Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers (608 Views)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / Links Of Online Ict Magazines And Journals.... / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2012
i am a nigerian cartoonist of over 20 years experience.i am interested in drawing cartoons for websites ,blogs,magazines ,and newspapers.costs 1. pocket cartoons n500 per one,serial cartoons on health or sports or general or business-or stories on sports,romance,action,or football in serial form ,daily or weekly at n750 per one,editorial cartoon daily or weekly at n1500 each.syndicated cartoons will cost you 20% less.to recieve a copy of my cv,and few samples contact me at francisookoye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

6 New Features In Firefox 13 That You Should Know About / Domestic Flights: Passengers Purchase N67bn Online Tickets Annually / How To Set Meta Tags In HTML5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.