Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March (9961 Views)

"How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports / Dele Giwa, 27 Years After (16 March 1947 - 19 October 1986) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March 2012 By Osita Ebiem
9 March 2012

New York [RR] Austrialia–An organization known as The Biafran Alliance based in Australia will be marching to the United Nations offices and foreign embassies of several countries to formally acquaint the UN and the various nations about their demand for the return of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra. At 12pm on 16 March, 2012, the Australia-based organization known as The Biafran Alliance will begin its march to the United Nations Headquarters in Canberra, Australia, to submit an application seeking to restore the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra. Members and supporters are asked to meet at Paul Keating Park in Bankstown at 7am, and then drive in convoy to The Australian Parliament House in Canberra. An independent state from 1967 to 1970, Biafra was reintegrated into Nigeria after the loss of more than 3.1 million Biafran lives during the Biafran-Nigeria War. Biafra originally seceded from Nigeria due to cultural, religious, and ethnic differences.

Now the Biafrans, having not just survived, but persevered in the face of adversity, are now pushing to reinstate the sovereignty of this unique state. In addition to their march to the United Nations, The Biafran Alliance plans to march to the United States Embassy and the Embassy of Israel to make their case. An application will be submitted to each office requesting support in the global effort to restore Biafra’s sovereignty. The Biafran Alliance is part of a larger global activist group known as Biafra Liberation in Exile (BILIE). The Sydney group has 52 members, and is in the process of opening a branch in Melbourne. Chidi Amagwula one of the coordinators of the march noted that, “Self-determination is a human right and exercising that right is our duty.” Amagwula also said that the world’s goal to make poverty history cannot be achieved unless peoples’ rights to self-determination are assuredly respected. The reinstatement of the Republic of Biafra’s sovereignty is one such attempt at respecting that self-determination, he concluded.

For more information, or to find out how you can be part of The Biafran Alliance activities, please contact Chidi Amagwula at +61 451 269 359, or by email at chidibiafra@gmail.com. You can also visit their website at www.thebiafranalliance.org

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by koruji(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
I agree with this. The other nation-states that will come out of Nigeria must follow suit.

We need to start impressing on the U.N. the need to help manage a less violent dismemberment or complete restructuring of the geographical expression called Nigeria.

Otherwise, the people that are pushing violence will eventually commit such an unforgivable act that will lead to a conflagration that will consume not just Nigeria, but the entire West African region.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by nduchucks: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Its amazing how cowards march for treasonous "freedom" thousands of miles away from the homeland. make una come march for Onitsha na.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by scriptwizz: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Its amazing how cowards march for treasonous "freedom" thousands of miles away from the homeland. make una come march for Onitsha na.

sabo, i no blame you, did they tell you that biafrans are senseless. go and ask people what an underground plan means.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by bashr8: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

nama poverty stricken almajiro
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Dede1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2012
@POST

It is very refreshing to read that a protest is being organized for actualization of Biafra in a country that actively supported Nigeria during Nigeria/Biafra civil war.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Dede1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Are you also pleading ignorance to the fact you have heard or seen MASSOB members in Onitsha publicly demanding the need for a country called Biafra?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EkoIle1: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
These are are obviously the unemployed people in Australia. Australian government go soon deport them back to their villages in abakaliki,
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
Let us demand Biafra now, while Igboland's oil hasn't been fully tapped into.

The thought of having the North leach off of us is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by M17: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
NDU CHUCKS .HANG YOUR SELF ABOKI ,HANG YOUR SELF ALJ HAREM /NDU CHUCKS
HANG YOUR SELF NDU-ANIMAL CHUCKS . IF YOU DON'T DROP THAT NDU FROM CHUCKS .ONE DAY I WILL START TRACKING YOUR INTERNET PROTOCOL , IT IS EASY NDU-CHUCKS .YOUR USERNAME AND EVERY NAME YOU EVER USED INCLUDING ALL E-MAIL MESSAGES YOU EVER SENT IS KNOWN . NIGERIANS KNOWN AS HAUSA/FULANI ARE IGBO'S NATURAL ENEMY . NDU-CHUCKS KEEP AWAY FROM AWAY BIAFRA
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by BlackPikiN(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

These are are obviously the unemployed people in Australia. Australian government go soon deport them back to their villages in abakaliki,

You are the biggest f00l of the year!
Stopooiidd cow LIKE YOU.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by M17: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
up biafra .long live biafra
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by kpogede77: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
If I have my way, I will travel to join them in the protest. Ojukwu is a man, I will live to respect that man. Return Biafra sovereignty

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by koruji(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2012
It occured to me recently that YOU are one of the Nigerian "intelligence" agents on this forum - probably SSS cool cool cool

ndu_chucks:

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
koruji:

It occured to me recently that YOU are one of the Nigerian "intelligence" agents on this forum - probably SSS cool cool cool

hehe! you just found out? lol
He has no credibility though, because he is SECTIONAL (a diehard Northern chauvinist) in all his posts here. So, other intelligence agents from other parts of Nigeria will not work with him. As he is tracking southerners, others from the south will be tracking him too. lol
These intelligence officers are people like you and I. They know the truth about Nigeria, and when time comes, everybody will answer his fathers name. cool
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by BlackPikiN(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
koruji:

^^^You are right.
If you check his previous posts, You will see all what he said about the offshore Oil deposits is what the Northern governor's are fighting for.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by oduasolja: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
is it only the igbos that have a right to self determination. make them go . as long as minorities are not dragged in . they should not tamper with minority land.

thieves.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by aljharem(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
oduasolja:

is it only the igbos that have a right to self determination. make them go . as long as minorities are not dragged in . they should not tamper with minority land.

thieves.

Shut it already. who are you to talk for minorties. I know some Minorities that are willing to join the Igbos

FACT !!!
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by tigerleggs(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
Up Biafra!!!
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Yeske2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
oduasolja: is it only the igbos that have a right to self determination. make them go . as long as minorities are not dragged in . they should not tamper with minority land.

thieves.
Olodo!
Ask Dokubo and Briggs Why they want Ndigbo in their union.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Yeske2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
oduasolja: is it only the igbos that have a right to self determination. make them go . as long as minorities are not dragged in . they should not tamper with minority land.

thieves.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Yeske2(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2012

thieves.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by asorocker: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
With the Way Nigeria is going , with the Boko Haram issue , the Killing of foreign Captives , Bombings in the Cities of Jos , Maiduguri, Kano, and with the demonstration by Biafrans , i wont be surprised if the world calls for a referendum in Nigeria, this demonstration in Australia could have some behind the scenes moves by some power countries ( may be Britain and Italy due to the recent attacks they have witnessed).

There is more to this that we are presently seeing
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by solomto(f): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
asorocker: With the Way Nigeria is going , with the Boko Haram issue , the Killing of foreign Captives , Bombings in the Cities of Jos , Maiduguri, Kano, and with the demonstration by Biafrans , i wont be surprised if the world calls for a referendum in Nigeria, this demonstration in Australia could have some behind the scenes moves by some power countries ( may be Britain and Italy due to the recent attacks they have witnessed).

There is more to this that we are presently seeing
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by nduchucks: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2012
koruji: It occured to me recently that YOU are one of the Nigerian "intelligence" agents on this forum - probably SSS cool cool cool

BlackPikiN:

^^^You are right.
If you check his previous posts, You will see all what he said about the offshore Oil deposits is what the Northern governor's are fighting for.

Onlytruth:

hehe! you just found out? lol
He has no credibility though, because he is SECTIONAL (a diehard Northern chauvinist) in all his posts here. So, other intelligence agents from other parts of Nigeria will not work with him. As he is tracking southerners, others from the south will be tracking him too. lol
These intelligence officers are people like you and I. They know the truth about Nigeria, and when time comes, everybody will answer his fathers name. cool

I am now convinced that you people need a psychiatrist,you live in delusions and hallucinations as evident by your continued belief that you can survive a 2nd civil war and your continuous call for a biafran state. P.S. Not more than 2 nations in the history of the world has survived a second civil war.

You people live in lala land. If the Northern governors are fighting for what I have said about offshore deposits, it simply means that they are being fair and reasonable in this case. Must the coincidence be due to some vast conspiracy? Get it through your skulls, there exists people who are brighter than you in other parts of the country, olodos.

SSS ko, triple X ni.

As for the fool who is talking about tracking IP addresses, has it occured to you that if I'm a big enough pain in your neck, I may be informed about IP scrambling technologies? Get lost already, ewu efulefu.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by ACM10: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2012
koruji: It occured to me recently that YOU are one of the Nigerian "intelligence" agents on this forum - probably SSS cool cool cool

Oh! you never knew?

Ndu_chuks, Alj-harem, Okija_juju, Nagoma, etc are suspected SSS members.

These guys are online 24/7 365 days of the year, leading the information war to keep Nigeria one.

There is no point engaging them.

Ndu_chuks loves to issue threats of war and terror on anyone he can't cow.

He uses the tactics of blowing hot and cold(convince you and spice it up with the threat of violence).

Alj_harem uses lies, lies and outright lies.

It's better you ignore these posters
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by jmoore(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2012
Biafra is dead, died a long time ago. Folks that know nothing about UN. One Nigeria for lifeeeeeeeee.....
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Okijajuju1(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March 2012 By Osita Ebiem
9 March 2012

New York [RR] Austrialia–An organization known as The Biafran Alliance based in Australia will be marching to the United Nations offices and foreign embassies of several countries to formally acquaint the UN and the various nations about their demand for the return of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra. At 12pm on 16 March, 2012, the Australia-based organization known as The Biafran Alliance will begin its march to the United Nations Headquarters in Canberra, Australia, to submit an application seeking to restore the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra. Members and supporters are asked to meet at Paul Keating Park in Bankstown at 7am, and then drive in convoy to The Australian Parliament House in Canberra. An independent state from 1967 to 1970, Biafra was reintegrated into Nigeria after the loss of more than 3.1 million Biafran lives during the Biafran-Nigeria War. Biafra originally seceded from Nigeria due to cultural, religious, and ethnic differences.

Now the Biafrans, having not just survived, but persevered in the face of adversity, are now pushing to reinstate the sovereignty of this unique state. In addition to their march to the United Nations, The Biafran Alliance plans to march to the United States Embassy and the Embassy of Israel to make their case. An application will be submitted to each office requesting support in the global effort to restore Biafra’s sovereignty. The Biafran Alliance is part of a larger global activist group known as Biafra Liberation in Exile (BILIE). The Sydney group has 52 members, and is in the process of opening a branch in Melbourne. Chidi Amagwula one of the coordinators of the march noted that, “Self-determination is a human right and exercising that right is our duty.” Amagwula also said that the world’s goal to make poverty history cannot be achieved unless peoples’ rights to self-determination are assuredly respected. The reinstatement of the Republic of Biafra’s sovereignty is one such attempt at respecting that self-determination, he concluded.

For more information, or to find out how you can be part of The Biafran Alliance activities, please contact Chidi Amagwula at +61 451 269 359, or by email at chidibiafra@gmail.com. You can also visit their website at www.thebiafranalliance.org

A Protest by a 52 man association. . .

That should really scare Nigerians and spur the world to recognize Biafra. . .

Ochi ato gbu'e la'm o!!
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by PointB: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: I am now convinced that you people need a psychiatrist,you live in delusions and hallucinations as evident by your continued belief that you can survive a 2nd civil war and your continuous call for a biafran state. P.S. Not more than 2 nations in the history of the world has survived a second civil war.

You people live in lala land. If the Northern governors are fighting for what I have said about offshore deposits, it simply means that they are being fair and reasonable in this case. Must the coincidence be due to some vast conspiracy? Get it through your skulls, there exists people who are brighter than you in other parts of the country, olodos.

SSS ko, triple X ni.

As for the fool who is talking about tracking IP addresses, has it occured to you that if I'm a big enough pain in your neck, I may be informed about IP scrambling technologies? Get lost already, ewu efulefu.

Fortunately, the only group who will not survive another civil war is the the Core North. Unlike before, you will not have Benue and Plateau on your side. Kogi and Kwara will be very wary of partnering with you on any war with the South (or even south-east). Ijaws and other southern minority will move to secure their oil, that is if they don't secede too. Yorubas will advocate diplomacy and peaceful resolution, and will never lift a finger for or against any group.

And international conference will be called to partitioned Nigeria, and peace-keepers will fly in before you could say 'Barack Obama'. Nigeria will morph into multiple nations or true federalism. Whichever way, Core North will be the biggest loser, and there wont be an all out civil war. In any case, if there is another civil war, I am yet to see how the South will be a war Zone, where there is enough empty land in the desert north for testing of the new weapons that will be used in the war. Be careful what you wish for! Core North is clearly isolated locally and globally!

The only reason, no group has made any major move to secede is because they are willing to give Nigeria a chance. Not because of the fear of war. Death comes to all us, whether we like it or not. As it is now, Nigerians are dying in the hands of islamic militant of the North. It is much better to die fighting, than to die in your sleep in the hands of Boko Haram!
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Bigsolo88: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2012
Yes Biafran it is our time
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2012
This time it gonna be " To your Tent Oh israel", Any Ethnic that want to remain ABOKI Man's slave; goodluck 2 u cos betrayal will not work this time, YARIBAS take note
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2012
SW, SS, SE lets Unit and kick Almagiris from our system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari / Foreign Firms Take 43 Percent Of Nigeria’s Oil Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.