Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills (6660 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network / Need-2-know Tips About Crude Oil Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by wysenas(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Small and medium enteprises is a backbone of any viable Economy of nations.d Asian tigers today were rated high Economically becos they are producer and not consumer like nigeria.lets embrace SME,dont give excuse.this is 21st century,resources are at disposal 2 excel.if d likes of Obafemi Awolowo,Zik of Africa,Ahmadu Bello etc then we have excuse 2 fail.wake up now and change 4rm ordinary to extra ordinary.d time is now !
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Ejiogbe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
@ wysenas, good talk! Wise thought!!the excuses most people flaunt are " i don't know how to start a business", "what business should i do with -------- amount of money"," i can't leave my 8-5pm job which is giving me 'kuulee' money' e.t.c. The truth most people have not yet come to grasp with is " NOTHING VENTURES, NOTHING WINS".
“THE SECRET OF SUCCESS IS GETTING STARTED”—HENRY FORD
Visit www.entrepreneurialjunction..com and you will be glad you did.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
if you ask me, there are so many Nigerians that would love to start their own business, but there are few things that makes MOST businesses in Nigeria a failure.

Lack of electricity: No matter how small your business when you have to pay so much in Nigeria to power your electricity and all that is needed, it is not easy and how do you now compete against coys that are not in Nigeria and with constant light

Lack of Security: how do u make something happen when there is no safety

Lack of Funds: Banks in Nigeria are giving loan at rates that you have already failed before you even start, so what could be done to take care of that and when you take money fom family, it is no easy, cos now you owe the whole community.

However, will all these being said, we still have to constantly looking for ways to make things better and be someone and not just sit and wait cos Manna aint coming down from nowhere . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by faithobodogulo(f): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
interesting and motivating
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by naija4(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
I love business.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by caseymoney(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
I think youth should spend most of their time researching on alternative power supply that's much efficient than the gas generator. Even the advance world is already walking towards clean energy and we are still talking about how to stabilize a dirty energy.

Most youth in Nigerian are just too lazy for my liken. They lack enthusiasm and always looking for shortcut to make it in life. We got lot of Steve Jobs and Gates in Nigeria but they are yet to discover their talents.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by gbengatel(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Anybody who want to make money in network marketing should key in to bonvoyaqe1000 now its the best thing that has happened so far in network marketing and travels. www.bonvoyage1000.com/gbengatel or mail me guzeolaitan@gmail.com for more details.
Our Reward Program

The BonVoyage1000 business opportunity is the only one of its kind on earth, and it is incredibly lucrative for those who choose to get involved telling friends and family about this amazing company.

Unlike other travel companies that have prices ranging between $1200 and $10,000 to join, BonVoyage1000 lifetime membership is only $350 one time. To become an independent business owner (IBO) there is a startup fee of $25 and an annual renewal of $25 as well. The value is convincingly irrefutable!

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by sizzlers(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
i love this topic, i was once working in a company where they pay me 35g, i told my friends that i want to quit the job to star something of my own but they where like "You dey crase o!, we wey never find job they tuk and you wey de dey pay 35g dey complain" many people try to discourage me including my mum, wow! i letter seek for peoples opinion but one man encouraged and told me things that made me write my letter the next day. though is not easy for the first 3months but now i normally take my launch in tantaliza every day, i now have plenty of time to attend occasions, events, jim, name it, something that would made me write a series of letters when i was working haha, i think it's cool to be an entrepreneur, and remember for one to excel in life one must come out from it's comfort zone

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by wehla(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nothin like entrepreneurship, especially in current Nigeria. I've set sail on dat journey and I'm optimistic
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Businesstools(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
That is the spirit.A lot of people out there have got all but one of the qualities required to start-out on their own.They lack the courage to become CEOs.Entrepreneurship involves a lot of risk-taking.Business is a game just like football and basketball.Sometimes you win,other times,you lose.Business like every other game,is not a win- win thing.But with better strategies,the risk of failure can be minimized.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by shedraq1: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Our Graduates love salary and SALARY IS SLAVERY,

They want to work in shell,chevron,GTB,ZENITH to earn fat salary and buy black berry

The MD of shell may appear rich, but the list of the richest men, in ikeja,V/I,Sokoto,Borno,Ghana,Gambia,Togo,Canada,USA and the world has ho SALARY EARNER On it
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Businesstools(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nigerian youths can become entrepreneurs by training themselves to identify business opportunities when they emerge.This is one of the major qualities which distinguishes an entrepreneur from the conventional businessman.The businessman does what is in vogue.What he sees others doing.But the entrepreneur does not jump on the business bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Businesstools(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
An Entrepreneur is an innovator.An inventor of ideas.He scans the market for needs/gap yearning to be satisfied which people are willing to pay for.He does not stop there.He goes further to design a product(good or service or idea) capable of satisfying the identified need.Entrepreneurs look for better ways of satisfying the needs of people and organisations.They are problem solvers.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
Fhemmmy: if you ask me, there are so many Nigerians that would love to start their own business, but there are few things that makes MOST businesses in Nigeria a failure.

Lack of electricity: No matter how small your business when you have to pay so much in Nigeria to power your electricity and all that is needed, it is not easy and how do you now compete against coys that are not in Nigeria and with constant light

Lack of Funds: Banks in Nigeria are giving loan at rates that you have already failed before you even start, so what could be done to take care of that and when you take money fom family, it is no easy, cos now you owe the whole community.

However, will all these being said, we still have to constantly looking for ways to make things better and be someone and not just sit and wait cos Manna aint coming down from nowhere . . . .
You've said it all. Those of us surviving in Nigeria go the extra unnecessary mile to survive. If the federal govt is even sensible, it would be building industrial parks and providing constant power to it S̴̩☺̩ that businesses from all over ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ come there and not have the usual hassle of operating in the country. But № it won't be done, the country to them is fine as a rent collecting nation. Well we will get there but definitely not by the making of government.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by mikolo80: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2012
Jets mobilise 1 million youths to form a cooperative and build the industrial park establish myriad industries and runs bitching about our stupid elders wen no send us

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by ayobase(m): 1:06am On Mar 15, 2012
Good speech!
Im into SME,not like I wanna discourage.
In Asia, is the government not supporting?
My brother, many things are involved.Nigeria present factors wouldnt allow some SMEs to flourish.
Pple are actually into SMEs, but wait and see what happens when government put some vitals things into place!

wysenas: Small and medium enteprises is a backbone of any viable Economy of nations.d Asian tigers today were rated high Economically becos they are producer and not consumer like nigeria.lets embrace SME,dont give excuse.this is 21st century,resources are at disposal 2 excel.if d likes of Obafemi Awolowo,Zik of Africa,Ahmadu Bello etc then we have excuse 2 fail.wake up now and change 4rm ordinary to extra ordinary.d time is now !
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by adconline(m): 1:16am On Mar 15, 2012
Govt MUST provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive! But truth be told, most Nigerian graduates have a sense of entitlement or " I must be employed by someone" mentality. Why not be the employer instead of an employee? A very good friend of mine graduated as a civil engineer with good result and I told him to start a small construction targeted at individuals building houses , he opted for an MBA- which is good, now he's done with his MBA, he's back to searching for a job that would give him a furnished office and a car. His mentality throws off me sometimes; because he thinks that he deserves better than "other" people. He does not want to be begging clients for small contracts liking building trenches, water channels, culverts,houses, and maybe factories.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by blacnewton(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2012
Yeah, tank 'G' someone brought dis up. Today's youth are exposed to more information than our forefathers in a life time buht we rather sit and depend on the achievements of others. We no longer take time to think on the person we intend becoming in life. We have lost that sense of proactivity. It is not only the matter of youths acquiring entreprenuer skills but SELFDEVEL0PMENT. That is the only way the change we want in dis country can come to reality. We are all clamouring for change but we are afraid of taking that bold step of change. Let us ACT and stop REACTING.let us create room for SELFDEVEL0PMENT. Greener Street. www.facebook.com/greenerstreets.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Fancier(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2012
Whaooo this is one of the best trend and post replies have come across on Nairaland, and i hope it goes a long way to change a lot of Nigerians mentality on entrepreneurship.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Godmann(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Fhemmmy: if you ask me, there are so many Nigerians that would love to start their own business, but there are few things that makes MOST businesses in Nigeria a failure.

Guy you said everything right but forget to add the most important: Law and order

Let me explain: I have tried out one before, and I found out no one can be trusted in this country; not even the police. No one also wants to sign agreement either as a partner of an agent (for such business that demands it). If they breach an agreement or out-rightly steal from you, our courts and the police will never offer hope.

You find out that we are in catch-22 condition. For a business to succeed, one must learn the ropes of bribery and corruption. Either a good partaker, or (if possible) find a way to beat them. Turn yourself to police and court; or try never to need them.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by chucky234(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
There should be no excuss because our youths today are equiped than youths of yesterday years who had no access to the internet and mobile phones.
there are so many businesses you can start with little amount without experience or electricity.
We just have to be more creative
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by newmaonza: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Business & entrepreneurship r so easy to define & itz so easy to cite biz gurus as xamples. . . .but my guy go try start busines and u'll know why pple wld rather opt 4 8am to 5pm (with peace of mind after 5pm). . . .BROS itz not easy to sell @ a higher price what u produce @ a lower cost & i've not even mention the cut throat competition 4rm foreign imports. . . . . . . Plz start a business and give me situatn report afta a year
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Godman_n:

Guy you said everything right but forget to add the most important: Law and order

Let me explain: I have tried out one before, and I found out no one can be trusted in this country; not even the police. No one also wants to sign agreement either as a partner of an agent (for such business that demands it). If they breach an agreement or out-rightly steal from you, our courts and the police will never offer hope.

You find out that we are in catch-22 condition. For a business to succeed, one must learn the ropes of bribery and corruption. Either a good partaker, or (if possible) find a way to beat them. Turn yourself to police and court; or try never to need them.

Totally agree with you, most people only worry about what they can steal now and dont even care about the growth of the business, what a shame . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by sunkyg: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello People,
I have been a member of this forum community for awhile and i have viewed as well as commented on lots of topic and most topics i see are all related to "business" and "money" which has instigated me to write this.

I was reading on a topic where a man was looking for the right business to go into. Let me start by saying there is no such thing as "bad business idea", all business idea is a good one as long as you have the right customers to find you. You could be selling an item for N100 with a 1 million customer base and be making more money than that sells an item for N100,000. So in business, customer, getting found, coupled with the quality of service/product delivered is the key to success.

Making Money in Business is determine by the number of customer base the business has.It is clear that not everyone has the large capital involved in major advertising, neither does everyone has the capital required to rent shop(s) in strategic market places due to financial reasons. So the availability of major finance might serve as an obstacle to Publicity which will inturn limit the number of customers the business has. And there is no business without customers, customers make the business. There is no magic to making money in business but to invest in either marketing or product development.

Furthermore, we should try to invest in our business to help ourselves, we should adopt an innovative culture, the world is fast moving so is businesses everywhere. The idea of being stagnant in how business is been operated should be erased. We should imbed new ideas and technology to attract customers. How goods and services are sold ten years ago is different from how they are done now.

The well known businesses are the banking, telecoms, oil&gas.This organisations can afford the biggest form of adverts. So what chance do small businesses have.

Bringing me to the initiative of a paying online marketing/advertisng (where customers pay a token of N500-N1k per month to advertise) website i can across(www.ads-land.com), though www.ads-land.com might look small at the moment but if and when supported, it will be big and serve its purpose. The intention behind the charge is to gather enough capital to intensify advertising for the www.ads-land.com. The owner of www.ads-land.com hopes to cover the whole of the country with all forms of major advertising ranging from TV, radio, billborad,newspaper magazines etc till www.ads-land.com becomes an household name. Imagine a website where you can find anything you want from near to far away and its is well populated because of the publicity it has invested money in. A website that gets on average a million visitors. some of the feastures of www.ads-land.com will be to give a "work from home" structure and small businesses dont have to worry about the cost of having to rent a shop due to financial reasons. Furthermore, www.ads-land.com will be known all over the country, so customers will be comming from far and wide thereby increasing the business customer base.furthermore, Shopping will not be limited to weekends only as the site will be open 24/7 and you can be contacted by customers at any time.
So business people lets try to adopt an innovational way of selling and also try to invest in our business. I dont think N500-N1k is too much to invest in business.
I know of some few Online marketing site that does theirs for free and i know how they make money from the website but the money is just good enough for their pockets and that is it.You might think its free but trust me they are making money for themselves. like i said nothing is free, they make money for themselves and leave your advertised product to waste because not many people know they exist

Sincerly speaking, what number of the total population know about these sites due to lack of publicity.Even nairaland as big as it is,it is not not known by so many peiple. The money made by these free marketing sites (if any made) is not good enough for any major publicicity of the websites.
Even Ebay as big as it is still charges. what's the point displaying/marketing on a website people dont know about because its free, its a complete waste of time and decit. In nigeria today, there is loads of demand for goods and services but people dont know where to turn to. Having a business with just 50-60 customers is not good enough.lets try to invest in our businesses and let our customers find us. Though the truth might be abit harsh but it needs to be said at some point. I have never seen a prosperious business without investment.
We should stop the idea of free is better, nothing is free in life especially in business.
I Just had to write this after a very long conversion with business owners and majority agreed with me. I for one owns a business and hope to make it very big. If Investing 1k a month will increas my profit marging, i see that a the best bargin ever. I will drop my "awhof" pattern and invest in my business.
www.ads-land.com
once again its
www.ads-land.com
Have a good day
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by sunkyg: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
www.ads-land.com
I think we should try to invest in whatever business we are into. We blive in the free is better policy and there is no such thing as that, nothing is free in life. Youths will rather invest in fashion than in business and then expect overnite miracle. The key to any business is its customer base, customers make a business. So advertise and watch people chase after you goods
ww.ads-land.com
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by sportsfrank(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
Businesstools: That is the spirit.A lot of people out there have got all but one of the qualities required to start-out on their own.They lack the courage to become CEOs.Entrepreneurship involves a lot of risk-taking.Business is a game just like football and basketball.Sometimes you win,other times,you lose.Business like every other game,is not a win- win thing.But with better strategies,the risk of failure can be minimized.
Like March Madness Brackets !!!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by CarlosDopipi: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
I must say this is a fantastic thread!!! Having graduated with a Degree in Economics and an MSc in International Banking and Finance in the UK, I started my own publicist and entertainment Company. And I must say the Lord has been good to me. Mum and Dad wanted PHD but I opted to use that money to run my own company. It is the best decision I have ever taken in life.

This brings me to what I really want to point out here!!!! Many Nigerian Youth are only interested in Importing Goods or Selling one sort of goods or the other in order to be successful!!!And i ask : what happened to Services? We have so many goods in Nigeria but near zero Service!!! Am yet to see a state of the Art Spa in Nigeria where as a meterosexual man that I am, I could get my wax done, pedicure, manicure and skin exfoliation done properly. There is nothing on our telly entertaining these days ( only for Big brother, Gulder Ultimate and Nigerian Idol). There is no harm in introducing The Biggest Looser Nigeria, Take me Out Nigeria and even I'm a Celebrity Nigeria. We could definitely take a cue from the western world in respect to services.

I am a strong ambassador of Services and I would remain that for the long haul. The earlier our youth realise that there is a millionaire in Abuja that needs a Nanny or a House assistant to look after his Grand Mother or kids but do not know where to get this service, the better. The earlier we realise that we can open up an online event management company , the better!!!

And nobody should give me bull and crap about lack of support from financial institutions in Nigeria. Who in their right mind would give out a credit facility to someone who doesn't have a Business Proposal, Market Survey, Sound Customer research and expected revenue and cost outlay. Believe me, you would marvel at some of the trash our youths present as Business Proposals. The information in it really beggers believe!!

www.fuhrerglobalentertainment.com
mainoffice@fuhrerglobalentertainment.com

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by kukute: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
cry[color=#990000][/color] Truth be told, the unemployed are growing by the day especially among the youth. Unfortunately, there are not enough jobs to go round and the few that are been created are just a drop in the ocean. Entrepreneurship is a viable option to explore, but this must be built on the foundation of sound technical and business skills.

For those willing to explore entrepreneurship in a creative field, check out Fashion and Art Academy - www.fashionandartacademy.com [email][/email]info@fashionandartacademy.com. Below is a little info about the school:

Fashion and Art Academy is the vocational skills transfer arm of House of Henri which has trained over 2000 people. House of Henri is a company focused on the creative industry and creativity related ventures. The fashion division of House of Henri won the Nigeria Best Fashion Designer for 2005/2006 of the Nigeria Fashion Show.

Courses: We currently offer training courses in Fashion Design, Dress Making, Professional Tailoring and Sewing, Bridals, Soft Furnishings and Interior Décor, Photography, Millinery, Jewelry Craft, Makeover Artistry and Events Decor. Our courses take a highly practical approach, focusing on extensive hands on exercises by our students. Our method breaks down sometimes difficult concepts into easy to learn steps bringing the student up to speed. We have been able to prove again and again through the success of our students that the knowledge and skill that takes up to four years to learn through the mentor-apprentice method that typically obtains in the industry, takes less than a year to acquire at Fashion and Art Academy.

Goals: Our goal is to add value to people who want to start or grow a career in the Fashion, Art, Craft and Creative industries in general by imparting to them invaluable creative, technical, and business skills. The programmes prepare our students for careers in the local and global Creative Industries including Fashion, Art, and Design. With these skills they can start or grow a business as a means of livelihood or as an additional stream of income. In the event that they decide to further their education within or outside the country the skills learned can be used as entry level requirements to higher institutions and they would have been given a strategic leverage and head start that will make them excel. We also believe that beyond the typical white collar jobs, every man or woman should have a skill or learn a trade that they can fall back on at any point in time.

Books & Resources: We have our fast selling books published under the Easy Learn Series (1)“Garment Sewing Made Easy (Basic Course)” (2) “Jewelry Craft and Bead Stringing Made Easy which take our students step-by-step through the learning process. We also have some fashion training DVDs on some interesting topics. In the event that you are not able to start your training now, you can consider picking these up to familiarise yourself with a few things.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by shilling(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2012
sizzlers: i love this topic, i was once working in a company where they pay me 35g, i told my friends that i want to quit the job to star something of my own but they where like "You dey crase o!, we wey never find job they tuk and you wey de dey pay 35g dey complain" many people try to discourage me including my mum, wow! i letter seek for peoples opinion but one man encouraged and told me things that made me write my letter the next day. though is not easy for the first 3months but now i normally take my launch in tantaliza every day, i now have plenty of time to attend occasions, events, jim, name it, something that would made me write a series of letters when i was working haha, i think it's cool to be an entrepreneur, and remember for one to excel in life one must come out from it's comfort zone

Any tips for running a successful business?
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by powertechn: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2012
@d poster,thanks for this Idea,am a living victim of salary slavery.I worked wit an organization for 10years without anything to show for it,i work monday to Saturday 8am _6p.m.My salary was 25k.I resigned with debt on my neck &Tears in my eyes.I started attending seminars But many thanks to informations i got online & i acted on it,nw am a freeman!At this junction am Giving out my comrehensive book &Dvd video on how to produce the following..(1)HAIR SHAMPOO..(2)HAIR CONDITIONER..(3).AIR FRESHNER..(4)LIQUID SOAP..(5).CANDLE..(6)BAR SOAP..(7)GERMICIDE..(coolINSECTICIDE..(9).BLEACH...Production of any of these product wil change your story.All these require no electricity,also you can start with just #5k..Bonus:Marketing & Packaging strategies that guarantee your profit,Addresses of where you can buy Original chemicals @cheap price,Addresses of customers' waiting to buy your products,How to get Nafdac Number for your products within few weeks.You can get all these for just #3,500 ONLY!One On One Training is available.You wil also collect any of my product along with the package..Call/Text :08055425118 or 08187497098 NOW! LIMITED SLOT AVAILABLE!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
I am so amazed at how many Nigerians are selling some sort of books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Annual Fish Import Bill Stands At $800m / 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea / Kerosene Now N150 Per-Litre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.