Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six (3991 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many / Residents Flee After Air-Raids On Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by mukina2: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
Six dead bodies riddled with bullets were discovered by residents of Yelwa ward in Mubi town, Adamawa on Monday morning.

Residents disclosed that they heard gun shots at about 4 am, only to wake up to see the dead bodies lined up on the street.

Some families have started fleeing the area for fear of what might likely occur.

The Adamawa State Police Commissioner, Aderene Shinaba, who confirmed the killings and urged residents not to panic, stated that investigation into the matter has commenced.

According to him, the corpses have been deposited at the General Hospital, Mubi and the police command is on the alert to safeguard lives and properties.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/12/residents-flee-adamawa-over-death-of-six/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
When did we become Nigeriastan. God save us oo.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by stepo707: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by tunde300us(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
Type the word NIGERIA into google now and see the result,Nigeria is fast becoming a somalia where there are parallel govt
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by caspapa(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Please dear Lord God dont let this country go down.

Your mercy is what we need, please Lord have mercy upon us.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by shumno(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
Amen.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Litmus: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
Crap floating into Nigeria from far places like Mali,Mauritania, Niger, Chad etc. These dung-heads from, sit-around-and-scratch-your-butt-land are under the delusion they can create a lawless Frontiersstanini like Somalia,Afghanistan, Pakistan in Nigeria.They got backing from abroad.However,the more that this goes on unchecked by Nigeria and others the more groups and people with all sorts of agenda from the crap that is Africa will come and join.The thing that is unfolding in Nigeria may spring from stayed and trusted origins in the Middle east and Maghreb but it may evolve into a new thing that will spread from Nigeria to engulf first West Africa and then later all of Africa.It is imperative the world take notice and check it quickly.

There are too many wasteland countries in Africa. Anyone with foresight need only look at Africa as it is now, speed up an internal envisage of it, to see the dangers waiting for countries Like Nigeria, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa and so on in this rapidly shrinking world.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Litmus: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
The clarion call for house building is, Location,Location,Location!For Nation building, it should be, Border,Border,Border!
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Yeske2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
Heaven knows when this madness will end, it's as if we're at war.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Krazylover: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Your mercy is what we need, please Lord have mercy upon us. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Yujin(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
The earlier we prepare for the war, the better. Nigerian security forces have been infiltrated; they cannot give you security. What are the identities of those dead people?
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by executinal(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nortjern Nigeria = Al-qaeda base
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Maxymilliano(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
Guess there'll be massive traffic at the gate of heaven presently or is it the gate of hell?... Considering how people are being dispatched forcefully against their will to the world beyond.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
Where are they fleeing to?
Last i checked Kano,Jos etal are on fire.They all better sit back to defend their land or die fighting atleast.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
Some people have heart oo. I see no reason why human beings should still be living in places like Kano, Borno, Jos etc. As for me, the first bomb i hear in lagos will inspire me to move further west, straight to cotonou.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Benzora(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
A police force that cannot protect itself assuring the people not to flee.Tell that to the birds!
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by edoyad(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
afam4eva: Some people have heart oo. I see no reason why human beings should still be living in places like Kano, Borno, Jos etc. As for me, the first bomb i hear in lagos will inspire me to move further west, straight to cotonou.

For why ? For What ? Just pack up and up and leave because of a bunch of unruly and misplaced illiterates ? Let me tell, my former crib is less than a kilometer from where those two Europeans were being held hostage, that doesnt mean i'm abandoning my job in sokoto because of any ass hole
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by scriptwizz: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
edoyad:

For why ? For What ? Just pack up and up and leave because of a bunch of unruly and misplaced illiterates ? Let me tell, my former crib is less than a kilometer from where those two Europeans were being held hostage, that doesnt mean i'm abandoning my job in sokoto because of any ass hole

SEE TALK, NA WHO HOLD YOU? MAYBE YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PAYPACKAGE IN THE WORLD BEYOND. WORK, WHICH KIND WORK? grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by achi4u(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
@afam4eva,our people get heart no be small,i can't let ordinary third- class -citizen-aboki snuff life out of me.neva

'umuigbo n'ile kwadokwa nnu onwe unu nke oma,maka each'
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
Post modified by handler.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by nommcy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
this is getting out of hand, i wonder what? our governors do with there security vote.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by mustkaka: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2012
Are you sure they are not BH members shot the army?
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by princeonx: 3:59am On Mar 13, 2012
why will i spend another night in any city north or south where my property or life is in danger
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by princeonx: 4:01am On Mar 13, 2012
[quote author=dirtymoney] u need 2 see wat crises has turned youths into in jos. They nw see killing as a usual thing. And mind u, my appartment is in yelwa ward, mubi l.g.a of adamawa state. Although am in e-city nw, does that means i wud nt go for easther break at mubi. I definately dont think so![/quote

Its a pity! Jos use to be a very lovely place to live. I spent about 12yrs in Jos.
Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by Litmus: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
just seen this today. The article is kinda going along the line I'm thinking:

Could Islamist rebels undermine change in Africa?

http://blogs.reuters.com/africanews/2011/10/28/could-islamist-rebels-undermine-change-in-africa/

Creeping from the periphery in Africa’s east and west, Islamist militant groups now pose serious security challenges to key countries and potentially even a threat to the continent’s new success.

The biggest story in Africa south of the Sahara over the past few years hasn’t been plague, famine or war but the emergence of the world’s poorest continent as one of its fastest growing – thanks to factors that include fresh investment, economic reform, the spread of new technology, higher prices for commodity exports and generally greater political stability.

Nigeria and Kenya, the most important economies in West and East Africa respectively, are pillars of the change in Africa as well as having the largest and most easily accessible markets for foreigners.

etc,etc,etc

Re: Residents Flee Yelwa Ward, Adamawa Over Death Of Six by tpia5: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2012
the place seems like a warzone or guerilla territory, yet people are still not aware there is danger?

and nobody knows why these people are being killed, and who are the ones behind it?

(1) (Reply)

Official Politics Weekly Debate #1 - Debaters Wanted / The Best State Governor Nigeria Ever Had-the man Suswam / Presidential Media Team Releases Official Photos Of Jonathan's Visit To OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.