Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female (15750 Views)

Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by ilovekezi: 4:20am On Mar 13, 2012
I am the assistant P.R.O of PLAN FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT
OF THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTEOF MEDICAL RESEARCH.
ARE YOU A MAN OR A WOMAN LOOKING FOR A HIV POSITIVE PARTNER,
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR YOUR MATCH.
SEND:-
NAME,AGE, OCCUPATION,HEIGHT ,COMPLEXION,RELIGION,STATE OF ORIGIN,AND HOBBIES
UR CONTACT NUMBER
THEN YOUR SPOUSE SPECIFICATIONS

TO +2-3-4-0-8-0-2-6-6-3-0-3-30

OR SEND IT TO:-

edgenig@gmail.com
We now have a Hiv forum on watsapp and BBM 332662C5

lets have 1 voice.....a positive voice.....
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by williams201067: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
Am a man and you can contact me on this number...
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
ilovekezi: I am the assistant P.R.O of PLAN FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT
UR CONTACT NUMBER
THEN YOUR SPOUSE SPECIFICATIONS .

TO +2-3-4-0-8-0-2-6-6-3-0-3-3-0

lovesaint@cooltoad.com

sign -chichi
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Frm edo.....i will give u a num
ilovekezi: I am the assistant P.R.O of PLAN FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT
UR CONTACT NUMBER
THEN YOUR SPOUSE SPECIFICATIONS .

TO +2-3-4-0-8-0-2-6-6-3-0-3-3-0

lovesaint@cooltoad.com

sign -chichi
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by creamoflove: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by hivkolkata: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
PLEASE SHARE AND PASS THE EMAIL ID TO HIV INFECTED PERSON (HIVKOLKATA@GMAIL.COM )
Rajesh: I am a HIV Patient since last 2 months, I started TF PLUS 6 cps per day and within 3 week My CD4 count increased from 178 to 1975. My platelet count went up to 4.5 lakhs. My Happiest moment was when I observed weight increase by 4 KGs. I felt elated, full of energy and I am feeling almost normal. I started working again.

For the First time in the history. For the people who are infected by HIV and AIDS and who think that death is the only end for them. But i tell you it’s your new beginning of life. Yes we have 100% cure for HIV and Aids for more details call us at +91 9874830770 or mail us at hivkolkata@gmail.com

PLEASE SHARE AND PASS THE EMAIL ID TO HIV INFECTED PERSON
To know more please contact Email ID: hivkolkata@gmail.com
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
I tested positive last year my CD4 count was 607 I've bin on d drugs for a month now and my CD4 count has increased and my viral load decreased I just need know that, m not alone that's all here's my contact 08176882657 and bbm 33557A10
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
I forgot to add m from Delta state

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by promotexwisly(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Plz can Someone special connet me i need help.no +2348069660404
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Calebjonathan(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello all, Im a positive fun loving guy, living and working in Port Harcourt. I will like to meet a positive and open minded fun loving lady of 25-35yrs from any religion or part of Nigeria, some one with a good sense of humour and understanding that is ready to settle down. You can reach me on 08148180963

2 Likes

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
i need a educated muslim guy for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, am 25yr old base in abuja and need a man btw 32 to 40 also base in abuja
NOTE:No game or taking advantage please. thanks mail me at; motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com... goodluck to me

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by bibi94: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Willing to hoping here
[ shocked
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by bibi94: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Calebjonathan:
Hello all, Im a positive fun loving guy, living and working in Port Harcourt. I will like to meet a positive and open minded fun loving lady of 25-35yrs from any religion or part of Nigeria, some one with a good sense of humour and understanding that is ready to settle down. You can reach me on emekafibresima@gmail.com or 08022349834.

Hi, emeka u don't appreciate pple DAT pick interest in ur post Why. Are u sure u are here for good, some many time I try to know u better and u turn me down. Are u can of play game?? shocked
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Am 26 need a responsible Muslim man that interested man should pls add E35C7A30
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by dan4sunfun(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please dont go and kill yourself because you tested positive. I have been positive for 4 years not on ART and will never. Their teaching defies common sense reasoning. I am a Journalist and have investigated this scam, which i know that sooner or latter it will end and the truth will come out. follow me on watsaap 07039536263 so i will tell you what has kept me going, and open your eyes on things you need to know. I will also show you my Hospital card, test result, and the ART I was given. But the fact is that I am very healthy than the Doctor telling me I will get AIDS and die if i do not take ART. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am positive and very happy in life. Knowledge is power.
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Mebolum(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
My name is martins am 28 years from Igbo speaking part of delta state but base in Lagos, am HIV+. Am a graduate and self employed, I need a focus minded and understanding lady between the age of 24-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested person should please call or WhatsApp me on 07082786891.
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by uptimum5000: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
I salute everyone here in the name of Jesus.
Am Chris from Enugu state, am 35 years of age, self employed and base in Lagos. My genotype is AA .

Am looking for a good fearing lady who is from the Eastern part of Nigeria and who is ready to settle down.
Should be between 25-30
I repeat, a God fearing and obedient lady.
You can call or whatsapp me with this number
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls I need a good Muslim man for a serious relationship, am Ayo from wester part, base in Abuja,

Mail me@: motunrayoayomi30@gmail.com
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Aisha867: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hi,greeting to everyone my name is Aisha,age 24yrs old Female 4rm kogi state Am + and would love to meet a responsible man bwtn d age of 28/35 who want to settled down kindly contact me via WhatsApp or call me on 07031635667
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by uptimumdiony: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Am HIV positive from Eastern part of Nigeria.
Am 34 and hardworking. Very smart and healthy.
My blood group isO+ and my geneotype is AA and I reside in Lagos.
I want a serious girl from this state anambra, enough, ebony and any Yoruba state excluding oyo state, please don't ask me why. Thanks and remain blessed.
She can reach me with this number 09074165450
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by uptimumdiony: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Am Mr C
HIV positive
36years
Genotype AA
Blood group O+
Reside in Lagos
From Enugu state
Business inclined
Want a serious an God fearing lady not above 33
She can contact me or whatsapp me with number 09078661722
Thanks and God bless
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by vikithor(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
dan4sunfun:
Please dont go and kill yourself because you tested positive. I have been positive for 4 years not on ART and will never. Their teaching defies common sense reasoning. I am a Journalist and have investigated this scam, which i know that sooner or latter it will end and the truth will come out. follow me on watsaap 07039536263 so i will tell you what has kept me going, and open your eyes on things you need to know. I will also show you my Hospital card, test result, and the ART I was given. But the fact is that I am very healthy than the Doctor telling me I will get AIDS and die if i do not take ART. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am positive and very happy in life. Knowledge is power.

you make me laugh at being healthier than the doctor that warned you must live on ART drugs
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Eyitojetemi: 3:23pm On May 05, 2020
Hi everyone my name is halimat m 26
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by Jummy1992: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by chysam: 9:03am On May 31, 2023
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female by creamoflove: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy Cute? / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / A Thread For Cross Riverians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.