Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (14202 Views)

Poll: Who's staying or leaving?

I'm Staying!: 49% (159 votes)
I'm Leaving: 15% (49 votes)
I'm yet to decide. . .: 22% (73 votes)
I'm not bothered at all. . .: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! / Most Pple On Nairaland Are Unintelligent Babbling Goons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Emeka71(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
But I sincerely think the old version of Nairaland Forum is far better.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe:
you call this a bad change. I am dissappointed. This is not cocoa talking. Anyway i no dey come from church. I just know the right thing to say.
Chineke me ee,wait o,so you call this a good change?changing from good to terrible is what?true he made an effort but for pete's sakes the other NL was better hence the "bad change" you should be disappointed in seun and not me, the color hurts the eyes incase you haven't noticed and many people concur so me sef surprise for the long sermon,btw there's only one cocoa on this forum and yes na she dey talk,roger that cheesy.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Agybabe(f): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot drift?

D annoiting still dey ur body ni ?

Lmao@ dat is not cocoa talking

Don't worry she'll b bck to tell u who was talking.
abeg no make me laugh jare. na which kin anointing be that one wey you dey yarn with me? i just dey express my inner most feelings. shey that one na bad thing? cool cool cool
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Agybabe(f): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
freecocoa: Chineke me ee,wait o,so you call this a good change?changing from good to terrible is what?true he made an effort but for pete's sakes the other NL was better hence the "bad change" you should be disappointed in seun and not me, the color hurts the eyes incase you haven't noticed and many people concur so me sef surprise for the long sermon,btw there's only one cocoa on this forum and yes na she dey talk,roger that cheesy.

do you know that because of this complaint i went to the cafe to see for myself. you guys are over exaggerating the matter. my eyes are just fine.

see lets just be patient with him abeg. let's stop insulting and discouraging him, he needs us now more than ever before.
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by shilling(f): 3:42am On Mar 14, 2012
Don't love it or hate it. NL needed a change anyways, so this is welcome. It's also faster, and my browser (Chrome) doesn't seem to be having any problems with it unlike the previous version.

I just wish there was a way to view user locations on the thread. . .
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2012
I criticized the New NL few days ago and I was not able to log in for about 3 days until I reset my password. But I have now seen that it's much better. Few new changes have also been effected. I can also see that we Mods now have more powers. It's cool, by my assessment. Kudos Seun. After all, there had been threads in the past criticizing Seun for making NL static for many years.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Emeka71(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2012
Nairaland Forum used to be My favourite site but with the recent trends and the way things are going now, it is sad to note that I will have to leave.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2012
Emeka 7: Nairaland Forum used to be My favourite site but with the recent trends and the way things are going now, it is sad to note that I will have to leave.

U going ke? No Emeka I get 15 iPhones I wan unlock, unlock dem b4 u bounce.

I promise to do u a leaving do sef.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by slimyem: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2012
why are peeps crying unnecessarily about their eyes and leaving (when we know they are going no where!)
The thing has gotten much better compared to when it was first launched.
Threatning to leave wont change nothing!
Adapt to the change and enjoy it biko!
Haba!

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dubem3(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2012
its funny how what pleases one man displeased the other.
Its ironic how people after all these years have failed to realise that even the most glaring good deeds have some how managed to find opposition.
True, its who we are and the differences help to spice up the whole LIFE' experience.
What i like more is the fact that Seun has a plan, and is focused on getting there. Am very sure he is filtering all the load of crap we've been dumping here.
Funny enough, the new nairaland just happened to be what i craved deep within... Infact brother Seun your in the spirit.
Freecoca and idowuogbu i see you guys are having a swell time.
Lets be patient as evidently the changes have started rolling in.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2012
^Its Idowuogbo and Freecocoa!

Thank you very much. smiley
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by yamakuza: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2012
dubem3: its funny how what pleases one man displeased the other.

Its ironic how people after all these years have failed to realise that even the most glaring good deeds have some how managed to find opposition.

True, its who we are and the differences help to spice up the whole LIFE' experience.

What i like more is the fact that Seun has a plan, and is focused on getting there. Am very sure he is filtering all the load of crap we've been dumping here.

Funny enough, the new nairaland just happened to be what i craved deep within... Infact brother Seun your in the spirit.

Freecoca and idowuogbu i see you guys are having a swell time.

Lets be patient as evidently the changes have started rolling in.

what other features/functionalities did you see in your vision?

Thanks.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dubem3(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2012
yamakuza:

what other features/functionalities did you see in your vision?

Thanks.

you really wanna know?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dubem3(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Its Idowuogbo and Freecocoa!

Thank you very much. smiley

was about asking what the difference was when i noticed the typo... Sorry
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by yamakuza: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2012
dubem3:

you really wanna know?

ya. Why not?

Mind sharing?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nairaland2 is da best i luv diz new NL and i hate d old one, and this new NL Had encourage 2 start posting on nairaland, i am gonna stay!

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by dubem3(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Yamakuza come see me at the temple and i'll take you on some mind opening astral journey.

@Seun, will be real nice if i can get a notification each time am mentioned in a thread. Its gonna make it more fun.
Thanks for the changes, nairaland II has actually encouraged me to post more often. Its a nice job keep working till its perfect.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by zolzlolz(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Anyone know which smf version the old Nairaland was using?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Obere4u: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
AS long as it will cumtinue to be ejucative
Am on it.............I will stay..and cumtribute if it's the way forward.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by fxTC: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
hello
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by tpiander: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
^hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Girls On Nairaland / Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. / FOR YOUR DREAM HOUSE DESIGN ,BEST BUILDING PLAN,BUILDING APPROVAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.