Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Trendy Fashion Wears For The Fashionable Woman! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Trendy Fashion Wears For The Fashionable Woman! (1816 Views)

For All Trendy Fashion Accessories / Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos / Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Fashion Wears For The Fashionable Woman! by BoutiqueV: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
Boutique V is a wholesaler/Retailer of Trendy Ladies Fashion in the UK. We cater to the Ladies, who like to stand out from the Crowd with Confidence, Class and Style but Yet Sexy!

We Supply Dresses ( Casual/Formal/Cocktail)and Glamorous Shoes

We are currently looking for wholesale and individual Fashion/Beauty buyers for Women in Nigeria, Ghana,South Africa and surrounding areas.

We offer the Best prices and We style with Distinction. Our Processing/Delivery is safe, quick, and straight forward. 5-8 days (standard delivery) 3-4 days(express delivery). If you hesitant buying online, order a sample of an item you like so see the quality of our products.

If you are interested, Please visit my face book page to see more of our items and can provide more picture samples on Request.
We would be happy to answer all of of your questions, contact us for inquiries . Please bear in mind,There is no pressure to buy.

http://www.facebook.com/BoutiqueV

BBM : 2112BF23 ( Please do not add me, if it's not related to this post!)

Re: Trendy Fashion Wears For The Fashionable Woman! by hayordelevic(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2012
have seen ur facebook page and some of the pictures in there.am interest how do I go about it.I reside in abuja.plz mail me on sparkclean6@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Selling London Bale / Fairly Used Industrial Steam Irons For Laundry And Tailoring Services / Audio And Musical Equipment For Sales In Instalment Payment Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.