Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? (1383 Views)

Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? / Am I Allowed To Miss Solat Because I Went For Classes? / How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by musawisdom(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2012
Do we really mind our foot during solat ensuring dat d sides of our feet are in close contact with one another frm toe to heel. Most people mind only d toe only. According to d teaches of d prophet (S A W), our legs shouldn't be wide open, shoulders closed and full concentration during solat. How do u control ur mind during solat?
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by Sweetnecta: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
No one can control his mind. Somehow, your heart will wonder; but the less it wonders away, the more it concentrates on salaat, thinking more about Allah is the best you can do. Put your trust in Allah that He will accept your prayers, your effort of obeying Him by His Mercy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by tpia5: 3:36am On Mar 12, 2012
cant find the quote button. . . . .

@ sweetnecta

No one can control his mind

not entirely true.
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by tpia5: 3:37am On Mar 12, 2012
ok, i see the quote button but never mind. . . . . .
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by maclatunji: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2012
tpia@:
ok, i see the quote button but never mind. . . . . .

If you think you can control your mind, tell us the techniques you use. I find your submission intriguing.
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by Sweetnecta: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Tpia is probably going to prove herself wrong at the end: the person who can't even control her mind to become muslim will tell us the mind does not wonder at all in salaat.

does she know that the more you focus in salaat, the quicker the whisperer [lanatUllah] comes to whisper?
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by tpia5: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2012
i'm not muslim, so of course my statement wasnt referring to salat.
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by musawisdom(m): 4:15am On Mar 13, 2012
I always wonder if am d only one dt thinks of else thing during prayer. But i tried to discover myself dt if i could recite d surahs a bit audible to my ears, dn nothing of life comes to my mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by maclatunji: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2012
^ You are not the only one.
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by tpia5: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2012
so, what do you think about during salat?

@ all.
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by BetaThings: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
Re: How Do You Control Your Mind During Solat? by maclatunji: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Tpia, different things race through one's mind. It could be anything really.

(1) (Reply)

The Characteristics Of The Inmates Of Jannah (paradise). / Was The Grave In Syria Really Desecrated? / Why Non Muslims Are Not Allowed To Enter Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.