Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? (18264 Views)

When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by obipeter(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
I heard that jamb has shifted their exam date. Please is it true?
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by rimzo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can watch out for it on NTA news @ 9pm. They will surely place an advart there if they have change the date. All d best!
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Koolking(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
. . .shifted to when? Is it shifted indefinitely?
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by seunmi1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
why the change? started with their usuals.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by onyewec3: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THESE HAUSA HE-GOATS TO DRAG US BACKWARD...WHY NOTV CANCEL JAMB in HAUSA land since boko haram=western education is sinful
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by doinfatty(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
i hav nt hear dat ooo, lets wait til 9pm....all d best 4 us
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by nasty45(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
onyewec3: INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THESE HAUSA HE-GOATS TO DRAG US BACKWARD...WHY NOTV CANCEL JAMB in HAUSA land since boko haram=western education is sinful
ON POINT.BETA STIL DIA UNI SHD B SCRAPD OUT FRM D BROCHURE
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Mbuko91(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
please ooo.they shouldnt cancel it oooo.i stay in jos and its really important i write jamb this year....except they will make,in liason with the northern state government,adequate security arrangements....cos obviously the blood sucking nitwits will like to be atop their gory game.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Mbuko91(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
nasty45: ON POINT.BETA STIL DIA UNI SHD B SCRAPD OUT FRM D BROCHURE

my brother,its not gonna be good na.what will you say about the innocent ones who desperately need this admission?
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pls tel us more,why postponed
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Sike(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
Okay oh! We full ground dey wait.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by charlsecy4(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
obipeter: I heard that jamb has shifted their exam date. Please is it true?

Where did you hear such rumours??
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by faboben10: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
charlsecy4:

God bless u!
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by obipeter(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
charlsecy4:

i heard it from a friend but am not too sure about it shaa
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Shoolar(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
i didnt heard such news, but i read it on internet and newspaper that they've cancel jamb in borno state and they'll stil cancel it in some state in northern area of NIGERIA.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Gbongbonosi(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pls stop advertising u are made mistake
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Johnsinia(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
They better not postpone it as Boko Haram would not stop bombing even if they postpone it.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by ElderLoLo: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
JAMB EXAMS IS STILL STAND-----24-MARCH-2012

1 Like

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by tuazor: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Elderlo jamb still stand----------------24-march-2012. read your books. dont be decievd
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by maryamumar: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
onyewec3 or wat ever u call urself,u ve shown urself to be the HE GOAT that u called the hausas. with ignorant pple like u, there will neva be peace in nigeria.educated illitrate,who told u the hausas think education is sinfull? yeye. if u dont knw something dont open ur big mouth and talk rubbish.ode buruku go and cleanse urself to be born again so that u ve a good heart and think positively.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by dantti2006(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guys, how do u propose to be better than the current leaders when even we the young ones fight ourselves. Nigeria's problem is that we are to regional or should I say tribalistic. We gotta start seein ourselves as a Nigerian first b4 talkin abt our states and ethnic groups
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by nasty45(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mbuko91:

my brother,its not gonna be good na.what will you say about the innocent ones who desperately need this admission?
they should seek admission sumwr else.i cant c my siblings goin down there.mbanu
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
Utme exam sill holds on the 24th march
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by bariraumar: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
mmhhh-ONYEWEC3,YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE NINCOMPU, YOUR FAMILY ARE THE MISSING LINKS BETWEEN HUMANS AND THE ORANGOTAN MONKEYS,YOU ARE ILLITERACY PERSONIFIED,YOU BELONG IN THE WILDLIFE AS YOU ARE A THREAT TO HUMAN EXISTENCE. I WILL NOT STOOP LOW LIKE YOU TO ABUSE YOUR RACE AS IT'S NOT IN OUR HUMBLE HAUSA CULTURE TO INSULT A RACE OF GOD'S CREATION BECAUSE OF A SINGLE ANIMAL LIKE YOU WHOM EVEN THE GOOD IGBO PEOPLE WILL BE ASHAMED OF.YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE DEVIL,AS THE DEVIL IS ASHAMED OF YOU,NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS DO NOT NEED ANIMALS LIKE YOU. EVEN HOLY WATER CANNOT CLEANSE YOU NINCOMPU.

1 Like

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by bariraumar: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
nasty45 or whatever u call your low life self,you are the one that is going to be scrapped from human race and transferred to the the devils workshop for idle, illiterate,barbaric,carnibalistic,nincompucious,idiotic minds like you.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Hadone(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
maryam umar: onyewec3 or wat ever u call urself,u ve shown urself to be the HE GOAT that u called the hausas. with ignorant pple like u, there will neva be peace in nigeria.educated illitrate,who told u the hausas think education is sinfull? yeye. if u dont knw something dont open ur big mouth and talk rubbish.ode buruku go and cleanse urself to be born again so that u ve a good heart and think positively.
WELL SAID MARYAM. WHAT AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE HE'LL EVER REMAIN? MANY SOUTHERN BOKO HARAMISTS PATRONISE NAIRALAND AND BOMB INNOCENT CITIZEN WITH THEIR USELESS POSTS WHICH RESULTS TO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by dany191(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
maryam umar: onyewec3 or wat ever u call urself,u ve shown urself to be the HE GOAT that u called the hausas. with ignorant pple like u, there will neva be peace in nigeria.educated illitrate,who told u the hausas think education is sinfull? yeye. if u dont knw something dont open ur big mouth and talk rubbish.ode buruku go and cleanse urself to be born again so that u ve a good heart and think positively.
tell him girl cos our issue is not tribal its just religious extremism of few. my appologies τ̅☺ my HAUSA bros and sisters on his behalf

1 Like

Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Hadone(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
barira umar: mmhhh-ONYEWEC3,YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOW LIFE NINCOMPU, YOUR FAMILY ARE THE MISSING LINKS BETWEEN HUMANS AND THE ORANGOTAN MONKEYS,YOU ARE ILLITERACY PERSONIFIED,YOU BELONG IN THE WILDLIFE AS YOU ARE A THREAT TO HUMAN EXISTENCE. I WILL NOT STOOP LOW LIKE YOU TO ABUSE YOUR RACE AS IT'S NOT IN OUR HUMBLE HAUSA CULTURE TO INSULT A RACE OF GOD'S CREATION BECAUSE OF A SINGLE ANIMAL LIKE YOU WHOM EVEN THE GOOD IGBO PEOPLE WILL BE ASHAMED OF.YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE DEVIL,AS THE DEVIL IS ASHAMED OF YOU,NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS DO NOT NEED ANIMALS LIKE YOU. EVEN HOLY WATER CANNOT CLEANSE YOU NINCOMPU.
HABA 'YAR UWA? REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE A DECENT HUMAN BEING FROM A REASONABLE ETHNIC GROUP. THEREFORE CONTINUE TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND GET OUT OF DONKEY'S WAY ON THIS FORUM. YOU ARE A WORTHY DAUGHTER OF YOUR TRIBE.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Hadone(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
dany191: tell him girl cos our issue is not tribal its just religious extremism of few. my appologies τ̅☺ my HAUSA bros and sisters on his behalf
THANK YOU & APPOLOGY ACCEPTED. BUT ANOTHER POINT OF CORRECTION MY BROTHER. AS YOU USED YOUR SENSES AND SEE NO REASON FOR US TO ABUSE EACH OTHER OR FIGHT OVER TRIBE, SAME SOLUTION SHOULD BE APPLIED TO RELIGION FOR US TO LEAVE IN PEACE. STOP HATING THE NORTH OR ISLAM OVER BOKO HARAM OR WHAT PEOPLE SAY. THE BOKO BOYZ WERE MUCH HATED IN THE NORTH THAN THE SOUTH. 95% OF THE DAMAGES THEY CAUSED WERE IN THE NORTH NOT THE SOUTH. EVEN THE PEOPLE THEY KILLED SINCE THEY START OPERATIONS, WHEN THEY ATTACK, MAJORITY OF THE CASUALITIES TURNS TO BE MUSLIMS. THEREFORE, THIS IS A WAR OUR GOOD SOUTHERN BROTHERS SHOULD HELP US TO FIGHT, NOT TO KEEP HATING US OVER WHAT WE CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR. NO GOOD MUSLIM WILL EVER SUPPORT BOKO HARAM.
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by benzluck: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2012
Ok,but there should be a good reason for that
Re: JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? by Pakavy(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2012
maryam mai yayi zafi?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu / Little Mistakes That Kill Students' GPA In University / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.