Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

50 Links & Resources About Information Security, Pentesting And Cyber News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 50 Links & Resources About Information Security, Pentesting And Cyber News (1072 Views)

Nipper - The Best Pentesting Tool For Android / Website Hacking / Pentesting Video Course / Cyber Security Awareness & Tips For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Links & Resources About Information Security, Pentesting And Cyber News by Slyr0x: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
I came across this during one of my e-trolling sessions.

Enjoy.

I decided to share my 50 favorite links and resources for information security, penetration testing, Linux, programming, cyber warfare and other cyber security related stuffs in this article. The no.1 spot doesn’t really mean it is ranked according to my own judgement and preference but these websites are really my top 50 all time favorite links.

1. Packet Storm

An exploit database website that offers full disclosure of the exploits submitted for their archive since 1998.

2. Exploits Database by Offensive Security

The Exploit Database (EDB) is another good resource for cool archives about exploits and vulnerable software. If you are into inserting dorks in Google, then you might want to check out their Google Hacking Database.

3. Metasploit Unleashed by Offensive Security

The website is a free information security resource for learning the Metasploit Framework and it’s actuality an effort to promote awareness and raise funds for the underprivileged children in East Africa.

4. Schneier on Security

Bruce Schneier’s blog about Information Security. I like the Cryptography section of his blog which includes Algorithm Analyses, Algorithm Descriptions, his security papers and many more.

5. ClubHACK Magazine

ClubHack Mag is the 1st Indian Hacking Magazine and that their official website is where their free magazines can be downloaded and where recent articles for the current issue are published. What makes them cool is that they provide free information.

Read more here: http://rotimiakinyele.com/posts/50-links-resources-about-information-security-pentesting-and-cyber-news.jsp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Web Developers / Domain Hosting Terminated / Who Can Help Me Get 10,000+ Likes In My Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.