Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (20555 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
hey guys, just want to know how its done. it really kind of look like a very strong thing to walk up to a lady in the midst of her friends and start blabbing...i need some concept please.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
It depends on ur swaggs and confidence,I don't see d big deal if a guy walks up to toast a friend in our midst.

BUT! Don't try to be cocky wiv it.

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Talking(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
@ OP, if u want to succeed in ur quest, find a time when she is alone, else, the other girls will rubbish u and make jest of u @ d end. grin grin A word is enof

6 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Talking(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
@ OP, if u want to succeed in ur quest, find a time when she is alone, else, the other girls will rubbish u and make jest of u @ d end. grin grin A word is enof

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Talking: @ OP, if u want to succeed in ur quest, find a time when she is alone, else, the other girls will rubbish u and make jest of u @ d end. grin grin A word is enof

that is the point especially typical Nigerian babe

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: It depends on ur swaggs and confidence,I don't see d big deal if a guy walks up to toast a friend in our midst.

can you be more pragmatic... i really wanna learn
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by beylinko(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
I don't advice you do the toasting in front of her friends. If you can walk up 2 them and engage them in general discusions n if u know 1 of them b4 then its beta (depends on ur swag then confidence 2).the nxt tyme u see d particular girl, ur work will be easier
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
beylinko: I don't advice you do the toasting in front of her friends. If you can walk up 2 them and engage them in general discusions n if u know 1 of them b4 then its beta (depends on ur swag then confidence 2).the nxt tyme u see d particular girl, ur work will be easier
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by dabrake(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
even if she would have agreed, her friends' presence won't let her 'cause she won't wanna feel so cheap. it will even give her 276% more confidence to belittle your swag to hell

23 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by shadiva: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
dabrake: even if she would have agreed, her friends' presence won't let her 'cause she won't wanna feel so cheap. it will even give her 276% more confidence to belittle your swag to hell
LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by dabrake(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: It depends on ur swaggs and confidence,I don't see d big deal if a guy walks up to toast a friend in our midst.

people wicked nor be small.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by MOM1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
Use your sense of humor and get them all talking.. then you can pick the one you really want..lol

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by slimyem: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
its no biggie as long as you appear smart and confident.
like someone said already,engage them all in some sorta general discussion,dedicate special attention to her during the convo.
she'll get the sign and you can take it from there. smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
dabrake:
people wicked nor be small.
Wicked how? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by dabrake(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wicked how? undecided undecided undecided

if na you, you for gree in front of your friends?
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
md4real:
can you be more pragmatic... i really wanna learn
Dude u get some guys dat are cocky with dia approach.

Wen i say i cocky i mean d overconfident ones dat come up feeling all special and egotistical.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
dabrake:
if na you, you for gree in front of your friends?
If na mean in wot way ?

I dont understand,b more specific.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by beylinko(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wen i say i cocky i mean d overconfident ones dat come up feeling all special and egotistical.
its like u are talking from experience. Can u expanciate with examples.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by IRAPADA(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
md4real: hey guys, just want to know how its done. it really kind of look like a very strong thing to walk up to a lady in the midst of her friends and start blabbing...i need some concept please.
very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed
now someone is high on paraga. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

now i have a clearer picture
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
beylinko:
its like u are talking from experience. Can u expanciate with examples.
Amebo! grin grin
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by isalegan2: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
i beg of you, don't do it. you'll be humiliated. pull her aside. or send a female friend to entice her away from the pack, and then make your pitch.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Agybabe(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
Please dont do it in front of her friends, you can do it in front of your own friends. I knw what you might get at the end of the day, it doesnt matter if you made her friends laugh with you.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by beylinko(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amebo! grin grin
a broda needs some help here. Being practical is not a bad idea. Abi, wat do u tink

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
beylinko:
a broda needs some help here. Being practical is not a bad idea. Abi, wat do u tink
Are u thinking of taking the bold step ni ?

Answer me first, so i no how to ginger ur spirit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by beylinko(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u thinking of taking the bold step ni ?

Answer me first, so i no how to ginger ur spirit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
not me, i mind my business.About the spirit thing,sorry i don't drink.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by SAFO(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Guy no try am, especially if the friends are ugly. They'll be so jealous that it is not them you are toasting, that nothing you can do will succeed. Wait till ugly friend #1 goes to get the drinks and ugly friends #2 and #3 go to the restroom. Then and only then can u make your move.

9 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
SAFO: Guy no try am, especially if the friends are ugly. They'll be so jealous that it is not them you are toasting, that nothing you can do will succeed. Wait till ugly friend #1 goes to get the drinks and ugly friends #2 and #3 go to the restroom. Then and only then can u make your move.

WTF? What if they didn't or all two of them didn't go get drink or restroom at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by SAFO(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^Then you are essentially SOL.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
Which one is worse, worwor men or women? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Am I Being Friendzoned? / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.