Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? (1373 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Will End On January 15th, 2013! / The Ironic Personality Of Facebook Ceo Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook Boss Mark Zuckerberg Buys Instagram For $1B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by yawatide(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
Thanks
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
It's not yet really implemented. You can unfollow a topic if you're no longer interested in it.
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
Currently, we don't track the topics you've read unless you follow them, so the implementation will be different...
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hmmnn
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Implemented!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by auwal87(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Seun: Implemented!!

Where is it?
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by yawatide(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
If it isn't too much, it would be nice if we had a sort of similar functionality/behavior with the "good old days", when we could select multiple threads and mark as read. As it is now, unless I am missing something (happens more than you think grin), I still have to go to each individual thread and mark as read.
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Seun(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
Clearly, you're missing something.
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Odunnu: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
In the previous NL, you could 'mark as read' and all topics will disappear only to reappear when a new post has been made. Its not so with this new NL. I prefer it the old way
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nawa o, when nairalanders don sabi the nairaland functions pass seun. . . . .
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by yawatide(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Clearly, you're missing something.

Yep, Seun, it is as clear as muddy water. Why don't you lead the way and give us what we want, which is a global "mark as read" like before? Where it already exists, why not be a leader and give us a tutorial?

#justSaying
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by doncigalo: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2012
@dafthtml if ur so hardup wit nairaland y dont u go n create ur own, heres a name for u : dafthtml4eva.olodo.ng
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Please where do i get the .olodo.ng host? Help your fellow olodo broda nao!!
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by larion: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
doncigalo: @dafthtml if ur so hardup wit nairaland y dont u go n create ur own, heres a name for u : dafthtml4eva.olodo.ng

Hmmmn! Clears throat
Doncigalo, I followed d thread abt 3 months ago wen u had a burst up with afam, dhtml, dual core n d rest,

In truth d website u posted was cool though I think Dual core was right with d dangote having to check up on a mobile n bla bla.
To cut d story short, u were defeated in dt thread as u made dual n dhtml score cheap points , u were trying to tarnish dem while dey were increasing in rep, dey even got extra client frm dt thread while u were still trying hard to zero dem

Now just look @ wot u've done again, ur remarks on ds thread were uncalled for, it just shows d additional name u used to refer to dhtml belongs to u, d same way u messed up on dt thread after having a good work to show.

Don't get it twisted, m nt a crew member of d gang consisting of dhtml, pc guru, afam, dual core, slyr0x, lady yawa n donpuzo (infact I even v a secret beef with d way dhtml, dual n yawa v bin giving seun close marking as to new NL) but I wanna tell u dis pple r nt just veteran here dey know their stuffs too, I will advice u to back off, only u had to face a war with abt 3 of dem on dt thread n I was laffing @ u cos u cldnt keep up as u needed glucose.

Spent 2yrs b4 reg on NL, n my time was mostly on ds board, v seen many of ur type attack ds pple, luzoma was one abt 3 yrs ago, anoda went as far as 2 reg anoda handle just to say dual core scammed him, @ d end d guy didn't just fail with so much shame as he was exposed buh dual core sealed a contract with dt thread, u can do a search n find out my stories....

Wat do I suggest, bow to dhtml? Neva! Infact I like d way u've taken dem up technically only 4 u to ruin it with some foolishness....I will suggest u just back off! Shooting any 1 of dem like u've just done on ds thread will get u no far plus its even childish, if u wanna shoot dem, do so technically

One word is enuff for d wise, two shld b enuff for d foolish....

1 Like

Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
*Faints*
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by doncigalo: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
@larion sorry for the late reply..been busy with work. Ait just to correct your misconception. I wasnt defeated ...if you actually read the entire thread on why Nigerian Webmaster Suck..I posted a website I had just finished and when the OP saw it she was impressed..then thats when these daft lot started to talk utter nonsense.

Yea I might admit I did get get a bit childish with some of my remarks (couldnt be helped when your talking with donkeys) .. but in the end I did prove that I am one of those who are actually GOOD at what they do.

Secondly, I aint backing off ...these lot are hacks and thats the plain truth and as long as I am on this forum I will always turn on the heat ! Notice how they've been silent for a while ..at least there are now a couple of good threads going on without these egotistical lot opening their big mouth.

Will take on board some of what you've just said, but I aint backing off..not in this lifetime...in fact im just getting WARMED UP !! I dont just sit in the shadows and allows nonsense to happen around me mate! You should borrow a leaf out of my book and challenge them OPENLY instead of harbouring secret beef (who is being childish now ??).
Re: How Do You "Mark As Read" On The New NL? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
*dies*

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Mybluepay Opencart Payment Gateway Plugin / Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me / Cheap Windows Vps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.