Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (14198 Views)

Poll: Who's staying or leaving?

I'm Staying!: 49% (159 votes)
I'm Leaving: 15% (49 votes)
I'm yet to decide. . .: 22% (73 votes)
I'm not bothered at all. . .: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! / Most Pple On Nairaland Are Unintelligent Babbling Goons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by uncletbuddy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
Only a fool will choose to leave. Almost every Nigerian complain of inability of Nigerian to make impact in term of invention, but we complain to much and try to send low those who has tried to make impact. Even though it is bad you don't have to leave, instead motivate him by giving usefull advice to better it rather than destroying it. HOW MANY UNA DON FIT DO SELF. change is neccessary for improvement...Keep it on Mr(Seun) only try to do better.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dabrake(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
No matter what happens, i will hold on to arsenal. let nairaland pass through the 'arsenal' drought, i remain here. I have stood my grounds, seun won't disappoint. He has done it before and he will still do it again. nairaland for life

2 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dani1luv: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Staying jor!! grin grin Even though my Section wan begin Protest grin grin grin
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by MBG4Real(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
I guess technology is highly dynamic. Most often, the new one is an improvement on the old. New Nairaland I believe will be better than the old one. Unless we are saying that Seun is not in tune with technology. Every product imaginable has update. why do we complain. Like it or love it, there is bound to be change, if not now, certainly later.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by olawalebabs(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
This site can be improved on.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
As we always say in America, "If anin't broken, don't fix it". Why did Seun decide to change the nairaland1?As we always say in America, "If anin't broken, don't fix it". Why did Seun decide to change the nairaland1?As we always say in America, "If anin't broken, don't fix it". Why did Seun decide to change the nairaland1?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by binigirl(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
I aint goin no where...am stayin put wit Nairaland...but Seun pls do somtin before dis new nairaland spoil our eyesight finish abeg cry cry cry
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by koseepaaro(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Well, I don't think that I have anything to say about this nairaland 2 for now. Because I've been viewing it only with my phone since the change occur, I'm yet to open nairaland 2 on my computer.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Skii(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
He should change the colours for a start!!

The contrast from the old NL to the new NL is to sharp!!

And we will be blaming our leaders for not listening to the people, ase, the spirit is in all of us...

[size=5pt]bloody dictator[/size]
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by yuzedo: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
If Mr. Cork goes, I goes!! (No offience) angry angry angry
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hmm I've been very angry about the sudden change since yesterday but hey NL has been a home to me since i joined,I'm one of the very regular posters so it would be hard to pack up and leave just like that,the truth of the matter for me is that my coming here and posting has already reduced since yesterday cos i can't afford to lose my eyesight,its really disappointing for me.

I can no longer stay as much as i used to or want to,tears almost came off my eyes yesterday when i was browsing and i was forced to log out,I even joined naijapals yesterday but i no even understand wetin them dey do there cheesy,anyways i just hope Seun does something that would favor us all but as for this one,mba cocoa can't be very active on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by binigirl(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
Guy, u dey dream. U hear me so? So 4 ur mind u feel say pesin go leave NL come dat ur crap site. U have a long way to go in ur quest for traffic. And being a hater is not the right path either

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
Honestly, I have not been able to figure out what the fuss about the new Nairaland is. Come on people, smarten up. The owner of the site is working hard to make everyone have a better experience while on Nairaland. The situation right now is analagous to a house being renovated. It would look bad for a while when work is going on and the builders/ renovators are working but when the end product surfaces everyone is happy and pleased with the results.

If you choose to leave nairaland because of the revamping then so long! You are not undoing anyone and you would be replaced in no time.

4 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
I wont leave but I shall limit my posts as a sign of protest!!

angry
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
And quite frankly, people are exaggerating when they say their eyes hurt while on the site. Come on! I use glasses and still come here without my glasses on and I dont feel the slightest pang of pain in my eyes.
You guys fear and dislike change that is why you are fussing but you would get used to it.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by auwal87(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Made in Nigeria

Nothing in Nigeria lasts for more than 10 years working perfectly. Nairaland is an SMF forum, should remain such, create sections, email, news, search engine, autos, etc... look at Baidu, Yahoo, Google, etc.

Look at alexa and see the drop in just 2 days!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by gulfer: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2012
Unable to leave right now but will visit less often, and in future stop visits altogether. I hope on the poll choices, poster will add 'will you stay if good points in both NL1 and NL2 are merged?' Just my one kobo; dear john(NL), oh how i hate to lie,dear john (NL) i must let you know today that my love for you has died away like grass upon the lawn and may consider marrying (joining) other forums.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by ginas: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
the new layout is not good for the eyes

i loved nairaland simply for its old layout (text are easy to read & links are plain)

with the old programming a user can remain logged in permanently (but cant find same feature with the current forum)

seun need do something before cos am loosing interest already
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by sauskyjoe(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
For me nairaland is 'for better, for worse' till death do us part.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Ibangap(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Chai, nairaland sweet o, font colour or no font colour, na here i go dey, prodigal children go go, come back come see me here wey i dey jolly. NL 4 Lifecheesy
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Killz3(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ok. For starters, i think we can all agree that the colours are too bright for the eyes. . . Seems to be the major complain so far. I don reduce my lappy brightness tire. sad

I was impressed at the rate seun corrected the "quote" color differentiation. People were complaining that they cannot differentiate quoted comments from regular comments, and within minutes, it was fixed. I know the new NL would be better but mehn, i lose interest fast on things boring my spirit. . .

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by exago(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
please change the font color for replies, it blends into the background making readability a bit obscure.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Heck: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think this is a better NL. At least with my phone I can now see the poster while reading the post. In d past I have to scroll left & right else ignore the poster
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Dipwater(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hey guys me luv the nu nl cuz I get conected 4rm. Mi bb wit it I wuz able to paste pix and do other thngs its beautiful on my bb I don't no hw it wud luk like on. My laptop let support him I thnk he know wat he is doing
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by pistol: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
Am not going anywhere o.Am loving the new feel.The first time i saw it,i thought it was due to my new browser update that i just did.But d change is fabulous.D old one looks stale and dry.Am loving it.Seun more power to ur elbow.Good people welcome good things with open arms

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Ikanium(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
rely its kind of annoying wen pple confuse black 4 white.... I'm so perplexed at many's view wit nl2. 4me its coooool!! Wit beautiful colours attractive 1 4rm seun kudos joooor
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by bid4rich(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
All what I want Nairalander to consider is that we should be patient. This will not be the last face of Nairaland features as being upgraded on a weekly basis. I was checking it on my phone and now on my PC. I dont see anything bad in it o or perhaps you need glasses to operate. LETS EMBRACE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by nlofficial(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
The NL2 is just like backwardness.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by bros12345: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
I just hate this new design. Its not web 2.0 and looks very boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / FOR YOUR DREAM HOUSE DESIGN ,BEST BUILDING PLAN,BUILDING APPROVAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.