Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90686 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:33am On Jan 05, 2013
App of the week, Splashtop. It enables you remotely control your desktop from your playbook from anywhere. All files, music,pictures, videos etc etc etc. can be viewed, edited and deleted in realtime !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by femmywest(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2013
Playbook is a multitasking beast,I have a 64gb pb and the games are so sleek,from modern combat 3 to 9mm,asphalt6,dead space,all I just need now is fifa 2012 and I'm ok.does anyone know where I can get fifa2012 ?

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2013
femmywest: Playbook is a multitasking beast,I have a 64gb pb and the games are so sleek,from modern combat 3 to 9mm,asphalt6,dead space,all I just need now is fifa 2012 and I'm ok.does anyone know where I can get fifa2012 ?

I'm waiting for that too
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2013
femmywest: Playbook is a multitasking beast,I have a 64gb pb and the games are so sleek,from modern combat 3 to 9mm,asphalt6,dead space,all I just need now is fifa 2012 and I'm ok.does anyone know where I can get fifa2012 ?

Once you get Fifa 2012, not long after, you will be wanting Fifa 2013 !!! grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sorry to burst ya bubble guys, But fifa does not exist for pllaybook yet.... Manage Real Football 2011 for now.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oga TCD,from ur screenshot can see u av 'atorrent' and 'tabletTV'(two apps I still can't get a hang ova it usage).wanna know if u effectively use both and how.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tjsadiq(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
tj_sadiq:
Oga TCD,from ur screenshot can see u av 'atorrent' and 'tabletTV'(two apps I still can't get a hang ova it usage).wanna know if u effectively use both and how.

Oops,dat's @ femmywest...but TCD u can pls help out
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Could anybody help me with the key to connectify me PRO. i cant get to use it well without getting the pro
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jjjkkkooo: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Olayinkaoj: These are the pictures I took of the contents etc...call 08137413473...N35k, I am ready to deliver by hand...device is not yet put into any use
Why are u selling because it doesnt hv sim slot. Just buy a cheap pocket mifi, put ur sim there and you are good to go.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
Why are u selling because it doesnt hv sim slot. Just buy a cheap pocket mifi, put ur sim there and you are good to go.
Bro please can u tell me how much I can get the mi-fi device that you advised and the brand name, plus where to buy...to the best of ur knowledge?...Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olayinkaoj(m): 12:50am On Jan 06, 2013
jjjkkkooo:

Thanks bro...after reading ur advise, I googled mifi and the cheapest I saw is N8k all network, u may possibly know where its cheaper without compromising quality...Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by femmywest(m): 4:59am On Jan 06, 2013
The torrent application doesn't work but the th tablet HD tv works.is there a way to convert fifa 2012.apk to .bar file? Real football is just der,u can compare it with fifa.its like sepearating men from boys#fifa being the man#the difference is clear like 7up.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2013
I presume peeps are scared to pre-order cus noone actually did pre-order from here.
lovely day folks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
App of the week, Uber Iris. For all ye would be photographer amateurs !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
TCD: Sorry to burst ya bubble guys, But fifa does not exist for pllaybook yet.... Manage Real Football 2011 for now.
fifa exists on android, doesnt that mean it can be converted to .bar and sideloaded?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who can supply me a Playbook Dock charger? My USB port is messing up. I need to buy the Rapid dock Charger.....

Anybody selling this pls?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Olisa4all:
fifa exists on android, doesnt that mean it can be converted to .bar and sideloaded?
Not all android apps work when converted to bar. Fifa is one of them.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
TCD: Not all android apps work when converted to bar. Fifa is one of them.
did u try 2 convert fifa urself?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Olayinkaoj:

Thanks bro...after reading ur advise, I googled mifi and the cheapest I saw is N8k all network, u may possibly know where its cheaper without compromising quality...Thanks
Getting a mifi is ok but getting an android fone is beta.U cud use it as an extra fone slot in airtel w d 1gb BIS,switch on the wifi hotspot and U r good 2 go.
Capiche
Hello House been quite a while.
@ TCD I cud help preorder for U.so U tell me the specific one U want and I'd give U d cost n also send it to any part of d country U r in.All in 7 working days max.U remain d boss
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^i don't understand what u mean by type ? There is only one type of playbook dock connector na.

Check it out here www.n4bb.com/review-blackberry-playbook-rapid-charging-pod/
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
TCD: ^^i don't understand what u mean by type ? There is only one type of playbook dock connector na.

Check it out here www.n4bb.com/review-blackberry-playbook-rapid-charging-pod/

Would advice the rapid charger, uses the same port as the one you stated. But ease of use while charging is a plus on my suggested choice.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
TCD: Who can supply me a Playbook Dock charger? My USB port is messing up. I need to buy the Rapid dock Charger.....

Anybody selling this pls?

You know once your usb charging port is out of commission, no more sideloading? So sideload as much as you like before it dies o.

NB : localbar2 is still out there though.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Would advice the rapid charger, uses the same port as the one you stated. But ease of use while charging is a plus on my suggested choice.
rapid charger? Thought the dock is the rapid charger.

Oh well, can you get me the rapid charger from the UK? My playbook will soon die o.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lexusgs430:

You know once your usb charging port is out of commission, no more sideloading? So sideload as much as you like before it dies o.

NB : localbar2 is still out there though.
that's my fear o. I'll miss the sideloading, but what can I do. The USB port just wants to die by all means.

Thank God for Local bar. It should be my saving grace and Files and Folders app, can transfer files using bluetooth.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
TCD: rapid charger? Thought the dock is the rapid charger.

Oh well, can you get me the rapid charger from the UK? My playbook will soon die o.

The dock also charges, but sits in the dock during charging circuits, while the rapid charger has a longer wire, but also uses the rapid port. The difference is, you can still use the pb with ease while its charging, unlike the rapid dock base.
Will see if i can send the rapid charger with my next shipment. Will update you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Lexusgs430:

The dock also charges, but sits in the dock during charging circuits, while the rapid charger has a longer wire, but also uses the rapid port. The difference is, you can still use the pb with ease while its charger, unlike the rapid dock base.
Will see if i can send the rapid charger with my next shipment. Will update you.
thanks boss. Na state of emergency we dey now.

Let's talk via PM.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2013
TCD: thanks boss. Na state of emergency we dey now.

Let's talk via PM.

Click on my profile to get my bb pin.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Lexusgs430: App of the week, Uber Iris. For all ye would be photographer amateurs !!!!

Apps to compliment Uber Iris are photo effects sharing, photoclub, superphoto full and photo frame pro.
Go ahead sideload or download, and further enhance your album collection!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Apps to compliment Uber Iris are photo effects sharing, photoclub, superphoto full and photo frame pro.
Go ahead sideload or download, and further enhance your album collection!!!
is it free
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
happy new year everyone, traveled to villa no 3g network just edge that is fucking annoying. embarassed sad angry sad cry ve missed u all
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
cupid4ig: is it free

Not free in the app world, but sideloading is free. If you want them, send your email address for .bar files.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Another app for all Business Executives, marketers,conference attendees etc etc etc, solicit !!!
Go ahead download or sideload.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.