity in the outside world - most will be deported. Those left will have to live off their personal reputation. That would work around people that know you very well. Among others, you will have no choice than to deny being Nigerian.

Imagine the kind of bad treatment a world renowned national personality like Wole Soyinka has received at different times in the past - and things were not even this bad. Now imagine a lesser known person going around proclaiming himself Nigerian.

seal777:

[b]As quick as one might be tempted to castigate the poster on his denial of his home country in a foreign land, i will disagree with those who are comparing him with Britons, Americans, Iraqi's, Afghans and even Ghanaian down here because governments in those countries don't take lightly infringement on their citizens anywhere in the world, that cannot be said to be true about our dear country Nigeria as citizens of this poor country are been subjected to inhuman treatments all over the world with their leaders busy laundering public funds into those countries at the detriment of its citizens.

Patriotism is not forced on citizens, its a confidence you gain over time in your motherland when all obvious protection and rights are guaranteed, enforced and defended any where in the world.

I am waiting for a day when a NIGERIAN presidential jet is denied landing access while on officoal visits abroad, perhaps they will be more responsible in managing the affairs of this country for the benefit of the entire populace, home and abroad. [/b]
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Beaf: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
andyanders:

@Beaf

Stop making such statement. I believe you have never lived abroad where you have white KKKs and Rednakes who hated blacks for nothing. Who can kill at anytime.
The poster did the right thing

Really? Redneck is just a derogatory term like nigger.

I've never heard that the KKK either has a foothold in Europe or still operates in this modern age; I would be interested in where you source your claims.

Its a mind thing, bro.

Low self-esteem is what affected the OP, its the same thing that will make him hide behind tree's in the park when harmless people are passing by.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by koruji(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
It is not about being inferior, it is about what you can afford to be associated with. Nigeria as it is currently operating, and where it is headed, is bad for the health of anyone who goes about calling attention to themselves as a Nigerian.

Beaf and his friends can hide under official resources but most Nigerians do not have that luxury. And, as the recent South African episode showed, even those hiding under the cover of an "official of the federal republic" can only hang their hats on that within the borders of their lie they like to call Nigeria. Outside the borders, they will increasingly be treated like an ordinary Nigerian.

One of these days, BH is going to do something so bad that GEJ will be directly embarrased.  OBJ had a small taste of that with his "$45000 farm equipment" saga. Fortunately for OBJ he was able to shift all the blame to a personal aide. With BH it is unlikely that anyone would be willing to accept blame when that day comes for GEJ.

Beaf:

Powerful statement many would not understand.

naijababe:

Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by koruji(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
@Gbawe
What I am suggesting is that Nigeria as a nation is an illusion. It exists only in the pockets of the thieves and egoistic maniacs that call themselves leaders, but not anywhere else.

I was one of those who would never deny being Nigerian. In fact, in situations that others might consider dangerous I use to go out of my way to tell people about Nigeria. Heck, I was so angry about the way the south african movie "District 9" depicted Nigerians that I started a petition drive.

NO MORE.

The realization came to me that Nigeria's story is that of George and Lenie in "Of Mice and Men". I will not go into this story, but the short of it is that George kept holding the bag for Lenie, even in the face of one dastardly act after the other. At the end, George realized that what was about to happen would take him down with Lennie. He did what must be done to avoid that fate.

It was a sad end, and George would be considered disloyal by some, but he could not afford to go down with him. In the same way, the rest of us in Nigeria cannot afford to go down with the depraved stealing being conducted by the leaders nor with the fanatiscm that will consume those who have exploited it in the past. It is time to get out of this sinking ship.

Besides, what I am suggesting is really no worse than the acts of many who hide behind the seal of state:
We were here when Ciroma openly told GEJ they will make the country ungovernable. What can be less patriotic than that?
We were all here when GEJ without any evidence denied that MEND was behind the Abuja bombings, when even MEND claimed it? I was at that time willing to give GEJ the benefit of the doubt, but now realize that he is even worse than the run of the mill politician.
We were all here when GEJ & his police effectively deported citizens who were visiting Abuja with no incriminating evidence/material. That is really very UNPATRIOTIC. The same Beaf that was here talking crap about the South Africa deportations came here to dance & make merriment about the powers of the police and the presidency to "ensure security"
We were all here when a president informed the nation that neo-colonialism is the way to clean his countrymen of corruption. If that is not the most unpatriotic statement by a sitting president, then I don't understand what is.
We were here when Beaf was telling northerners how GEJ will cut them loose in the desert. What can be less patriotic than that?
We are all here as people die from not receiving their pensions, but a group of people were diverting N21 billion into their own personal accounts (how is it possible for someone to divert even 1 billion of something without being noticed. The guy probably just used his own account number as the account for the pension fund. No place on earth where such is possible should call itself a nation). I certainly don't see a nation here at all.

We need to face it. From the presidency on down the so-called leaders have already abandoned the ship of state, while deceiving us that they are on board. I am simply suggesting that people declare their personal independence in anticipation of the inevitable.

Lastly, while I am not suggesting that you go around declaring yourself a non-Nigerian even you have to admit that in all those places you visit, you are really operating mainly on your own personal reputation. If you were to go to those places on the basis of the reputation Nigeria's leaders have acquired for her, you would find yourself in the cold. This has been the case for even the world-renowned among us e.g. Wole Soyinka, and that was back when all we had to worry about were 419s, and not Boko Haram et al.

Gbawe: Beaf is no doubt an uncouth cretin but it is unreasonable  for you to encourage Nigerians to disown their nation because that is how you feel personally. I think what  you and a lot of bright guys lack is the human interaction and world exposure that would make you gain a better perspective.

I am in Ghana now. I was in Ivory Coast yesterday and will be in Togo on Monday. should I go around telling folks ridiculously that I am Yoruba from Oodua land as you simplistially and unpatriotically suggest? It does not make sense especially to proud Nigerians who know that, in reality and despite popular misconception, majority of Nigerians are good, decent and hardworking folks. I have no connection with book haram or the fraud, corruption and criminality some Nigerians engage in.

Rather, I identify with the many positive qualities that makes Nigerians well-respected professionally worldwide as bright, talented and driven individuals. To that end, I will always be happy to declare myself a Nigerian. It is not my fault or problem that human beings generally prefers to focus on the negatives and I will not deny my nation by pandering to that undesirable flaw.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Youhesh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
those of u who are blaming the poster dont know what you are talking about. How many Hausas leaving in the east will claim to be Hausas after the Madalla bombing or how many christains if possible will not claim to be muslims during the Kano riots some years ago. And you blame the young man who is far away from his homeland struggling to survive to admit been a Nigerian after a Brit and an Italian has been killed in his home country. The survival instinct kicked in and he should not be blamed for that.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by Leemak: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ useless Beaf, u beta stop dt ur foolish remarks.because sumbody denied dis yeye country leading by your drunkard fisherman broda called GEJ u get guk to b accusing dt person of unpatriotic. D guy even tried, if it was me i fon don say am 4rm Sao Tome.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by koruji(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
You should have written" "You think it is Nigeria", rather than "Iraq" below.

Of course, you will come back to tell me that BH is only killing people in the north, but that is also true of Iraq. The bombings are happening in only a few cities of Iraq. Your Nigeria has become Afghanistan & Iraq combined.

Face reality, because only then can you do something about it.

Beaf:

^
What survival instinct? Do you think Europe is a jungle full of animals who just kill Nigerians at random? You think it is Iraq Nigeria? Your story is absolutely ridiculous.
Low self-esteem is a prison that makes one run when there is no danger, change their names and adopt annoyingly fake accents when nobody really gives a phuck if you are from the Moon or Jupiter.

Low self-esteem is a prison that makes foragers out of individuals that would normally be talented. embarassed
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by DPsalmist2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Beaf is really holding it down here. Despite the state of Nigeria, I won't deny my nation. Anyone who doesn't like the fact I'm a Nigerian can go eat shit. As for the low self-esteemed disgraceful cowardly traitor who created this thread, you're an embarassment.
Re: I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. by glowithdan(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
We can only sit here and talk all sorts of rubbish; you only need to be on war front to appreciate the beauty and heat of the battle.

As for those that's been opportuned to travel abroad (Europe), then you'll understand the sudden and tight situation this young man found himself. No doubt, no country is an isolation to such act, but for months running, Nigeria has remain on public domain for negative reasons. Subsidy; Corrupt Leaders (which one of them will be convicted soon on a foreign land); BOKO Haram, Niger Delta brouhaha; insecurity and the rest.

You only need to travel abroad as a student where you have students from different parts of the world, then you would understand the situation that young man found himself.

I have never been an advocate of separation, but I don't see this "Nigeria Marriage" of a thing working one bit. Rather, it's favoring only some greedy and selfish people in cartain quarters!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / PMB's Men Plot Capture Of Petroleum Sector With Controversial Appointments / SDP Collapses Entire Northeast Structure, Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.