Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? (4331 Views)

Katsina Is Fg’s Priority As Airport, Housing Projects Completed Within 6 Months / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by adamabdul: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
The last time a bomb exploded in maiduguri was last two weeks in front of zurich photo palace near lagos street,this is so unusual.And those youths in ummarari ngaranam and jajeri and move freely with their ak47's are not visible these dayz.It is either there is a negotiation going on or they are preparing for sumtin big.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Arosa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Boko haram hide, is the name of the game.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
It is not true. If they are negotiating with FG we'd know.

Its either the Boko Haram members are loosing their steam or they are restrategising.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by gangar(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
their silence is frightening me
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by moshoodn(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
gangar: their silence is frightening me
be a man.
shyt happens
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by freegaza(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
@gangar Me 2
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Sike(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hopefully!
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Deiok(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
negotiating nonsense as far as this country is concern we dont have a president
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
Only God can save nija
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
Maybe they want to go digital underground or maybe they are doing some finishing touches on how to bomb Aso rock.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by gregg2: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
FG is winning the war
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by gregg2: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
FG is winning the war. GEJ said it.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by teskyg: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
@ Adam.Your brothers are feeling the heat.Am sure they sent you for intelligence gathering.tell ur brothers that diaoluge is out of this and they will soon be smoked out of their hiding and executed along with their Northern elites sponsors.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by oladayo042: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
@gregg2
And you believed that? He have said so many things anyway.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by teskyg: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
@ Adam.Your brothers are feeling the heat.Am sure they sent you for intelligence gathering.tell ur brothers that diaoluge is out of this and they will soon be smoked out of their hiding and executed along with their Northern elites sponsors.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Callotti: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
If it can negotiate with MEND, why not BH?
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
Laila Ikeji: who knew abt boko haram until yar'adua negotiatd amnesty with Niger Delta
Let him finish the negotiation n dnt b surprised wen a new terrorist group springs up.

Read more www.lailaikeji.com
If there is any negotiation then the whole south will fight for justice and will destroy aso rock.
They think because we are calm they don't need to consider our feelings.
We will not allow our society to be ruled by terrorists. Over our dead bodies!
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by oiseworld: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2012
negotiate ko, negotiate ni.

Even if they parade the real bokos and their sponsors you still would not believe.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Callotti: If it can negotiate with MEND, why not BH?
Negotiating with MEND was done by an other president now dead, and it was a bad idea.
Moreover MEND was not targeting civilians.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2012
gangar: their silence is frightening me
shut up you coward, I hope you get killed slowpoke!
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Gimmy(m): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2012
Oh my goodness!!! I don't why you guys don't want to listen to this simples logic that our leaders from the past to this present has been initiating.Listen,in Nigeria we have two types of media information whether you like it or not.1-Official info and 2-unofficial info.The official is the one that must pass through the running government before it can be pass to the public.Through this medium,the looters will have the opportunity to remove whatever that is there which can implicate them.The unofficial,is the one not meant for the public but within the looters alone.So,that is why Babangida,told his boy then, Mike Adenuga to get him shares in NEWSWATCH during his regime.TINUBU,owns THE NATION newspaper and Tvc station.So do others have secretely.....TRY TO DECODE.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by bakila: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
Gimmy: Oh my goodness!!! I don't why you guys don't want to listen to this simples logic that our leaders from the past to this present has been initiating.Listen,in Nigeria we have two types of media information whether you like it or not.1-Official info and 2-unofficial info.The official is the one that must pass through the running government before it can be pass to the public.Through this medium,the looters will have the opportunity to remove whatever that is there which can implicate them.The unofficial,is the one not meant for the public but within the looters alone.So,that is why Babangida,told his boy then, Mike Adenuga to get him shares in NEWSWATCH during his regime.TINUBU,owns THE NATION newspaper and Tvc station.So do others have secretely.....TRY TO DECODE.
OK we have decoded that Adam abdul is passing the news of Bh nego with fg. Adam over to you.
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by seunlayi(m): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2012
they should not negotiate anything

1 Like

Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2012
seunlayi: they should not negotiate anything
I don't understand what is there to negotiate.
They have killed more than 1200 innocent civilians, who is going to negotiate for those civilians ?
They want sharia imposed on us: well if the president wants to live then he better not try to help them.
They want wives: shall we capture our sisters and force them into marrying the terrorists ?
They want revenge on an imaginary crime (which even if it had been real would still fade in comparison to what they do daily) so shall we offer them innocent people to kill ?
They want their members released: How are you going to justify to Nigerians that mass killers shall be released while someone who stole fish in a market is punished ? The message would become: if you kill one man you go to jail, but if you kill one thousand you go and meet the president in Aso Rock, the next thing will be that every thieves will start killing people by thousands in order to get amnesty themselves, because if you want out of jail then you've got to commit a forgiveable crime which is: kill 1000 Nigerians, no no don't still fish, that is not forgiveable!
If there is any agreement to free boko haram then I will reject Nigerian nationality, and I know people who will track the president, even within the armed forces. When the president faces trial, everybody will ask: What about Sergeant Sunday Badang ? Did he die for nothing ?
What about all the dead soldiers fighting the terrorists, what about the families of dead soldiers ? What about the people traumatised ? Who is going to negotiate with them ?
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2012
I am just wondering: what will happen to the boko haram people in jail who have been helping us arrest their former crime partners if we release them ?
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2012
I heard this on the news today that the Nigerian Government is in negotiations with Boko Haram. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is FG Negotiating With Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2012
Does that mean that Jonathan is now a muslim and has set free boko members in prison ?
Can't we charge him for treason ?

(1) (Reply)

The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. / BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre / Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.