Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,372 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Are Rich People The Most Sucessful People In The Society - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Rich People The Most Sucessful People In The Society (980 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Rich People The Most Sucessful People In The Society by balium(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
rich people who are not educated who just have the money through mere business, are they still successful ? educated and experienced folks who are not rich, are they too considered successful ? I just wanna know you guys views on this.
Re: Are Rich People The Most Sucessful People In The Society by lagcity(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Well, ppl have various definitions of success. For me, if u have 2 PhDs and a billion dollars, but kids in your village are still walking to school without shoes on, you r a FAILURE. Positive impact on your ppl and surrounding is what i consider success.
Re: Are Rich People The Most Sucessful People In The Society by rimzo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
Money, kudi. Ego, Cash. Without cash in your pocket my brother, you are totally useless (even in church or mosque) and not to talk of been successful. Infact you are just walking but internally you are died! if you have d best brain is better you look for a way to convert it to have a best pocket. I no Ɣ☺ΰ can't try to compare Dangote and Professor something together.

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Leads Robbery Gang / Sos Message To Seun Or Mukina / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.