Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90714 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by aomom(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2012
if u really wana enjoy your playbook use it with bold 5!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2012
aomom:

this is what i use on mtn
@aomom,do u subscribe to any data outside MTN bis to use the hotspot? Or it works with mtn BIS?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by aomom(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2012
blackberry playbook for sale 16gb 55k if u need it call me 07069496313
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2012
aomom:

please can u paste a working link it worked last night buh am in UI network is terrible here and now its ok, alto am going to lagos wana use my vgc hyconnect to download it another thing which dowgrade method did u use on your playbook?
posted a link, post got hid and i got banned
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
aomom: if u really wana enjoy your playbook use it with bold 5!
haba!.the pb will work will any bb. The only thing you need is the the bridge app. Enjoying mine with curve 4 on os 7.1.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
aomom: if u really wana enjoy your playbook use it with bold 5!

PlayBook can be enjoyed also with bb9105, 9300, 9700, in short any blackberry phone with 3G for utmost pleasure and speed.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
dan_dollar: i'm not sure if you are talking about the browsing speed via bridge, but if you are, then I can assure you that you'll be blown away by the speed.I had the same concern,but was very much impressed.just unfortunate that mine packed up after 3days.sent it back to slot and was told that they were going to send it back to their supplier for repairs.its been like 3weeks now.i'm still waiting

Any luck with your PB with SLOT yet?
This is inappropriate here but i was in SLOT with my BB 9800 torch that suddenly went off and refused to power on, but i was shown a long list of exemptions to warranty. I have had issues with Samsung before and my phone was fixed free of charge.
Can I buy a PB when warranty is limited on my BB?
I feel empty without my phone!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by aomom(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2012
omosuji: haba!.the pb will work will any bb. The only thing you need is the the bridge app. Enjoying mine with curve 4 on os 7.1.

the touch screen control is a plus, as in remote control, i didnt say it wont work at if u really wana enjoy it
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by aomom(m): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2012
TCD: posted a link, post got hid and i got banned

eyah sorry pls can u send it to teejayx@gmail.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mjay(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
aomom: blackberry playbook for sale 16gb 55k if u need it call me 07069496313

Are you for real?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 2010a: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
TCD: Sorry about your issues my man. May 1st, that's almost a month of frustration. I feel your pain mehn

To your problem, what did desktop manager tell you when u tried method nobr 2? Also how did you get the failed to find the update server error? Is it when u tried to update via wifi? Have you also tried method nobr 1? Does your playbook begin to download the update before you get that error message or it doesn't even download at all. What kind of Internet connection do you have, is it fast and stable?

Please give answers to this questions so we can get an idea of what's really going on.

i eventually downloaded the os2 update today with the method2 you described. thanks a lot.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 2010a: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
TCD: have you given it a try yet? Thought about registering for the beta but having to reload my over 100 sideloaded apps allover again after the update, mehn I'll wait till its official release.

please, oga TCD, which website did you get the 100 sideloaded apps from
i am enying your isilo smiley
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by unclebros: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2012
Hello Guys

I must say a big thank you for all your messages.

Am totally sold out to get the BB PB, i presently use a bold 2 and am upgrading to Blacbery 9860 (Torch 3, I guess), can i use my 1,500 Airtel monthly BIS to browse on the PB? if yes whats the speed like? When browsing on PB via the phone, can i still make and receive calls?

thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
unclebros: Hello Guys

I must say a big thank you for all your messages.

Am totally sold out to get the BB PB, i presently use a bold 2 and am upgrading to Blacbery 9860 (Torch 3, I guess), can i use my 1,500 Airtel monthly BIS to browse on the PB? if yes whats the speed like? When browsing on PB via the phone, can i still make and receive calls?

thanks
yes, u can use airtel bis. Speed as fast as your phone. And while bridged with ur phone, you can use your phone as normal. My bb is off for repairs now, I just pair with anybody I see and some don't even know I'm connected coz they can use their phone as normal for whatever they like.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
2010a:

please, oga TCD, which website did you get the 100 sideloaded apps from
i am enying your isilo smiley
posted about 5 links with hundreds of apps. Check previous pages.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by unclebros: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
yes, u can use airtel bis. Speed as fast as your phone. And while bridged with ur phone, you can use your phone as normal. My bb is off for repairs now, I just pair with anybody I see and some don't even know I'm connected coz they can use their phone as normal for whatever they like.

@TCD

Thanks for the response.
I love the pairing with anybody's phone without them knowing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
unclebros:

@TCD

Thanks for the response.
I love the pairing with anybody's phone without them knowing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, they have to have BB bridge app installed though once you connect the first time and set everything up, subsequent connections will be automatic. Once in range and. Bluetooth is on, you're connected no hassles
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by aomom(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
it took 5hrs to downgrade my playbook! on mtn 3g my avg speed 200kb/s
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Terrible, u coulda downgraded in 5 mins using dingleberry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
TCD: Terrible, u coulda downgraded in 5 mins using dingleberry
Will 32gb conveniently take all games and apps especially hd games or I need more storage?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
blink182: Will 32gb conveniently take all games and apps especially hd games or I need more storage?
You want to buy all games and apps in application world? cool
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mikoa: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
16gb Bb playbook for sale. Already upgraded and pimped to the highest possible best. I have two so i want to sell one. If u need one ping me. 21BBEB98.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
aomom: blackberry playbook for sale 16gb 55k if u need it call me 07069496313
u may want to have a look at kasuwa.com first before u fix ur price.
i hope those guys are legit.
Greet guys here, i want to pick my playbook and i saw some good prices on this online shopping platform, do u guys know anything about them cos i need to replace my BB smartphone and get a 64G PB.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
alstacs:
u may want to have a look at kasuwa.com first before u fix ur price.
i hope those guys are legit.
Greet guys here, i want to pick my playbook and i saw some good prices on this online shopping platform, do u guys know anything about them cos i need to replace my BB smartphone and get a 64G PB.

Guys kindly comment...
http://www.kasuwa.com/computing/tablets/
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
alstacs:

Guys kindly comment...
http://www.kasuwa.com/computing/tablets/

There is nothing more to say, for your added protection and security they offer P.O.D service(payment on delivery ). You have nothing to lose, give them your purchase, and update us.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
TCD:
You want to buy all games and apps in application world? cool
No, just the hd games
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
blink182: No, just the hd games
32GB is more than enough,
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
TCD: 32GB is more than enough,
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dexterfal: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2012
added you, u avnt accepted yet. whats ur price
mikoa: 16gb Bb playbook for sale. Already upgraded and pimped to the highest possible best. I have two so i want to sell one. If u need one ping me. 21BBEB98.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dexterfal: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2012
anyone with a playbook for sale, mail me shawnova@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.