Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (14843 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by xtielauder(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2012
I've been dating my boyfriend for d past 7yrs. But all of a sudden, he just added this weigth dat made him look as though he is obessed.. The main problem is dat he just proposed to me and I don't know wat to do, either to say yes or no... Pls house advice me on wat to do
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by slimyem: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2012
why are you with him in the first place?
Because of his looks?
What matters to you most?
The kind of person he is or the kind of body he has?
Would you rather have a tall,muscular and sexy man with a terrible persona?
If you truly love him,his being fat wont be such a big issue.
If you dont like it,help him through it.
Work through his diet,encourage him to work out often.infact join him in working out too.
it doesnt hurt! And it'll get better!

11 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Bisjosh(f): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2012
so u wld rather throw away 7yrs of ur life dan accept his proposal?? u beta accept dat proposal now b4 i flog u angry angryundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by kemiola89(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2012
i thought love is supposed 2 be unconditional, it obvious u re in love with his appearance, cos if not, u wont be here complaining about him being too fat.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by fubbyy(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2012
You never loved the guy,by the way whats wrong with being fat? Girls and complaining,he's too fat,he's too skinny,he's too short,he's too tall,he's too ugly,i'v even seen a girl complaining he's ton handsome, baba, wetin be all dis sef
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by MrsChima1(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
fubbyy: You never loved the guy,by the way whats wrong with being fat? Girls and complaining,he's too fat,he's too skinny,he's too short,he's too tall,he's too ugly,i'v even seen a girl complaining he's ton handsome, baba, wetin be all dis sef

LMAO@complained he is too handsome. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people are just petty and petty people will die alone.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by damola1: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
reject him
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dnt mind her. She no serios. Na when she find hubby she no see at age 35, she go understnd
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: why are you with him in the first place?
Because of his looks?
Work through his diet,encourage him to work out often.infact join him in working out too.
u said rite

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by sleekcm(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Reject him and look for a thin man. I tire for this kain chikala o.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by lekzwyc(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Because of his looks?
. Please answer these questions quietly and take your decision
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by omokidew: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
A.shewo ..
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Pakavy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
poster u r frigid..odawise ur man wulnt hav grown too fat!!!my advice giv him some sexual physiotherapy
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by r231(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
stop feeding him grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Joeblis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
sleekcm: Reject him and look for a thin man. I tire for this kain chikala o.
heheheh i no fit shout..so na d solution 4 ur mind
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Joeblis(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
heheheh i no fit shout..so na d solution 4 ur mind
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by MrsChima1(f): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
OP

Encourage your man by exercising with him. Prepare nutritious meals and stay away from fatty food and eateries.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Joeblis(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
fubbyy: You never loved the guy,by the way whats wrong with being fat? Girls and complaining,he's too fat,he's too skinny,he's too short,he's too tall,he's too ugly,i'v even seen a girl complaining he's ton handsome, baba, wetin be all dis sef
hahaha u get point abeg
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by niddamugu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
xtielauder: I've been dating my boyfriend for d past 7yrs. But all of a sudden, he just added this weigth dat made him look as though he is obessed.. The main problem is dat he just proposed to me and I don't know wat to do, either to say yes or no... Pls house advice me on wat to do

I hope you don't mean the opposite grin grin You wrote 7 years of dating (not marriage, but DATING) and now you are beginning to see what you did not see when you started. If you love him (like you CLAIM), you will accept his offer. Besides, what if it was the reverse, how would you feel? Think and act wisely because only very few men are bold enough and prepared to go into marriage these days.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by saintneo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
Get him to screw you 7 times a night give him proteins only as food, do this for 1month. If he doesnt lose weight tell him to visit his village.
xtielauder: I've been dating my boyfriend for d past 7yrs. But all of a sudden, he just added this weigth dat made him look as though he is obessed.. The main problem is dat he just proposed to me and I don't know wat to do, either to say yes or no... Pls house advice me on wat to do
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by nonnyp(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
@ op it is a cause 2 really worry about,especially if u r d type dt cares a lot abt ppl's opinion.dnt worry make him 2 dress neat n fine.i assure u wt time u won't take notice of his size again.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by lillys(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
lol @ thread title
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by blayz0923: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
i cant seem to understand the post......but i understand humans re never satisfied and u cant get everything....@ poster..i wish we could know wat ur man has to say of u.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by ayotoyin(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
I believe the poster is interested in another person, get grip of your life and let go if your guy really irritate you cos i dont believe that being fat is the main reason here, do not deceive yourself and more importantly, don't deceive the guy. Good luck[color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
How would u feel if your husband shows disgust when u gain weight during pregnancy?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Frankiegul: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
My dear xtielauder, they want to crucify you because you said ur mind.
If it were the other way, the guy won't even think twice b4 he leaves u and marries a slimmer person.
If you don't like his size tell him to work on it.
Let truth be told, he will double that size that you don't like when you guys get married, so think well well.
Can you cope with that?
There are things that go with guys getting fat that men don't talk about like snoring, over sweating etc...
My dear think well...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by MrsChima1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
How would u feel if your husband shows disgust when u gain weight during pregnancy?

That makes it better?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by 9janinja1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
Because of his looks?

what kind of comment is this, when we started the arrangement you werent fat, how will you just add weight on me.

i agree with the work out with him part it can be a bonding experience.

girl hint hint hint. monitor is food. be in his business. who said you cant get the whole package.

just in-case you dont know diseases are like cousins with obesity: diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol, osteoarthritis, gout, hbp and a bunch of others. if not for his physical appearance so you wouldnt end up with a sick man in future. you know people with diabetes are hard to feed, they are on a diet like forever if not they lose hand or leg or some shit like that.

ps i love their diet, its very healthy and actually taste good but hard to make.

you know what God help us all. No one knows who or what they'll end up with.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by outline: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
please dont marry a man you wont feel comfortable with, express your fears to him, if he cares enough,he will try to shed some weight.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by tivta(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Na girls like you they make man vex. Rubbish. Wait for husband when you reach age 35 then you go marry dwarf. Rubbish pikin.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Yeske2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
What?
*falls from Iroko tree*
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by StarFlux: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
i tire for you oo. you sound like pikin sef.

only a fool would throw away true love he can always.get thinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.