Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Should Our Religious Houses Be Taxed Heavily And Be Made Less Attrctive By Our Govt.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Our Religious Houses Be Taxed Heavily And Be Made Less Attrctive By Our Govt.? (500 Views)

24 Religious Houses Shut Down In Lagos For "Noise Pollution" / Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths / Why Churches Who Register With C.a.c Must Be Taxed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Our Religious Houses Be Taxed Heavily And Be Made Less Attrctive By Our Govt.? by Tos87(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2012
I saw this post somewhere,i want to know ur thoughts regarding it, "..In effect, to solve the surpassing or
masculine menace of religion, Nigerian
needs to turn down the volume of religion.
Government should make religion less
interesting or attractive. All religious houses
should be taxed heavily. Whilst more so, they
must publicly, declare their earnings monthly
and finally, yearly. Government auditors
should monitor the books of all religious
organisations around the clock. Countries
which respond fast to their problems stay
healthy. If Germans had wrestled Nazism to
the ground during its early days; lives,
properties and lots of troubles could have
been saved".
Re: Should Our Religious Houses Be Taxed Heavily And Be Made Less Attrctive By Our Govt.? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 14, 2012
The same government that walks on red carpets to these same churches and mosques with much aplomb wants to make religious unattractive? think again

(1) (Reply)

Communicate Well / This Song Moves Me To Pray / Tell It To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.