Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? (13957 Views)

Ignitlyte Consulting Interview Invitation... Are They Real? / First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2012
I got an invitation from DUKWE INN, with headquarter in PH calling me for orientation. Pls who are they? Are they real? Pls help. Thanks
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by okeyxyz(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2012
did you apply to them for a job? NO!! yet hear you are, all excited by an invitation.
just one advice: if you wanna be swindled out of some money, then carry on, go to PH where this "orientation" is waiting for you.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by eherbal(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2012
DUKWEINN?Never heard of it.You're probably hyping the org or promoting it for membership.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by bloodless: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2012
it's my 2nd cousin's company, don't know much about it tho but here is the website dukwe.com
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by amtheone(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
Op at least bloodles atest dat coy blongs 2 hs 2ndcousn n website is gven. Do ur hmewrk n take actn. Wish u d bst
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by amtheone(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
Op at least bloodles atest dat coy blongs 2 hs 2ndcousn n website is gven. Do ur hmewrk n take actn. Wish u d bst
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by saveyou: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
I also got an sms inviting me for orientation so i decided to call d number for more enquiries.D guy who pickd my call was so rude wit heavy igbo accent.I think dey r fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by slumcat(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
its all real. just get all d details right b4 u can decide. they have a large complex in p.h. seeing is believing.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by ICEGLO1: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
Dukwe is very real. I was invited sameway . I went for it last wk. After making reserch cos i was scared too. Funny enough most pp in ph no nothing about it. Find out more on www.dukwe.com/info@dukwe.com. Mine was successful Orientation is ongoing. Wishing u success
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by fekolastic(m): 3:16am On Mar 14, 2012
Bloodless before you advice peole kindly tell the house what your Brother aws doing for a living before appearing in Port HARCOURT, with this Dukwe coy.
What company hires thousands of people, by asking them to register with monies of various amount depending on position, they are applying for,
what coy holds night vigils once a month, with vulgar words like Murder Fucker freely used.least i forget this nite vigil is compulsory any way according to them
if you share in Dukwes vision, u must attend.Guys please look before you leap, already hundreds of pioner personnel are withdrawing there service reason being that they do not understand what the Coy is all about.

1 Like

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by osram(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
Pls i heard they giv loans to people who want to study in 9ja and abroad..hw true is it?
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Dicohusky: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
plz u must confirm very well before going after that, the first day i looked at the job, it looks like scam and their website is not speaking good of them as a big organisation.

Plz has anyone written this PAWA smart test that they refered some people to get a scratch card from a bank and write online?
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by fidel6255: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
"YES THEY REAL". It is real. one thing u should know is that people must talk.
why not go give a try and see for urself after all there is
no harm in trying and seeing is believing so they say.

Atleast I am a staff there.

for further enquiries call me on 08134428811.

wish u best of luck
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Ndjones(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2012
Guy no fall mugu o, all these guys atesting might be their agents. So wise up.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by sdavirus: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
Been there before.... I stay in PH.... Wasn't pleased at all. Seems a bit of both-scam and real.... But stuff they offer can get one in big trouble, d day d Dukwe elopes. Wasn't impressed by d guy, but at least, they have been operating since Jan last year or so. They have a prog or used to have a package called magic 1000.... Was pretty popular, but a mate that tried it heard stories for the first 3months-abt an employee that made away with their cash. Don't know if he ever got paid. I also know some other guy I met recently that works with them, he's doing average or ok..... So I guess its up to u and what you want. Guess it wasn't for me; but whatever u do, be alert.... Cos d Dukwe guy tells big stories, like saying Jonathan is personally aware of the coy(keeps stressing on it) n all that, n some seemingly cock n bull stories. It may be for u or otherwise. Goodluck. Cheers
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by oyunoyun: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2012
according to one of the comments, " a compulsory night vigil? is there any responsible or real, (or non occultism) company that do night vigil? I only hear of shift work, morning, afternoon or night. Anyway, I dont think anyone need to be there before knowing what to do, probably, if you appear, who knows you will be charmed forever as some are charmed and they are saying they work there and you should go and see. see what? see fire! Be wise

1 Like

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Shikashi: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
for sure Dukwe incorporated is real... D are working under the name NEW NATION INCORPORATED, with a massive building around NTA porthacourt. The only thing is that d operate as GNLD does with ppl subscribing in ur hands and ur salary based on commission. Other than that, the company is not a fraud but real. The question there is, ARE U READY TO SOURCE FOR SUBSCIBERS?

1 Like

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by danielnwodi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
My fellow people. It is unfortunate dat people like dukwe exist, taking advantage of graduates. I got the same sms sometime early march and I left Lagos for Ph to see for myself. On getting there, I saw mobile police men in the compound and we are asked to go to their reception. Sorry before u get to the main gate of dukwe building u will see pictures of world president, footballer & famous people in the world pasted on the wall till u get to their premises. We are asked to write names moving us frm one room to the other. Finally we got to the place of orientation not interview under a canopy in the sun. It was a built canopy, there are various picture pasted on d both side. One Mr. Felix a director of dukwe came and address us telling us the company is in US with 23 partners and they have been operate in d United State (sweet words to jaloie people). We are not happy becos lot of us came frm far distant like Lagos, Benin, Asaba, Warri, Kogi, Abuja etc. Guys! I tell you that the guy that address us was draft without any professionalism. Imagine the igboic ascent that come out of his month. His English is like old standard six student. He turn the gathering to a church and started preaching. This happened before I got to the gate. I saw group of guys saying things about them when I was heading to their premises "all dis people do not know dukwe, he will only brian wash people by telling them he from America and dat nothing America about him. Truely I discover dat myself after the whole sermon by the pastor Felix. Again d company is founded by Charle Dukwe and they have no connection anywhere instead they want to collect the little you have by asking u to register. Funniest thing is that those that work there didnt even know themselves. The setting is unprofessional and they are all igbo and u know what mean. I will not advice any serious person search for a better job to go there. They only use their building to deceive people. From reliable source in the house I learnt that every one working should be on the field seeking subscribers for dukwe. Why compulsory night vilig in an organisation? Are they cultist? Guys it does not worth it at all. I think EFCC should investigate that dukwe well. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Slide001(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2012
Please, please, please. I really dont care what your opinion about Dukwe and his tricks are. As for me(a victim) its a big scam. A VERY big one. please, to both staff and intending investors, look up this......."PONZI Scheme" in google, u will understand fully what he does. He has only just brought a scam partern from the U.S to Nigeria. I was warned by my well exposed foriegn(white) friend but i didnt listen. But i have learnt from my mistakes. I can tell u a story about them, because i worked for him(based on commision) and also invested(which i regret). If u choose to work for them, they will only use you to scam people. If you are unlucky( you may be delt with by your victims). To cut my long story short, just look up PONZI SCHEME in google.com. Dukwe has only brought Ponzi scheme to Nigeria. Be WISE...
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by saveyou: 3:03pm On May 09, 2012
@ slumcat
I guess u r one of one of them,well you can go ahead with your scam but i will never fall for the so called dukwe or whatever they call themselves. They are just a bunch of fraudsters looking for whom to devour.https://www.nairaland.com/smileys/undecided.gif
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by McDapson: 8:03am On May 11, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I got a mail from the Dukwe folks too. Obviously they are a sham & one big joke.... their website has nothing tangible you can hold on to as to what they do or don't do. The mail had like 5, 6 diff websites for me to checkout the "company's mission." Looking critically, we should realize that good jobs are relatively not easy to come by in this country. So when one does an application & the response seems so good to be true, as in being invited for an interview almost instantly without any clear details of the job as regards job form, pay package, job description/duties, one's got to be very careful in embracing such invitations. At best, they are usually low-paying jobs. My personal opinion anyway. Thanks guys for all the info.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by HilFey: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
An absolute sham they are!! to imagine that struggling folks are invited from various parts of the country to P/H only to be told by a sorry-ass Felix (without any apologies whatsoever) that there wasn't going to be an interview but orientation, after what you might call a religious show was totally gob-smacking. to add salt to the injury applicants were asked to meet a target of minimum of 300k naira within 2wks in order to get the job and were asked to purchase an investment brochure which cost 200naira (mind you, you needed to purchase as much as possible). As they have sown this treachery, may they reap whirlwinds, tornadoes and hurricanes.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Murphy7h4: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2012
I like this.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by patorini(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
i live opposite d building..you source for 200k and you get the job.i think they pay 85k monthly.

just like the chicks that go in and out the building...intresting site.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by earring: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
Helo Mr Danielnwodi,

What a way to express your opinion over an

issue you were not able to comprehend.A job

advert was posted in the net. In it was

specified that the job was meant for those

that leave arround the Niger Delta region.You

travelled from Lagos to attend the interview.

At the end of the orientation you had every

opportunity to ask your questions which you

did not.

For you to castigate the name of a Director of

the company and the company itself, due to

your inability to take responsibility for your

foolish action, is a big offence (Character

Assasination) punishable by law.

From your storyline, you claim to have been

dealt with by the company even before you

crossed the gate of the company. Are you a

ghost or a witch? Your expression is poor,

your tenses are bad, yet you condemn a

Director that has created a niche for himself.

Could this be the reason you remain

unemployed? If you continue like this, you

will tour round the world in search of a job

and still will not be employed.

The name of the company is Dukwe and 21

Pillars for Global Development Equity.Their

project in Nigeria is called New Nation. New

Nation is the development of 50 African Nation

in 21 economic ways using the power of the

private sector in innovation, capital

Generation, Fiscal conservatism, and profit

focus.It is practically turning Nigeria to

America in our life time. This is the private

sector respons to the Fedral Government Vision

2020.New Nation is veryfiable and it has come

to stay.

There are 2 set of people; the leaders and the

led. it is obvious you belong to the latter.

New Nation will happen in your life time, you

will be convinced by then,goodluck

1 Like

Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by earring: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hey Dude, you claim you leave opposite the company yet you have no idea what the company is all about, it's obvious you are an illitrate, plase go to school first because you need serious education.
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Revolva(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Omo I did foward my cv but after reading all dis I am not intrtested cus I live in lagos don't wanna waste my time in ph
Re: Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? by Pizzanatty(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
I neva wanted 2 comment abt ds dukwe b4...bt i tink i should 2 help job seeker...
Firstly,though d so called programm by ds coy is good bt only 2 those who ar ready walk around d city 2 market dere car connect,lechi,no drop out,etc...
Dukwe coy plss dont invite ppl 4 interview only 2 end up 4 seminar on hw 2 market ur product ,meetn target b4 empolyment...its wrong.bearing d fact dt u will buy d so smart pick as many as possible 2 sell...wea on earth do u xpect dem 2 get money buy it...? Besides during ds period of walkn around ,no salary,u only live by so called commission and if d person who bought in2 any package dont pay again,u ar stranded
Plsss guys dont b gullible abt any job ds jobs,dont waste ur energy,money etc travelln up and down...
Dukwe create a salary package 2 support d commision,even though its small 4 ur marketas,dt will encourage ppl and afta meetn d target,u den place demon d normal salary...ds will even help 2 meet up d target etc...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / Nestle's Field Sales Manager Recruitment / Npower April Stipend Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.