Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90668 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2012
I just noticed that the word to go version on the PlayBook is a little primitive!
It doesn't display charts and graphs undecided
I tried opening similar Microsoft word documents on my BlackBerry smartphone and behold I see my charts and graphs.
This is my second disappointment since I got the PlayBook.
Is there anyway to overcome this?
Was there an update I missed out?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lexusgs430: Anyone tried the Pacemaker app ? Wow for all we DJ enthusiasts, this is a must-have app !!!!
Hours of mixing, scratching, skipping fun. You can load two albums on the same platform and play simultaneously.
Enough said, download or sideload and enjoy !!!!
please could you give me a link to a Bar file for pacemaker for side loading? Also, can u recommend a good E-reader for download? One that would enable me read e books I already have on my system.Thanx.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
dan_dollar: please could you give me a link to a Bar file for pacemaker for side loading? Also, can u recommend a good E-reader for download? One that would enable me read e books I already have on my system.Thanx.

Send your email, so I can send you the .bar file for the pacemaker. For your ebook request, TCD is your best bet. I still read books the old fashioned way!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Billw(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Any playbook 4 sale?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bill w: Any playbook 4 sale?

Call me for a used but very clean 32G playbook. 03. Price is 30k only
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Send your email, so I can send you the .bar file for the pacemaker. For your ebook request, TCD is your best bet. I still read books the old fashioned way!!!!
. d_high_priest@yahoo.com.

thanx.please let me know when you send it.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lexusgs430:

tj_sadiq@yahoo.com please I also wud like to have the pacemaker bar file....thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
tj_sadiq:

tj_sadiq@yahoo.com please I also wud like to have the pacemaker bar file....thanks

Sorry TJ and Dan_dollar, .bar file was too large to send via email. Will send .bar links in the morning.

Links now sent.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lexusgs430 good evening , I sent a message to u just now to add me on whatsapp , kindly help me on dis issue ,,uve help me times without num' in unlocking locked bb and even call me with ur hard earned pound' on how to unlock *gracias*,, I'm a bb freak I've one which I won't trade for any phone for now because of low data bundle consumption and because with just etisalat 1500 naira I'm on the go talking of light browsing ... Now I'm thinking of getting an android phone or a playbook and with ma status it will sound crazy subscribing on my bb and as well as the android phone ... Let's assume I sub' on the android can I use hotspot on it to ping and browse on bb as well or I should rather go for playbook ? Kindly advice me ....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2012
hooged: Lexusgs430 good evening , I sent a message to u just now to add me on whatsapp , kindly help me on dis issue ,,uve help me times without num' in unlocking locked bb and even call me with ur hard earned pound' on how to unlock *gracias*,, I'm a bb freak I've one which I won't trade for any phone for now because of low data bundle consumption and because with just etisalat 1500 naira I'm on the go talking of light browsing ... Now I'm thinking of getting an android phone or a playbook and with ma status it will sound crazy subscribing on my bb and as well as the android phone ... Let's assume I sub' on the android can I use hotspot on it to ping and browse on bb as well or I should rather go for playbook ? Kindly advice me ....

Get my number from my profile, send me a whatsapp message on my number ending 461, so we can have a discussion. Or you could send me a bb pin request.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Billw(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2012
newman10:

Call me for a used but very clean 32G playbook. 08056434543. Price is 30k only
K I will
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Pretty002: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pretty002: yes
Pls I want to download music videos and audio on my playbook.
Through tethering. Please
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
Guys plsss i want to ask a question. Does anyone know abt dose customs impounded blackberry fones and playbook..hw original are they. Cos i want to get one from dere.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
alstacs: I just noticed that the word to go version on the PlayBook is a little primitive!
It doesn't display charts and graphs undecided
I tried opening similar Microsoft word documents on my BlackBerry smartphone and behold I see my charts and graphs.
This is my second disappointment since I got the PlayBook.
Is there anyway to overcome this?
Was there an update I missed out?

Guys, any hope for me on this subject?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
Segun agagu: Guys plsss i want to ask a question. Does anyone know abt dose customs impounded blackberry fones and playbook..hw original are they. Cos i want to get one from dere.

'Caveat Empthor'
If you are walking in and choosing your devices yourself, then maybe!!!!
If you are paying and expecting delivery, have you ever caught a monkey on a tree before?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
PlayBook Pals, my app for the day is Picshop and Pencil Camera HD. Sideload or download, and have fun with all your portrait, pictures, models, design, or anything you feel like redesigning !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year, great pals of d playbook. i enjoyed associating wt great minds like yours in the past year and i believ we have a lot to share this new year.
what is the implication of d bb 10 os for pb wifi users?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2013
alstacs: happy new year, great pals of d playbook. i enjoyed associating wt great minds like yours in the past year and i believ we have a lot to share this new year.
what is the implication of d bb 10 os for pb wifi users?

Personally I cannot see any issues with compatibility, RIM will continue to send out updates and patches to fix any incompatibility issues.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by yoged(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2013
cant wait to lay my hand on pb thanks for you advice lexusgs430......................pb world gradually here i come
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2013
yoged: cant wait to lay my hand on pb thanks for you advice lexusgs430......................pb world gradually here i come
cant wait to lay my hand on pb thanks for you advice lexusgs430......................pb world gradually here i come grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year everyone, welcome to 2013
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
16Gig Newly bought Blackberry Playbook for sale....Contact Olayinka 08137413473
Reason for sale: I never knew playbook is not using sim, I placed on online order from www.jumia.com. It was delivered to me on 28th December, 2012...I am yet to operate it becos I don't have WI-fi or BB bridge. I bought it N39,000 plus N1,500 dhl delivery. The only thing I have done on it is just open the packet and I put the device back becos I could not use it.

I am ready to sell for N35k and I will do the hand delivery. I will bring the receipt along with my proof of ID to ensure guarantee of not being stolen

I am based in Osogbo but can bring it to anywhere within 300km radius
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lexusgs430:

'Caveat Empthor'
If you are walking in and choosing your devices yourself, then maybe!!!!
If you are paying and expecting delivery, have you ever caught a monkey on a tree before?
Haaa trust me. I cant pay without gettting it. Am paying on delivery.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Segun agagu:
Haaa trust me. I cant pay without gettting it. Am paying on delivery.

Update us if and when you make a successful purchase.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Picture of the brand new playbook that I am placing for sale. I got delivery of it on 28th December 2012, but never knew it does not use GSM sim just like ipad before I placed the order. I have the receipt with me. Ready to sell it for N35k, I bought it N39k brand new. I have not configured it becos I am not in wi-fi area

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
These are the pictures I took of the contents etc...call 08137413473...N35k, I am ready to deliver by hand...device is not yet put into any use

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just exactly like this

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Morning Folks, so so sorry I haven't posted the links like I said I would, My boss resigned and work has been double packed for me till she is replaced.
The links would be up today, no stories whatsoever so downloads can start asap.
The discount for pre-order closes today.
Prices for playbooks has spiked up in the store I get em in the uk.
Prices are 35K for 16GB.
48K for 64GB.
I am ordering in Five 64GB right now but I doubt I would be buying any 16GB until I get interested buyers.
Do have a great and lovely 2013...........
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2013
Niiade don't tell me I'm paying this odd price * surprise* pls ooooooo
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
hooged: Niiade don't tell me I'm paying this odd price * surprise* pls ooooooo
\
\very possible sir, but we can talk and see what can happen
Second set below

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
patiently waiting for dat list, i hope it has fifa and operamini
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Brand New 16gb Playbook for N35k....Inspect it before you pay...I will bring it if you need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.