Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90704 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drjb: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
TCD: delete that which you have and download this real football 2011 v2, it works http://i.minus.com/1339545885/AGFNkDiXxhJgrlF8j5qSrw/db07lZ5AESgpdj/Real Football HD 2011 v2.0.bar
The link brought up a page but I can't find the download link on the page.u actually play real football on ur PB?jst curious
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2012
I have actually downloaded real football through this link and it is working. Will appreciate more of such links. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
if any1 has used but clean playbook for sale pls ping 25ead4fe or 08056330358 am interested asap
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
Just got mine today am so excited!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
sandraa: Just got mine today am so excited!

Enjoy it, in my summation it is a must - have for any blackberry phone user.
NB: Make sure you update it to OS2 and if you are geek, sideload it !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drjb: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
drjb:
The link brought up a page but I can't find the download link on the page.u actually play real football on ur PB?jst curious
Thanks man u were of great help,worked like magic.thanks again.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2012
RIM Discontinues 16gb playbooks to continue only with 32 and 64GB . So if you're looking to get playbooks on the cheap, better rush and buy while the stocks last.

http://crackberry.com/16gb-blackberry-playbook-being-discontinued-stay-calm-32gb64gb-models-still-available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Got mine brand new 64g for 52k at a shop in ikeja about two week's plus.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2012
omosuji: Got mine brand new 64g for 52k at a shop in ikeja about two week's plus.
please whats the name of the shop? I'm looking to get another one soon.if possible,phone numbers plz.i will appreciate.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2012
^^^dan, what's slot saying about your playbook they sent abroad?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2012
TCD: ^^^dan, what's slot saying about your playbook they sent abroad?
my brother, i'm still on the matter o.its been come today,come tomorrow.that they have not received it from thier supplier in dubai.over 2months now.my brother's following it up with them cos i dont stay in lag.
Just thinking i might get a new one by month end if nothing comes out from their end by then.will sell off one when they finally give me a replacement if they will.
Thanx for asking.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
dan_dollar: please whats the name of the shop? I'm looking to get another one soon.if possible,phone numbers plz.i will appreciate.

its the new three story shop beside the police post. The whole complex is used by a single owner. You can't miss it. Will get the name later.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
omosuji: its the new three story shop beside the police post. The whole complex is used by a single owner. You can't miss it. Will get the name later.
police post? i guess its around computer village? I'd be glad if you cud get the name of the store for me,and maybe their phone nos,as i might be sending someone Since i dont stay in lag at the moment.
Thanx,man
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
dan_dollar: my brother, i'm still on the matter o.its been come today,come tomorrow.that they have not received it from thier supplier in dubai.over 2months now.my brother's following it up with them cos i dont stay in lag.
Just thinking i might get a new one by month end if nothing comes out from their end by then.will sell off one when they finally give me a replacement if they will.
Thanx for asking.
this is so bad, I don't trust all these naija stores, decided to pre-order mine from Canada. At least I'm sure of what I'm buying. I agree you should look to buying a new one, this has gone on long enough.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Game lovers, Download this nice game 9mm HD, it's the biggest game on app world by size, 842MB, . If you enjoyed playing Max Payne and Hit man, you'll love this game. Oh and it takes quite awhile to sideload coz of the size so be patient when sideloading and make sure your laptop battery is well charged or plugged in.

http://minus.com/lm08eryJ14Xeg

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
dan_dollar: please whats the name of the shop? I'm looking to get another one soon.if possible,phone numbers plz.i will appreciate.

Micro station Ltd.9 otigba st. Computer village ikeja. 0706667455,07033332137;08033666622. Got it on the first of this month.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Saw this article on CIO blog on loading IOS on playbook can the guru here explore ithttp://blogs.cio.com/blackberry/17159/playbook-tablet-runs-blackberry-android-andios-apps?source=CIONLE_nlt_blackberry_2012-06-15
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
If you are planning to get 16Gig PlayBook do it fast cos RIM is discontinued the spec see the following write up on cracknerryhttp://crackberry.com/16gb-blackberry-playbook-being-discontinued-stay-calm-32gb64gb-models-still-available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks a lot TCD i just installed some apps using the steps you stated. It was as easy as ABC to install dis bar apps.
Now i can enjoy my playbook.

just wondering how d playbook video chat works? that if i dont ve frds using playbook then we cant chat?
well i downloaded Oovoo i guess i ve to ask frds and family to get an Oovoo account.

youtube streaming is so coolllllllll, i wonder how MTN feels about dat.

I love Nairaland!!!!!

In other news RIM has new software for 7.0 fones now 7.1 but found out MTN is still 7.0 so no upgrade for us yet till MTN give dem selves brain.
Anybody noticed this yet?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2012
sandraa: Thanks a lot TCD i just installed some apps using the steps you stated. It was as easy as ABC to install dis bar apps.

just wondering how d playbook video chat works? that if i dont ve frds using playbook then we cant chat?
well i downloaded Oovoo i guess i ve to ask frds and family to get an Oovoo account.

I love Nairaland!!!!!

In other news RIM has new software for 7.0 fones now 7.1 but found out MTN is still 7.0 so no upgrade for us yet till MTN give dem selves brain.

Log unto blackberry.com and get the 7.1 update yourself !!!!
Glad you are enjoying your playbook
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=omosuji][/quote]thank you very much.Their prices are cool.I hope the products are brand new?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
TCD: this is so bad, I don't trust all these naija stores, decided to pre-order mine from Canada. At least I'm sure of what I'm buying. I agree you should look to buying a new one, this has gone on long enough.
thanx,I guess that's what I'll do.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Omosuji,
Thanx.Their prices are cool.I hope the playbook is not a refubrished one though.?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2012
sandraa: Thanks a lot TCD i just installed some apps using the steps you stated. It was as easy as ABC to install dis bar apps.

I love Nairaland!!!!!

You welcome, enjoy your device. smiley

The video chat thing only works playbook to playbook and you need wifi. Ovooo doesn't work for video chat on playbook either. For your BB upgrade, like lexus said, you don't have to wait for MTN, you can download the firmware and install yourself using some tools.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2012
Guys, finally got the 2.1 OS beta, very nice I must say. Each DROID app now runs on its own Window, plus faster browsing experience . Downgraded and upgraded several times yesterday without Wifi. Just downloaded the offline files of the playbook OS using my BB transferred to my PC and tried to load the firmware using dingleberry, surprise surprise, it worked.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2012
dan_dollar: Omosuji,
Thanx.Their prices are cool.I hope the playbook is not a refubrished one though.?
you have to shine your eyes.
The pb I bought do not look refurbished to me,It will not even work until you go through the whole software upgrade process as described in some earlier post on this topic.
You should also note that pb prices are down worldwide. Why not in nija?!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Yeecar(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lexusgs430: I use the blackberry playbook in the UK, and yes you can browse,ping, send and receive mails, android apps compatible (limited), not unless you tweek your device, then it can run all android apps, play games etc etc etc
I am sending this post via my playbook,and it is a pretty fast connection.
I will also be intrigued to know how fast Nigerian connection is vis a vis, blackberry bridge.
Does it av ȃ USB port?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yeecar:
Does it av ȃ USB port?

Yes, Mini usb port for charging and sync functions etc etc etc And not also forgetting sideloading !!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Yeecar(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
omosuji: Got mine brand new 64g for 52k at a shop in ikeja about two week's plus.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Yeecar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Yeecar][/quote]
Pls ♍♈ broda, where exactly I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ computer vilage is d place your talkn about. Pls kindly post d description, d name and their phone numbers if any. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yeecar:
Pls ♍♈ broda, where exactly I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ computer vilage is d place your talkn about. Pls kindly post d description, d name and their phone numbers if any. Thanks.
please check previous posts .name of shop and address is there.
You will need to activate the pb after purchase, there are these guys who will ask for 15k to do that for you. However if you read through the whole tread , instructions on how to do this has also been posted. Cheers
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
omosuji: you have to shine your eyes.
The pb I bought do not look refurbished to me,It will not even work until you go through the whole software upgrade process as described in some earlier post on this topic.
You should also note that pb prices are down worldwide. Why not in nija?!
if you wipe a playbook it takes you through the whole setup process again and it'll ask you to download the latest update. Found that out yesterday when I wiped.

Not saying your PB is refurbished but 52k for a 64gb sounds very enticing that's like $328. Meanwhile RIM retails for $299 on their website. Add shipping costs, customs, profit etc. Abi those people no like profit or maybe coz nobody dey buy they just slashed prices to clear stock. Anyway, the koko of my story, make una shine eye wella before you buy o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.