Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26037 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ITbomb(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
dabrake: Mr seun, like someone once quoted, can we have a 'slap' button after the 'like' button? I would also love a 'merciless brutality' or 'baths with hot oil/conc. acid' button after that? This will help me express my annoyance at any comment
Yea, I would love it , just see a thread with 24 slaps, I would like to know what is going on there
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Brite02(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
ITbomb:
Yea, I would love it , just see a thread with 24 slaps, I would like to know what is going on there
hehehe oga seun no do ohh
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2012
@Seun
can you explain to me what the friend request is for? is Nl equipped with a private messaging service now or something?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by johnny11(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
please how do i embed a video, where is the insert flash button?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by johnny11(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
johnny11: please how do i embed a video, where is the insert flash button?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by johnny11(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=johnny11][/quote]
help, anybody?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
i have just realized that every time i posted a gif, it has been deleted after a short time. is there a rule that says we cannot post gifs?!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 10:45am On May 01, 2012
Seun, it is now Mission Impossible to modify posts O. Kindly check and fix this. Thank you.

Modified By Seun Osewa
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 10:46am On May 01, 2012
^The same thing applies to direct quoting of posts. A new feature that many Nairalanders have praised.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Seun(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji: ^The same thing applies to direct quoting of posts. A new feature that many Nairalanders have praised.
Quoted directly
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 1:47pm On May 01, 2012
maclatunji: ^The same thing applies to direct quoting of posts. A new feature that many Nairalanders have praised.

Okay, you fixed it?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Seun(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2012
^^ I've been unable to reproduce the problem at all. Your description wasn't detailed enough and it works for me.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 3:37pm On May 01, 2012
Seun: ^^ I've been unable to reproduce the problem at all. Your description wasn't detailed enough and it works for me.

Are you on mobile? I had a problem modifying my posts since yesterday on laptop using firefox browser. Whenever I click on modify a post, the space shows the post I want to edit for about 5 seconds, then it disappears.

The same thing happens for direct quotes.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 3:39pm On May 01, 2012
^I think it now works. Are you sure somebody is not toying with 'your code'?

I was able to modify this on Google Chrome and on my phone as well.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by PeeBee: 12:45am On May 02, 2012
Great, the 'date' and 'time' of comments is back!

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by sigba(f): 8:34am On May 02, 2012
Mr Seun, you re doing a good job here with your team. Keep it up. My lil problem is that i have friends that i cant communicate with either via chat or private message(inbox), can that be provided? secondly, can we have a notification icon that notifies when one's post is liked or quoted? Thanks and keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 8:38am On May 02, 2012
maclatunji: ^I think it now works. Are you sure somebody is not toying with 'your code'?

I was able to modify this on Google Chrome and on my phone as well.

However the problems still exist on Firefox 11 (Laptop). You might want to check that.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2012
whats with the hidden posts?!?!
i posted a DRAWING of the female Instruments (taken from a well respected website), to make a poster understand what female circumcision was all about, and my post was hidden. NL....... really?

https://www.nairaland.com/927125/why-women-should-work-polygamy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Killz3(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2012
Bro Seun. We can no longer enlarge fonts. . . cry
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by mykejones(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2012
Oh Plz Seun! Get us a DISLIKE option! Lets discourage so dumb ass posters!!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 10:43am On May 05, 2012
I have discovered that one of the people whose friend requests I accepted is a scammer. Two issues have arisen for me based on this:

1. I have tried to 'Unfriend' the person in question but NL keeps telling me that 'an unexpected error has occurred.' Hence, I cannot unfriend the person in question. (This has been on Opera Mini 6.5 on my Blackberry).

2. The second point is that there should be a formal channel through which such scammers can be reported so that their accounts can be blocked.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Eva22: 10:07pm On May 06, 2012
Please how can i do my mtn welcome back without calling mtn busy line
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 08, 2012
[size=28pt]SEUN!![/size]

Brother,

Is it possible that you could create some sort of "block this user" button? grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Sbic: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi,

I just signed up on nairaland and though the website us easy to navigate wish you had tutorials for first time users, I signed up because am sourcing for information for plastic jars manufacturers the type of cans that is used for chin chin But with sealable covers, any info on mu fractures contact details will be highly appreciated and I do aplogise if this us not the right link for my post.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Sbic: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi,

I just signed up on nairaland and though the website is easy to navigate wish you had tutorials for first time users, I signed up because am sourcing for information for plastic jars manufacturers the type of cans that is used for chin chin But with sealable covers, any info on manufactures contact details will be highly appreciated and I do aplogise if this us not the right link for my post.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
i posted on a thread and am still banned to post on that thread for no reason (as usual), and i want to know why you NEVER reopen the post when the spambot realises that we were banned by mistake?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Emekuswilson(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][i][/i]I don get alert God

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.