Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar (22662 Views)

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash / Woman, Grandchild Killed During Lagos Cult Clash(Pictured) / Cult Clash: 9 Killed In One Week In Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by mukina2: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
Four persons have been killed in Calabar, the Cross River State capital, southsouth Nigeria, following a cult war in the city.

The fighting, which broke out on Monday afternoon, is said to be a reprisal attack by the Viking Confraternity whose member was allegedly killed by the KKK members on Saturday night in a failed robbery operation at Orok Orok Lane, close to the University of Calabar.

Sources in the area told P.M.NEWS that three members of the Vikings Confraternity went on a robbery operation at 9, Inyang Edem Street, and were chased by residents of the compound and one of them was killed at Orok Orok Lane close to Goldie Street.

“When the robbers came and were attacking people in the compound, our boys mobilised and chased them and caught up with one of them at Orok Orok Lane and hacked him to death,” a female resident of 9, Inyang Edem said.

The next day which was Sunday, the fleeing members of the Vikings robbery gang told their colleagues that they were attacked by KKK boys and the Vikings then met that night and agreed to avenge the attack on Monday.

“On Monday afternoon, some boys numbering about ten dressed in black jeans and white T-shirts went to Orok Orok Lane where their member was killed and robbed a lady selling recharge cards and from there scaled the fence of 35, Orok Orok Street to Inyang Edem, searching for those who killed their friend on Saturday night but everybody had escaped,” a source said.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/13/4-die-in-cult-clash/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by zulk12(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
Jobless, aimless cultists...mtchewwww
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Dipwater(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
Thieve in the name of cultism they shuld go get a life cuz cultism no dey swit again. Na pepe man pickin dey find

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by cyril10(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
Boko Haram today, cult guys tomorrow, Fulani cattle rearers next, killing and maiming of innocent people, nobody to save helpless Nigerians but God alone. God almighty to come to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by lilkech(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
aro mate !!

Fools
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by lilkech(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
avo klansmen !!!

Eediots
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by guonno: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
ARROW USED TO BE VERY PEACE LOVING UNLIKE AYE I WONDER WHATS GONE WRONG!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
alisigwe: This klans boys wit fake orientation!i nearlly stabbed ma kk roomie 4 enugu two weeks ago!.till now nth has been done.yall are too weak to be a confratenity.a Baga till i pass out.ma bag no go ever tie.endwayz.

Typical. . . . .

Mr. Tough guy!! Just because shi't aint happened yet doesent mean you are safe just yet. . . I have seen 3 year old Bleep ups treated before. My advice to you is that you keep a low profile and graduate alive. . I have seen tougher men die in this game than you can ever imagine. .

2 Likes

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by BigBenoski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
guonno: ARROW USED TO BE VERY PEACE LOVING UNLIKE AYE I WONDER WHATS GONE WRONG!!!
'peace loving' 4 whch kind land? Those fools are damn heartless!
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by BigBenoski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
guonno: ARROW USED TO BE VERY PEACE LOVING UNLIKE AYE I WONDER WHATS GONE WRONG!!!
'peace loving' 4 whch kind land? Those fools are damn heartless!
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by BigBenoski(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
alisigwe: This klans boys wit fake orientation!i nearlly stabbed ma kk roomie 4 enugu two weeks ago!.till now nth has been done.yall are too weak to be a confratenity.a Baga till i pass out.ma bag no go ever tie.endwayz.
just get a life. Leme guess, u r stil n schl. . .2nd yr? Yea dats wot i tot
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2012
LEAVE DOSE SCHOOL BOYS, WEN DEM GRADUATE THEIR EYES GO OPEN, DEM GET LUCK SAY NO BE AYES DEM Bleep UP WITH
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by sylve11: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by KingOmarion(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2012
lilkech: aro mate !!

Fools
Aro Baga baga Ɣ☺ΰ.Wida U̶̲̥̅̊я capings dats odin calls....tradition matters
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by HighChief4(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
Bunch of fools. I pity their parents
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by SoftVersion(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
I believe this ain‘t robbery case, the media was just trying to paint what happened darker. Is not possible to be attacked by police or securitymen and took revenge on another frat group. Kkk hit dem and dey hit back. So I hate when media have to paint things darker, I‘ve seen a so called “jew“ that‘s so callous more than a frat guy... It all depends on personality.

I‘m hating the fact that fraternity is turning to gang. Yes, every fraternity in the world shield blood or do weird things to protect their secrets, uphold their integrity or fight for their members right, but they do this secretly and with sound IQ that doesn‘t invite the media or any security agent. Fraternity is important for leadership and power, you can never rule anywhere without belonging to a fraternity, is a game of survival that requires a lot of sacrifice and with many challenges... Overcoming these makes you strong man, a man among men(not talking of physique or thug ways).

Brothers across the nation GE said is better to be a jew in the university than after university because you are open to critical challenges aftward. What I‘m trying to say is that don‘t ever join a fraternity while in the university, I‘ve seen more than 50 first class and 2‘1 students lose their studentship due to fraternity related issue(these are brilliant dudes). So wait till you graduate and roll with elite members.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by LEXYLOV: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
Backwardness in modern day. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by mamasani: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2012
"Backwardness" is not only reserved to the north of nigeria!!!
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by AustineE1: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2012
Cant these boys for once think of something better 2 do with their life!

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by exago(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Get a hold on life before you come face to Face with the Reality You have chosen to ignore. After Death is Judgement friend.
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
@BigBenoski
get a life dude.
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by czay(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
Chai!...these people no get life @ all
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2012
Bunch of touts from Nigerian universities killing again!
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by bibina: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
no price no pay, debt na debt

1 Like

Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by alisigwe(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ben,dud i heard u and don't give a Bleep abt u or anyshit u think u are.if u think u can, just try.am waitng and knw say na once man dey die.u wey dey 3rd year no shit gudluck to you
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by gykes(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2012
SoftVersion: I believe this ain‘t robbery case, the media was just trying to paint what happened darker. Is not possible to be attacked by police or securitymen and took revenge on another frat group. Kkk hit dem and dey hit back. So I hate when media have to paint things darker, I‘ve seen a so called “jew“ that‘s so callous more than a frat guy... It all depends on personality.

I‘m hating the fact that fraternity is turning to gang. Yes, every fraternity in the world shield blood or do weird things to protect their secrets, uphold their integrity or fight for their members right, but they do this secretly and with sound IQ that doesn‘t invite the media or any security agent. Fraternity is important for leadership and power, you can never rule anywhere without belonging to a fraternity, is a game of survival that requires a lot of sacrifice and with many challenges... Overcoming these makes you strong man, a man among men(not talking of physique or thug ways).

Brothers across the nation GE said is better to be a jew in the university than after university because you are open to critical challenges aftward. What I‘m trying to say is that don‘t ever join a fraternity while in the university, I‘ve seen more than 50 first class and 2‘1 students lose their studentship due to fraternity related issue(these are brilliant dudes). So wait till you graduate and roll with elite members.

A'men mi RB.. It bleeds my heart seeing young and promising undergraduates, future leaders of tomorrow die all in the name of frat. I often tell people (don't mean to brag) that there's only one true fraternity in Nigerian University Campuses and that's Brothers Across Nigeria. All others are just criminal gangs seeking a platform to create chaos within and around university premises and to carry out their nefarious and iniquitous criminal activities. I pity them. One doesn't need any group to show how tough he is, and tough a man doesn't need to make an anouncement of it! God Help Nigeria...101 PH'C-lurd
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by lilkech(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^

aro rugged buccaneer !
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by zubike01(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2012
you all should take a look at this link tells an interesting story about confra www.jollyrougeseries.com
Re: 4 Die In Cult Clash In Calabar by Swagakid(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kegite til i die...minawolus bendo ma cocusis 4 d brodamus dat apply fallinq of iroko...i apply prayermus dat d supremus irakamus shud blessmentua dem...isee embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Man One Month To His Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau / Viral Leak Video Showing How A Woman Is Raped In A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.