Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? (1560 Views)

The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by tiebe: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
I remember when I met one of my sisters in law, she came to the house in shorts, her hair was standing and she looked like a female footballer. and she looked a lil too 'street'. i remember when she left, we all wondered where on earth my bruv saw her. . . but years down the line, we all agree she's the best thing that ever happened to him, and because of her, He's a better man and they're both sooo happy together.

I've also heard about people who's first impressions about their inlaws was that they were lovely people but on getting to knw them better, saw they were not sooooo lovely afterall!

Anyways, I was just wondering who else had interesting first impressions about inlaws (mother, father, sisters, brothers) inlaws whether good or bad and did those first impressions turn out to be right?
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by tiebe: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad

Nothing
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by Naijaklef: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
Horrible Inlaws!!! All they see is how much they can make off u. Just becos u married their daughter.
I have Neva seen this kind of family before. My first visit, I was the made to pay for the bottle of drink.
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by tiebe: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
made to pay for the drink? you went to their house and you had to pay or did you meet somewhere else? also, was it like part of the custom?
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by Naijaklef: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2012
No, its not a custom! It just that they just believe dat they should make money off u because u married their daughter. grin
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by deeteeneey(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
shocked
Naijaklef: Horrible Inlaws!!! All they see is how much they can make off u. Just becos u married their daughter.
I have Neva seen this kind of family before. My first visit, I was the made to pay for the bottle of drink.
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
Naijaklef: Horrible Inlaws!!! All they see is how much they can make off u. Just becos u married their daughter.
Bros dat one na another dimension o. I'd say my impression was spot on and I regret the day I even saw their daughter sef, my sadness is a daily burden as a result of that chance meeting.
Re: What Did You Think Of Your Inlaws When You First Met Them? Was First Impression Right? by tiebe: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2012
fresh_dude: Bros dat one na another dimension o. I'd say my impression was spot on and I regret the day I even saw their daughter sef, my sadness is a daily burden as a result of that chance meeting.

wow! e b like say no b only the inlaws you no like o! ur wife join too? so, from the day you met the inlaws felt they were no good and they've kinda proven themselves in that way eh?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Its Been 120 Days Since We Became Intimate After Child Birth. / Pure Wickedness / Should I Tell My Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.