Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy (6496 Views)

Owo Ati Swagga(video) - Cartiair Ft Dagin, Terry , Eva ,gino / Cartiair - Owo Ati Swagger(remix) Ft. Gino, Terry Tha Rapman, Da Grin & Eva / Gino No Be God Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by blinx(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2007
I chose that heading to get ur attention. The truth is this that I bought Gino’s album since March this year and every day I seem to be getting more and more addicted to this guy’s music. Apart from the hit single No be God, I just can’t seem to get enough of tracks like stepping out, farabale, player’s way *****, I’ll show you, Lord have mercy *****, pain plus work, etc. Though I’m a huge fan of rugged and I like mode 9, but the truth is that too much attention has been paid to rugged and modey leaving out a hot guy like Gino. I want to know if I’m the only one that’s feeling this guy and also does anybody have any background info on this Gino guy cos I cant get anything out of his myspace page and his site is not yet running.

2 Likes

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by youngdigi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2007
neva heard of him, can u upload the whole cd for download so we can all be on the same page? smiley
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by bolajibaok(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2007
young digger ur right let him upload the whole cd so that we can all enter the same page with him, much respect young digi
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ young_digi and all,

NO! How about supporting your local artistes by buying their albums instead of rippin' of them?!

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ young_digi and all,

NO! How about supporting your local artistes by buying their albums instead of rippin' of them?!
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by WarfyBoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2007
mem that guy is hot i have listned to his "no b God" mem, if una watch that video, una go throw way every other video wey una don watch
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by blinx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2007
i dont think it's right to upload the guys album for all to download for free cos he did that album to make money in order to go back to the studio and make more good music. Unless u can assure me u'er not in 9ja and do not have easy access to the material then i can forward it to ur personal box. But if u can go out there and buy the album; as long u'er a hip-hop lover, u'll enjoy the stuff .
Does it mean no body in the house has a background info on Gino. I really wanna know.

2 Likes

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by youngdigi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2007
i am not in naija, and thats the reason it annoys me when ppl come in here to talk about stuff without providing a link, where on earth do u expect us to understand where u comin from?
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2007

Actually Gino happens to be a very good friend to my bf and his other friends, but speaking of his music I never realize the guy was that good, i thought they were just bragging about him since he was their friend.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mailmalc(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2007
Gino is da bomb men the guy makes me proud of Benin City- - -check out his video--no be God--dats still the best video in naija as far as i am concerned.

Gino too much
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by alisigwe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2007
@young didi,men, that dude can be compared to notorious B.I.G,when it comes to his lyrics,he;s the only rapper in naija that relates his life to the shit any buyer slangs in his stereo,i think it;s unfortunate that u guyz over never listened to my rap idol,i;ve found the icon i've been looking for,wayback it was all abt metaphors,punchlines and all those boring stuffs i'n want to talk abt.my best song of the whole album is "wetin featuring sossick".
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2007
@ young_digi:

Screw that. If you like vex make your blood hot, nobody send you. I still insist uploading a WHOLE album is shitty as per it's detrimental to the artiste himself. Haba, u no wan make im chop. There should be other ways of getting his album, or at least some of his songs. That attitude's typically Nigerian - awoof l'omo. If u'd asked for a coupla songs, that is still considerable. . .but a WHOLE effin' album? C'mon! u wan make ur garri sweet, na so u kon dey pour san san for anoda man garri. Guy man, use your church mind think am.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by pheesayor(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
I'm addicted to playa's way, It's a pity in Nigeria, the whack ones r the ones that get recognition while the really talented ones are sidelined. Gino is undoubtedly talented
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by sect(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2007
@pheesayor you are right,wack songs get most attention while the best are not recognized,if you can just sing a dance track with rhythmic beats and the worst lyrics ever,you've made a good song in this country.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by youngdigi(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2007
@sect, but thats everywhere, when u got souljah boy toppin the US charts for 7 straight weeks with a song talkin about Superman, cranking, rolling and yuuuule
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by nguage(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2007
All we are sayingggggggg is upload the album. I'll get it off i-tunes if he is that good. I downloaded Common's album, Blu and Exile's album, Talib Kweli's album and still bought the albums. I downloaded Sauce kid's album and deleted it after 4 tracks.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by ngmilitant: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
he's workin on 'farabale' video.for more exclusive news,join the naijamicstunts.com hiphop community at www.naijamicstunts.com
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by A40(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2007
The guy is good spits realistic shit there is this track Eh Oh that song is mad
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by A40(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
@n-guage
Then you might probably delete this one but i cant say which is better between sauce kids and gino's
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by youngdigi(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2007
Wordsmith:

@ young_digi:

Screw that. If you like vex make your blood hot, nobody send you. I still insist uploading a WHOLE album is shitty as per it's detrimental to the artiste himself. Haba, u no wan make im chop. There should be other ways of getting his album, or at least some of his songs. That attitude's typically Nigerian - awoof l'omo. If u'd asked for a coupla songs, that is still considerable. . .but a WHOLE effin' album? C'mon! u wan make your garri sweet, na so u kon dey pour san san for another man garri. Guy man, use your church mind think am.
dude , i dont mean to bite anyone's horn here, but how much do these nigerian artists make for cd sales, the cd is 100 naira in lagos, my point is nigerian artists do not make significant profit from album sales, if dude is that good, im sure he will be flooding shows all over the country where his income shud be coming from, so dont come in here like u the RIAA or some shit, ,like someone said here, if the cd is that good, a real fan will buy it after listening, shit, i bet the album u are even buyin in naija is prob a pirated copy(as they mostly are) , so why the stress? u are not puttin in any money in his pocket either, onyoshi
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Fadajasi(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2007
Gino is a great artish,have d album 'pain plus work'. Its tite.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mailmalc(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2007
www.duduradio.com

u'll find Gino's album there. . . they say Gino came out too fast won't last . . haha
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ young_digi:

your blood still dey hot? make u baff use cold water, im fit be say better konji dey catch u. I understand, boys gas sh'omo on a skentro level men cheesy tongue. . . . .

On a serious note though, i didn't mean to offend anyone with my previous post; remember that statement about a thousand miles? Yes, naija artistes make low revenue on cd sales, point of correction -most times, it's them bootlegs that go for 150, originals sell at that rate sometimes, but some 'em cats go at 250 upwards. . .the fact still remains they still make revenue from it whether low or high, encourage rather than kill that source. Haven't been there, not entirely sure but Gino should have a myspace page, prolly you should search and check it out.

PS: FYI, my Gino album's original, so is most, if not all naija albums i buywink
And about that "onyoshi" nonsense, abeg na Ughelli abi Umuahia u from come?tongue
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by tosinadeda: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2007
Gino is a proper yahoo boy,the hammer finish come release album.Cool album i must say.In case y'all dnt know him and owen gee the comedian are brothers.
He stays around my house

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by youngdigi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2007
@Wordsmith, u fit go drink piss die, na u sabi

@tosinadeda, that comedian, do u know him personally as well? can u help me find out how much he charges for a show?

thanks
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by tosinadeda: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
Nope just happen to stay in d same area with him,so i see him 4rom time to time,not that we talk and are frnds
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Wordsmith(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ young_digi:

Kai, konji no good o! guy, no be so life be. . .your blood hot pass gigolo own, cool down! abi kin fun e l'omo k'ara e wale ni abi bawo lo tin se e? Ogbeni, shirale o, ko sare w'opolo fun ra e! cheesy tongue
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by mellow(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
People blood de hot for this place o!!!!  grin[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by FLOWSHOW: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2008
@young digi
haha why wordsmith blood dey hot for ya head now.?, the mumu wordsmith no know say internet is meant to provide free stuffs.
people get kongi hatred for blood. o, and the worst part be say their blood dey boil at 500 degrees. mumucious locacious
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by fastmoney(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2008
i've been so busy gettin ho'z on msn and facebook for a while that i forgot nairaland, gino is good tho but not worth all the praises yall been doin him,
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by Uzzyan: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2008
Who says so?
Men Gino is blessed and i think that is going to go places with time.
Re: Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy by lalaboi(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2008
the album gan is on youtube! lol!

farabale video is hot! the even get tribal marks lol! its number 2 on sound city mtn countdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DNRRdg6PA

and i guess as at now evrybody should av seen 'no be God?' video!
dis is it anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32BLnQs6Yoo

there are some of his tracks on youtube with animated videos! enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! / Cry From The Streets By Raf-El Produced By Crazygod / Download Djgunz Ft Waga-g, Bosalin, K-large & Zoro - Iwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.