Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! (26168 Views)

Structural Engineering Forum : Lets Get Talking / Mechanical Engineers Forum / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tayade: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Soyedele1: ferrocement water tanks.. Google it
Thanks but can I get anoda maybe on environmental engr in relation to agric. practices
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
tayade:
Thanks but can I get anoda maybe on environmental engr in relation to agric. practices
do yu like topics on waste water?
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tayade: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Soyedele1: do yu like topics on waste water?
yes I'd like it
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 18, 2014
tayade:
yes I'd like it

Biological Waste Water Treatement In Nigeria(A Case Study Of International Breweries Plc, Ilesha, Osun State)

Domestic Waste Water Treatment In Nigeria (A Case Study Of Osogbo)

Effect And Implication Of Fluoride On Drinking Well Water (A Case Study Of Iree Community, Boripe Local Government, Osun State)
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tayade: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Soyedele1:

Biological Waste Water Treatement In Nigeria(A Case Study Of International Breweries Plc, Ilesha, Osun State)

Domestic Waste Water Treatment In Nigeria (A Case Study Of Osogbo)

Effect And Implication Of Fluoride On Drinking Well Water (A Case Study Of Iree Community, Boripe Local Government, Osun State)
Thanks a bunch, I'm indeed grateful!..
Kindly drop ur contact or email adress as I will need ur assistance as regards literature review.
Thank U!!!
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
tayade:
Thanks a bunch, I'm indeed grateful!..
Kindly drop ur contact or email adress as I will need ur assistance as regards literature review.
Thank U!!!
I don't av d materials foer dem bt I av a list of projects which I av deir materials
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tayade: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Soyedele1: I don't av d materials foer dem bt I av a list of projects which I av deir materials
Oops! Okay..lemme have d list, how I wish u had smfin on d Effect nd implication of fluoride....
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
tayade:
Oops! Okay..lemme have d list, how I wish u had smfin on d Effect nd implication of fluoride....

jamtechproject.com/product/effect-implication-fluoride-drinking-well-water-case-study-iree-community-boripe-local-government-osun-state
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tpraiz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Helo fam......also a student of agric.eng 300levl bt stil don't reli knw wwei to do my I.T,mst it be on d farm??.......advice wuld do,tnx.........tnGod for diz forum::::
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
tpraiz: Helo fam......also a student of agric.eng 300levl bt stil don't reli knw wwei to do my I.T,mst it be on d farm??.......advice wuld do,tnx.........tnGod for diz forum::::
In the farm ke! Not necessarily in the farm, infact you might not have any business with farm.. I did my I.T in a pharmacetical company and was better than many mech engine students. Limit not yourself!
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tpraiz(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Walexz02:
In the farm ke! Not necessarily in the farm, infact you might not have any business with farm.. I did my I.T in a pharmacetical company and was better than many mech engine students. Limit not yourself!
. What does agric.eng do in Pharm companies.....??pls.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
tpraiz: . What does agric.eng do in Pharm companies.....??pls.
I did what mech.eng students were doing and was better than some of them cheesy
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tpraiz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Walexz02:
. Cool::::::I tot if yu don't do ur I.T in your field you wount get an "A"..........TRUE??
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
tpraiz: . Cool::::::I tot if yu don't do ur I.T in your field you wount get an "A"..........TRUE??
its a lie bro, you are an engineer even in the farm.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by walex084(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi fellow agric engineers pls there's a vacancies for agric engineering graduates pls go to the vacancies section to find out about the Lagos state civil service commission recruitment and let share ideas as agric engineers.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by bheejay25: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
I am also a graduate of Agricultural engineering presently doing my masters program in the field of soil and water engineering, pls i need project topics or areas where i can work on under soil and water.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by bheejay25: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
tayade:

FUTA
FUTA is my alma matter
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by hajjisemiu: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2014
I am very happy to come across this topic on Agricultural Engineering. I am proud to be a member....
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by DADAGBENGA1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
We really need the practising agricultural
engineers to widen our knowledge of agricultural
engineering, that is:
1. What to expect after graduation.
2. What we can do while in school to enhance, at
least, our productivity and prepare us for the
challenges in the field.
3. How we can survive as engineers in the field.
4. How interesting is this course. That's
motivation.
5. Relationship between what we are being taught
in school and real field practicals.
6. How we should plan our ways.
7. About NSE and other important professional organization.
I'm a 100L agricultural engineering student in FUTA.

2 Likes

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2014
^
You said it right nigga
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by olabagro: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Find this so much interesting, am a graduate of agricultural engineering (processing option).i will agree totally that Nigeria factor is making us feel as of is a wrong thing to be an agric engineer, but in the actual fact our future is in our hands if the government are not living up to expectation we can do something on our own,because i wonder why somebody that did any agricultural related job should be looking for job all about in the first place should the government do it the way it should be i see no reason the government will not think of empowering any agricultural person that really want to practice, as an agricultural engineer we have 1000 and 1 ideal in our brain waiting for how to make them materialized . Since the government has neglect agriculture my advise is if you have any means to start up something , start up no matter how small its one day i will find your self where you actually belong. at least am an example of wht am talking about have started from somewhere am the MD OLAB AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT ENT. We supply agro chemicals, fowl feeds, fish feeds, house fumigation ,agricultural consultancy, farm establishment,farm management we also have our own small poultry farm, fish farm , we are also into fish processing (smoking).www.olabagro.webs.com My fellow engineers dont wait for government you can actually start from somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by misterFAT(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2014
good morning engineers.
i am studying agricultural engineering (soil and water option) in kwara poly.
pls i need a good topic for my final year project work.
i'd appreciate any help i can get from you guys
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Duke007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=olabagro post=27381718]Find this so much interesting, am a graduate of agricultural engineering (processing option).i will agree totally that Nigeria factor is making us feel as of is a wrong thing to be an agric engineer, but in the actual fact our future is in our hands if the government are not living up to expectation we can do something on our own,because i wonder why somebody that did any agricultural related job should be looking for job all about in the first place should the government do it the way it should be i see no reason the government will not think of empowering any agricultural person that really want to practice, as an agricultural engineer we have 1000 and 1 ideal in our brain waiting for how to make them materialized . Since the government has neglect agriculture my advise is if you have any means to start up something , start up no matter how small its one day i will find your self where you actually belong. at least am an example of wht am talking about have started from somewhere am the MD OLAB AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT ENT. We supply agro chemicals, fowl feeds, fish feeds, house fumigation ,agricultural consultancy, farm establishment,farm management we also have our own small poultry farm, fish farm , we are also into fish processing (smoking).www.olabagro.webs.com My fellow engineers dont wait for government you can actually start from somewhere.
Do you have a master's degree?
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
misterFAT:
good morning engineers.
Wish i could be of help... bt its 'farm power' here bro.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Walexz02:

what sort of work do mech engineers do in pharm companies? I'm interested. Thanks
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
nouveaux:
what sort of work do mech engineers do in pharm companies? I'm interested. Thanks
they use different sort of machine, they service and and install machines grin
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by alentyno: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2015
nouveaux:
Are you not a pharmacy student?
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2015
alentyno:

Yeah, by God's grace. Happy New Year.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2015
alentyno:

Yeah, by God's grace, I am. Happy New Year.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by alentyno: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
nouveaux:
Yeah, by God's grace. Happy New Year.
Ok. Happy new year to you too smiley
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by dynamic006(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
tony1918:
Am a student of unilorin we have ..AGRIC&BIOSYSTEM on here..
you can not change your field in unilorin except your you choose the course you read in your first degree. I'm also an ABE grad. Unilorin
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by dynamic006(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
misterFAT:
good morning engineers.
you design a tension infiltrometer using aluminum cast as the base, or u can check if u can get a lighter material, and perspex tube for the reservoir. It quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job? / How Are Death Benefits Paid In Nigeria? / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.