Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered (17807 Views)

Late Mr. James Ocholi And His Family Were Murdered Says FRSC Boss / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / British And Italian Hostage Killed In Birkin Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by chuks49(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2012

Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by chuks49(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2012

Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by chuks49(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2012

Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by chuks49(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2012

Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by room702(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2012
its bad they got killed but seriously if there is danger somewhere and people are being killed senselessly, its common sense to me not to go there.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2012
you may as well get the hell out of nigeria
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by buzor(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2012
d nigeria military in collabo with d british wanted to act jack bauser style rescue in sokoto. and now they ve failed woefully causing d death of 2 innocent briton and an italian.
i think they should go back and watch 24 all over again and pay attention to details next time,
LMAOL
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by buzor(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2012
d nigeria military in collabo with d british wanted to act jack bauser style rescue in sokoto. and now they ve failed woefully causing d death of 2 innocent briton and an italian.
i think they should go back and watch 24 all over again and pay attention to details next time,
LMAOL
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Sunofgod(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2012
Looking at all the bullet holes, these 'Special Force' people dont seem to be very accurate.

Its obvious the killed the hostages with their wild firing.

Common Naija police wouldn't have wasted bullets like this.

Poorly executed operation - SBS are a bunch of cowboys.

They better head back to Afghanistan.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by buzor(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2012
d nigeria military in collabo with d british wanted to act jack bauser style rescue in sokoto. and now they ve failed woefully causing d death of innocent briton and an italian.
LMAOL
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2012
THEY SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED THE US MARINES. NO ONE ELSE DOES IT BETTER.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by emron1(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2012
this goes to show how incompetent our millitary is, will britain had agreed to a collabo if the reverse where to be the case. Nigeria is just a prideless nation. Common comando stilled rerscue they still fail at it. tufiakwa   ashibakwa nigeria a nwuola
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by pendo89(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2012
oops! mission impossible.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by queensmith: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2012
they've turned us into Pakistan this is bloody embarrassing! who allowed journalists onto the crime scene? why is it not sealed off for forensic investigation? what is all this nonsense?

emron1:

this goes to show how incompetent our millitary is, will britain had agreed to a collabo if the reverse where to be the case. Nigeria is just a prideless nation. Common comando stilled rerscue they still fail at it. tufiakwa   ashibakwa nigeria a nwuola

does it not also show how incompetent the British can also be? We can assume since even the british intelligence couldn't handle it that Nigeria has a real situation on it's hands that will require complex measures beyond any military to resolve.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by werepeLeri: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2012
As usual, talk is cheap - you all open your mouths without thinking and talk ras.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by reloboy(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2012
damn i'm eating
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by rhymz(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2012
I am presently in Sokoto NYSC camp, the day this raid happened, the soldiers in our camp did something unsual. They cancelled the evening parade and asked us all not to visit the mammy market but go straight to sleep. Corpers being who they are and oblivious of the goings-on did not heed to the directive; thet visited mammy anyway. As a result, the soldiers asked everyone to report to the parade ground to listen to the camp director's address. There was a wide-spread rumours that there was a shoot-out between soldiers and BK boys somewhere in sokoto; mehn, a cold chill went down my spine. My reaction was this; "why now that I am in Sokoto". The camp director prolly wanted to say sth with regard to the the raid but decided not to do so seeing that our reactions will destabilize the orientation programme there so he just chose to blab about stuff he had in several times cautioned about. But even then, those of us in the know, knew there was more to it than meet the eyes. Later on, I made some news research and discovered the real issue. The botched raid and the precedent capture of some of the sect members had made them issue threats to attack Sokoto and in particular, they made a threat to assasinate the Sultan of Sokoto if their members captured were not released. So far, there is peace in the camp, however, it is obvious that after the 3weeks orientation programm more than half of the corpers will redeploy, Me inclusive. And seriously, the security in this camp is poor, God forbid that Boko boys will remember this camp.
Seriously, this is not my Idea of an average camp. This camp is bullshit, no where to bathe or go to toilet. . Everything is on the open field. The only reason I am just enduring it, is because of the very visible Yoruba and Igbo corp members here. The yorubas especially make up to 50% of the total corp members here in sokoto camp and unsurprisingly all of them have filed for redeployment already. God help us.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by gaddafe(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

As usual, talk is cheap - you all open your mouths without thinking and talk ras.
Exactly my thought
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by chimuchi(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2012
[size=18pt]its a sad incident[/size]
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by justwise(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2012
emron1:

Hot air! talk is cheap.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by 27naira(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2012
rhymz:

I am presently in Sokoto NYSC camp, the day this raid happened, the soldiers in our camp did something unsual. They cancelled the evening parade and asked us all not to visit the mammy market but go straight to sleep. Corpers being who they are and oblivious of the goings-on did not heed to the directive; thet visited mammy anyway. As a result, the soldiers asked everyone to report to the parade ground to listen to the camp director's address. There was a wide-spread rumours that there was a shoot-out between soldiers and BK boys somewhere in sokoto; mehn, a cold chill went down my spine. My reaction was this; "why now that I am in Sokoto". The camp director prolly wanted to say sth with regard to the the raid but decided not to do so seeing that our reactions will destabilize the orientation programme there so he just chose to blab about stuff he had in several times cautioned about. But even then, those of us in the know, knew there was more to it than meet the eyes. Later on, I made some news research and discovered the real issue. The botched raid and the precedent capture of some of the sect members had made them issue threats to attack Sokoto and in particular, they made a threat to assasinate the Sultan of Sokoto if their members captured were not released. So far, there is peace in the camp, however, it is obvious that after the 3weeks orientation programm more than half of the corpers will redeploy, Me inclusive. And seriously, the security in this camp is poor, God forbid that Boko boys will remember this camp.
Seriously, this is not my Idea of an average camp. This camp is bullshit, no where to bathe or go to toilet. . Everything is on the open field. The only reason I am just enduring it, is because of the very visible Yoruba and Igbo corp members here. The yorubas especially make up to 50% of the total corp members here in sokoto camp and unsurprisingly all of them have filed for redeployment already. God help us.

God will protect you.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by betrani(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2012
the truth is that some parents are directly collaborating with our corrupt leaders and government to snd their wards to their untimely graves. hw will a father fold his arms and allw this thieves in abuja snd their children to trouble regions? these guys cant guarantee the safety of innocent nigerians yet they allw their evil minds rule them on this issue redeploy, redeploy, redeploy nw or risk being killed I am not a sut sayeer but corp members go miss.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Templa(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2012
@rhymz God w̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ protect Y'll.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2012
Very bad bad people.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by tttonero: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2012
The troubles will come to Nigeria now over this.
Why could Boko Haram hide out in Nigeria for 10 months with the hostages undetected ? ? ?
The Brave English fighters marched straight into there camp and opened fire. You are Cowards, pray to God you savages.
What was Nigeria doing ? Answer Nothing.
Concentrate on important matters, make sure the price of gasoline is correct.
I am f= ucking speechless, throw away the begging bowl it will not get another coin.
People all over the world hate Nigeria, can you wonder why ?
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2012
i traveled to south-east(Enugu state) yesterday to see a friend, at night we went to a club, i was very surprised , white people almost out-numbered blacks. though no oil or big companies for them to operate in but i thin Enugu State is the best and safest state for foreigners to live.
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by joelala(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2012
eeeeeya one them be MAN u fan, red devils 4life, pretty sure he might end up meeting the devil live. grin
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by mekaboy(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2012
ISNT IT BETTER THAT ITS THE BRITISH TROOPS THAT WENT WITH NIGERIAN TROOPS, IF IT WAS NIGERIAN TROOPS ALONE WHO WENT AND FAILED, DO YOU KNOW HOW THE WORLD AND BRITAIN WILL SEE US LIKE FAILURES AND INCOMPETENT .

BUT, THEY HAVE COME TO NIGERIA AND SEEN THAT NIGERIA IS TOUGHER THAN THEY THOUGHT, THESE ABOKI TERRORIST DONT KNOW WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. THEY SEE HUMAN BEINGS AS COW.

WITH ALL THESE BULLETS ON THE WALL , WHY WONT THE HOSTAGES DIE ? DID THEY JUST GET THERE AND START SHOOTING ANYHOW ? SO WHAT THEY ACT IN THE MOVIE IS FILM TRICK  grin grin grin

WHAT HAPPENED TO PARTS WHERE THEY WALK IN SILENTLY , USE SILENCER GUNS, CATCH A GUARD AND TWIST HIS NECK AND NOBODY WILL KNOW THEY CAME .

Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by jorel1(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2012
Damn it Chloe:-)
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by samyng(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2012
May their soul rest in peace.
This things show that its sponsored by the terrorist here in this country and very bad see how equipped the house is, looks so much like what is shown on the tv series 24. With satellite and other things na wah ooo
Re: Photos: The House Where The British And Italian Hostages Were Murdered by ccollins(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2012
991:

i traveled to south-east(Enugu state) yesterday to see a friend, at night we went to a club, i was very surprised , white people almost out-numbered blacks. though no oil or big companies for them to operate in but i thin Enugu State is the best and safest state for foreigners to live.

911, can u pls tell me some big clubs u went to in enugu,thier prices and wher exactly they are located.i wanna go on sum fun spree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers / Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) / How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.