Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle (2110 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Ghana Or Sierra Leone Which Is Good To Stay To Hussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by futurewise11(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
dear nairalander,
please kindly advise.a friend of mine is about to finish his industrial attachment in a leading Nigeria bank.he has gathered enough cash (around 600k) and planning to go UK for hustling instead of going back for his hnd all effort to convince him that its not that easy over there prove abortive.hes just talking about discrimination of hnd and also the prospect of doing acca while hustling in UK.PLS HELP WITH CANDID ADVICE.
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by ifegy: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by eghost247(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2012
Wouldnt advice anyone to go abroad without proper education
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by jjjkkkooo: 4:10am On Mar 16, 2012
If d guy is hardworking. I think he shld go to d UK. Be law abiding and work. That environment rewards diligence. He will be better of after some years. Nigeria still has so many issues, no job for B.Sc not to talk of HND. Best wishes.
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by futurewise11(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
jjjkkkooo:
If d guy is hardworking. I think he shld go to d UK. Be law abiding and work. That environment rewards diligence. He will be better of after some years. Nigeria still has so many issues, no job for B.Sc not to talk of HND. Best wishes.

Thanks he eventually stay in Nigeria and hes doing great.
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by Chiichii2010: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
How does he intend to Come.if he does not have paper,then I don't knw how he intends to cope.
Re: Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle by Flexherbal(m): 4:57am On Feb 17, 2016
I will recommend UK.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport Records 376 Flights In 2 Months / Pls I Need Requirements 4 Romania Visa.any Help 4 That. / 10 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpocketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.