Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels (5752 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Pretyella(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2012
A student was stabbed yesterday by malos (hausa boys) okada riders. Students of d university began protests and road blockages. At d moment,cars are nt allowd 2 enter or leave jos frm bauchi.Dis mornin 3 more students were stabbed and currently, students and deir nearby malo pple are fightin each oda.students in town pls dnt cum 2 school or go 2 town
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by boneruns(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2012
These "malos (hausa riders)" are really a pain in the neck. I don't know what Gowon is saying about his "malo" brothers.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by nasty45(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2012
Pound for pound.naija is gonna SELF DESTRUCT
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by hens(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2012
D area is tensed at the moment. Better 4 everyone to be very watchful
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by moderattor: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2012
maybe Gideon Okar was right!
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2012
What is "Malo" ?
Last i checked,bike riders are generally referred to as 'Achaba' in J-town. what caused the fracas?
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by boneruns(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2012
ifyalways: What is "Malo" ?
Last i checked,bike riders are generally referred to as 'Achaba' in J-town. what caused the fracas?

Malo = Malu = Goat
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by skypopson(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2012
there is actually no fight going on between students and the neigbouring hausa community,but 2 students were stabbed yestday...gunshotz and tear gas re being fired into the air by soildiers to stop the student protest...there is tension mehn..
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by ASOROCKb(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2012
boneruns:

Malo = Malu = Goat
All = Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2012
What is "Malo" ?

Malo Simply means an Hausa Guy or Guys...
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by cmc1: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2012
yes dia is tension n some students were stabed but dia is no figth goin on btw d students n dia nieghbours...
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by JAZES(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2012
I just hope this incessant killings in Jos will stop one day.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by segunjowo(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2012
grin
Killing everyday in Nigeria
I wonder how many people died daily in this country?
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by afm4ever(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2012
people have to be very carefull dis life has know duplicate o
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by ustazi: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2012
All those 9ja politician ar ol ritualists. They need our bld, dnt fight each others pls.

1 Like

Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
I hope the fight will reach GOWON and his family so that at the end there will be no victor no vanquish undecided
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by lola70: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
ustazi: All those 9ja politician ar ol ritualists. They need our bld, dnt fight each others pls.
i aggre with you.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Dsage1: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
I tink disintegration is d solution to Nigeria problems at d moment cos dis pple cant stop der evil act,dey wi jst continue to waste human life.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Zaprof(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2012
Which way Nigeria? An adage says, "when a child cries & points towards a direction,if d father is not there,then d mother will b there. Where is all these killings,hatred,bloodletting & death pointing us to? Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by landinfo: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
We jus pray 4 PEACE
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by onyewec3: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
See as dem dey kiill Gowon pple like fowl........GOWON, ARE YOU SEEING HOW THE USELESS HE-GOATS are killing your brethren.......come to their aid before they wipe off all your lineaGE
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Funkymallam(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
Jos oh jos
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Mavrick2012: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
Al dis absurditis wil continue until wen we realise dat any natn dat holds strongly to semitic religion(xtianity n islam)hardly know peace
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Ibukune(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
We wnt noting bt peace in jtown.

Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Ibukune(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
We wnt noting bt peace in jtown.

Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by hamsky: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Take it or live it Naija go scatter very soon . If e no scatter serious war wey pass Sudan or Congo war go soon happen d way things dey go. hope not sha.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by mustkaka: 3:55am On Mar 14, 2012
I don't know why JTF didn't want to ban okada in jos,as if they are enjoying what is happening in jos. Baning bikes will go a long way in reducing the attacks in jos.
Re: Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels by Johnsinia(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
Oh i feel 4 jos

(1) (Reply)

Ansu Post Utme 2014/2015 / Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria – When And How They Where Established / School Reunion Is Very Toxic. Share Your Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.