Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. (23272 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) / Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Funkymallam(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2012
Mar 8, 2012
Mtho'eng'nanqondo
Pu#sies!!!

Mar 8, 2012
tumzangwana
i give up. s.a gov. ke machwega fela a dibari. nxa!

Mar 8, 2012
RobinH
Say no more. Bunch of indecisive spineless wimps.

Mar 8, 2012
Candyboy
“We were the first to not allow Nigerians and it is proper that we apologise and we are not expecting the Nigerian government to apologise to us,” said Ebrahim.

what a po3s this GOVT is, Our own GOVT has just humiliated us, the nation, in front of the whole world, i'm sick at the thought we are run by spineless sheep, this should be a clear message to all SA People, our GOVT is being violated by the 9ja's and they dont give a furk about you on the street, Politics, Business and Greed is the order of the day.

There we have it, SA is the furken laughing stock of Africa, now it is official and for all to see

Mar 8, 2012
MommaC
Where did the other article go?

For the poop who said that Nigeria has been cleared by WHO
They DEFINITELY haven't

http://www.who.int/ith/chapters/ith2011annexs.pdf
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2012/chapter-3-infectious-diseases-related-to-travel/yellow-fever.htm

They are still a high risk country which is probably because your government thinks that hong fong vaccination certificates will protect you from the disease.

Mar 8, 2012
Shredder
@Mtho'eng'nanqondo - You are right about that one, Kitty-cats. They don't take out and apologize to us for the eToll. Agg sorry, eThievery.

Mar 8, 2012
sh!tFaceSamsung
I don't feel sorry for those bastard nigerians : actually we hv to longe attack on them insteed they apologised: pathethic: pela our govrnment is useless when it comes to intanational matters

Mar 8, 2012
witklaps
exactly, the sa-gove are a bunch pu'ssy's

and a bunch bullies punching way above their IQ weight. nigeria -1 s/africa 0

Mar 8, 2012
KatakataEmaotoAditshepe
Not enough,disburse all their spent money and give them emotional abuse compensation on top.

Mar 8, 2012
MORNACHIESS
Let's remove Zomeeer now gud people !

Mar 8, 2012
RobinH
Samsung: Inane talk of attacking people is just so useless. Helps no-one.

Mar 8, 2012
Crown
What the F@%K! Sorry for what? For protecting our health? I thought that was the best thing to do in the first place.

Mar 8, 2012
WordofGod
yeepii! let them come back,

Mar 8, 2012
Candyboy
Where did the other articles go, those threads were interesting, !

Nigeria 1 - SA & Sowetan 0

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/south-africa-apologises-to-nigeria?filter=all_comments
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by aglomar: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
SAs are bitter over bruised egos. But we have to make pce in everyday life, more so in diplomatic circles.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by AjCityOne: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
I don't blame anyone of you South African slowpoke. What the Nigerian government should do from now on is to test all South African passenger coming to Nigeria for HIV and AIDS and then detain them until the result comes out. And if you tested positive, you are going to be prosecuted and sent to prison on Nigeria soil for malicious intent to infect Nigerian population with deadly disease. Yellow fever Vs HIV and Aids, Wondered which is more deadly and humiliating.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
This is what years of Apartheid and discrimination mixed with HIV has turned them into, . . . . . . . angry, bitter and xenophobic twats

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by 4tune1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
Eeya! sorry peeps ur Government understand better.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by gaddafe(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
This hiv infested country. This actually shows the level of their intelligence.
To think they actually believed that the documents were fake is appalling.
''A Nigerian senator who is paid more than the Us president holding a fake yellow fever document'' does this sound reasonable??

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by jolab: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
jeez dnt blame the SA gov 4 tryin 2 protect their citizens.if our gov cares enough they'd give ppl the real certificate nd ask dat other nationals 4rm countries wit disease like dat ave their certificate 2.SIMPLES!
ppl should stop wit the HIV insults!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Toktee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
south africa has no choice,as for those ranting,i advice them to go and hug transformer
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by SamMilla1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Lucky SOBs should thank God we did not package MTN with their deported craps.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by snowdrops(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Toktee:

south africa has no choice,as for those ranting,i advice them to go and hug transformer
point being?
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
O Boi See Frustrated Comments from the SA Niggaz!  shocked shocked
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by BLECINS(f): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
AjCityOne:

I don't blame anyone of you South African slowpoke. What the Nigerian government should do from now on is to test all South African passenger coming to Nigeria for HIV and AIDS and then detain them until the result comes out. And if you tested positive, you are going to be prosecuted and sent to prison on Nigeria soil for malicious intent to infect Nigerian population with deadly disease. Yellow fever Vs HIV and Aids, Wondered which is more deadly and humiliating.

True talk ma brother
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
imagn d rubbs SA's r postn,i cn barely read it cs of d grammer.so dy cn chase nigerians,who help u idiots fight apartheid.who tot u ple hw 2 talk in afrique,where is ur bgst mkt 4 investment?no wori its our naija govts fault,if they were beta u ple wnt say dat.so u ple nw chck us nd send away our lytle chldrn on excursn bk dat they wuld infct u ple,thnk goodns they cm bk atleast u ple wnt gv them aids nd they cm bk malnurishd.d stpd officials didnt c hw healthy our ple r ,idiots .cn u ple beat dat. later when war brks out it is naija una go come seek asylum nd aid.20th century colonial slaves
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by deor03(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
Omonaijanimio
Interesting thread. I am Nigerian. Live in Nigeria. Love it! Visited 11 countries in almost all continents. Worked in 3 countries (including SA) deploying technology on behalf of my global energy company (180 countries bro). Citizens of the world commit crime and also do good things wherever they find themselves. Most South Africans dont know this cos they're very simple and local. Please travel some. Why do South African women marry Nigerian men? Ask them why, hope your ego survives the answer. There are 400 SA companies here in naija. We also have several small and medium scale Nigerian companies in SA. We support the SA medical system with skilled and experienced doctors. Is SA a beautiful country? Yes. Would I live there? NO. Nigeria is also very beautiful and has limitless opportunities with the biggest market in Africa. Can Nigeria survive MTN and co leaving? They only got here yesterday. Will nationalize them in a minute. We did well without them and would continue to do so. We also have home grown Telcos (Glo, etc.) giving MTN a run for their money and also operating in other West African countries. Do we care if all Naijas in SA are deported? We are 160 million people. 4 in 10 black men is Nigerian. Who cares about illegal immigrants? Will Nigerians retaliate if even the illegals in SA are mistreated rather than being repatriated properly, if needed? Ask your government. They know. Can Nigeria go toe to toe with SA diplomatically? Ask Britain. We recently halted BA flights for messing with Arik airlines, and we kicked out the British and Nationalized BP in the 70s because of your sorry Black asses being enslaved by the Europeans. We need no favors from SA. We are no beggars - ask your women. We will survive and thrive anywhere - ask your women again. We are very loyal and proud, and SA is too inexperienced globally to mess with us. Our President is a PhD, while yours takes a bath and eats beetroot to prevent AIDS. BTW, after reading this comment, scoot to the front page of The Sowetan and see the abuses, murder, corruption, paedophilic and gerontophilic abuses being reported, were those also committed by Nigerians? Always looking for someone to blame are you? We are not Zimbabweans or any other panhandling SADAC folk. We will hit back where we can. A Nigerian did not become the richest African through BBE or apartheid era stolen lucre. Watch and learn fuckas.

I love this

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by buzor(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
SA ve learnt Their lesson pretty well
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by peziz(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
Here i was thinking that s.a government are better off than thier nigerian counterpart, but it seems they are the same. Yes! S.a ego has been bruised, but we got an apology; so lets kiss and make up already! And let those peeps quoted up there stop making noise jare. See their english spelling sef! Mstcheeww!!
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Beaf: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
Sam Milla:

Lucky SOBs should thank God we did not package MTN with their deported craps.

Lol! Unu go take laf hinjure small pikin o! grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
good to know they feel so damn inferior, bunch of HIV ridden besterds! see how i keep furkin this SA sl.ut in my skool who cant keep her hand off my Dyck. useless folks.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by eghost247(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
lol
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by vanstanzy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
AjCityOne:

@AjCityOne

Guyz see SA of yesterday o! Dem dey rub shoulders with us now ehn!
This guyz cant battle us when it comes to football let alone words. Guyz abeg no trade words with this toddlers.
Forget this small boys jor!
Next time we'll deport their entire embassies in 9ja.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Myself2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2012
I just love this response by omonaijanimio

"Interesting thread. I am Nigerian. Live in Nigeria. Love it! Visited 11 countries in almost all continents. Worked in 3 countries (including SA) deploying technology on behalf of my global energy company (180 countries bro). Citizens of the world commit crime and also do good things wherever they find themselves. Most South Africans dont know this cos they're very simple and local. Please travel some. Why do South African women marry Nigerian men? Ask them why, hope your ego survives the answer. There are 400 SA companies here in naija. We also have several small and medium scale Nigerian companies in SA. We support the SA medical system with skilled and experienced doctors. Is SA a beautiful country? Yes. Would I live there? NO. Nigeria is also very beautiful and has limitless opportunities with the biggest market in Africa. Can Nigeria survive MTN and co leaving? They only got here yesterday. Will nationalize them in a minute. We did well without them and would continue to do so. We also have home grown Telcos (Glo, etc.) giving MTN a run for their money and also operating in other West African countries. Do we care if all Naijas in SA are deported? We are 160 million people. 4 in 10 black men is Nigerian. Who cares about illegal immigrants? Will Nigerians retaliate if even the illegals in SA are mistreated rather than being repatriated properly, if needed? Ask your government. They know. Can Nigeria go toe to toe with SA diplomatically? Ask Britain. We recently halted BA flights for messing with Arik airlines, and we kicked out the British and Nationalized BP in the 70s because of your sorry Black asses being enslaved by the Europeans. We need no favors from SA. We are no beggars - ask your women. We will survive and thrive anywhere - ask your women again. We are very loyal and proud, and SA is too inexperienced globally to mess with us. Our President is a PhD, while yours takes a bath and eats beetroot to prevent AIDS. BTW, after reading this comment, scoot to the front page of The Sowetan and see the abuses, murder, corruption, paedophilic and gerontophilic abuses being reported, were those also committed by Nigerians? Always looking for someone to blame are you? We are not Zimbabweans or any other panhandling SADAC folk. We will hit back where we can. A Nigerian did not become the richest African through BBE or apartheid era stolen lucre. Watch and learn fuckas".
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by akin33(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
We are declearing war against ur bulshit foolish comment. All SA in Nigeria must go. Even companies frm SA will all be deported. SA will face HIV screening must be screened.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by executinal(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
South Africa again, after Ghana? maybe next time Congo or Nigel will deport Naija, they should keep it coming soon they will be receiving the heat.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by naptu2: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2012
Why do some Nigerians keep insinuating that the yellow fever certificates were fake? The South African High Commission in Nigeria inspects these certificates before visas are issued. How come the High Commission didn't reject them?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by vanstanzy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
Myself2:

I just love this response by omonaijanimio

"Interesting thread. I am Nigerian. Live in Nigeria. Love it! Visited 11 countries in almost all continents. Worked in 3 countries (including SA) deploying technology on behalf of my global energy company (180 countries bro). Citizens of the world commit crime and also do good things wherever they find themselves. Most South Africans dont know this cos they're very simple and local. Please travel some. Why do South African women marry Nigerian men? Ask them why,  hope your ego survives the answer. There are 400 SA companies here in naija. We also have several small and medium scale Nigerian companies in SA. We support the SA medical system with skilled and experienced doctors. Is SA a beautiful country? Yes. Would I live there? NO. Nigeria is also very beautiful and has limitless opportunities with the biggest market in Africa. Can Nigeria survive MTN and co leaving? They only got here yesterday. Will nationalize them in a minute. We did well without them and would continue to do so. We also have home grown Telcos (Glo, etc.) giving MTN a run for their money and also operating in other West African countries. Do we care if all Naijas in SA are deported? We are 160 million people. 4 in 10 black men is Nigerian. Who cares about illegal immigrants? Will Nigerians retaliate if even the illegals in SA are mistreated rather than being repatriated properly, if needed? Ask your government. They know. Can Nigeria go toe to toe with SA diplomatically? Ask Britain. We recently halted BA flights for messing with Arik airlines, and we kicked out the British and Nationalized BP in the 70s because of your sorry Black asses being enslaved by the Europeans. We need no favors from SA. We are no beggars - ask your women. We will survive and thrive anywhere - ask your women again. We are very loyal and proud,  and SA is too inexperienced globally to mess with us. Our President is a PhD, while yours takes a bath and eats beetroot to prevent AIDS. BTW, after reading this comment, scoot to the front page of The Sowetan and see the abuses, murder, corruption, paedophilic and gerontophilic abuses being reported, were those also committed by Nigerians? Always looking for someone to blame are you? We are not Zimbabweans or any other panhandling SADAC folk. We will hit back where we can. A Nigerian did not become the richest African through BBE or apartheid era stolen lucre. Watch and learn fuckas".

@omonaijanimio

U r cracking man. Love this Poo. right heregrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by Detongue: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dis SA re crying because of 'small' apology, dey hv not seen nothin yet
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by vanstanzy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
akin33:

We are declearing war against ur bulshit foolish comment. All SA in Nigeria must go. Even companies frm SA will all be deported. SA will face HIV screening must be screened.  

@akin33
Guy kool tempa. Pardon the small boy SA's abeg, just pardon the small boys for they know not what they say and do.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by stagger: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
A typical South African is inferior to a Nigerian. It is a recognised fact. They can't measure up to us in anything.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by silvernus0: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
The same south Africa that Nigeria helped their ass during the colonial ,apathy eara?
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by doctimothy: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
My my my!!! I love my country and my country people die, We know how to defend ourselves. That unity is still there somewhere. I pray things just get better in our polity. SA can't mess with us smiley

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by babaowo: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
This is why we need to put our house in order to avoid more insults from other african countries.
Re: South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. by friedrice1: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
A country where 1 out of every 2 persons is HIV +ve is complaining about Yellow fever?
this is precious,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yakubu Lame Dies / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked / Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.