Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men (7073 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Phiniter(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2007
My mom's still being chased by men,

I got to knnow by reading her text messages and hearing her conversation on the phone, with oooooooout her knowledge,

i'm really disturbed, cause i don't know what would become of me and my siblings when one of this men finaly gets her

from the text messages it sounds that they are still begging her and she's like refusing cause she's got children, I even read someone say her first born (that's me) is not old enough and is no excuse (can you imagine)

you guys should tell me what to do, I'm really confused embarassed
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2007
Not a lot you can do, really.

For starters, your mom's your mother, but she's also a woman, with natural female desires.

You don't say where your dad is in all this. How old are you?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2007
And, how old is your mom? You shouldn't be reading her text messages either, I don't even read my fiancee's! shocked
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by segzicres(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2007
well since your father did not do a good job on her she still has the good s to make a man go aarrrghhh!!! damn lil mama, then you know she's not young. it's only a matter of time before she gives in, im sure she's sarved if you know what i mean.lol grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2007
segzi cres:

well since your father did not do a good job on her she still has the good s to make a man go aarrrghhh!!! damn little mama, then you know she's not young. it's only a matter of time before she gives in, im sure she's sarved if you know what i mean.lol grin cheesy wink

Not a thoughtful thing to say - we don't know the history of his father's absence. He could be late, who knows?

You're meant to be giving him advice regarding his mother, I'd say that's very disrespectful. There are situations where jokes are appropriate, this isn't one of them.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by finekid(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2007
Second Siena
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by olskul(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2007
u still havn't told us where papa is and how old mama is.

i guess she should be old enough to handle such advances.
its just normal that women get men come around all the time.

its left for her to make the best decision.

i think mama is ok, afterall, she hasn't brought anyone home yet.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by sallysexy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2007
Siena:

Not a thoughtful thing to say - we don't know the history of his father's absence. He could be late, who knows?

You're meant to be giving him advice regarding his mother, I'd say that's very disrespectful. There are situations where jokes are appropriate, this isn't one of them.

word!! sometimes i just wonder angry
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by nana(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2007
segzi cres:

well since your father did not do a good job on her she still has the good s to make a man go aarrrghhh!!! damn little mama, then you know she's not young. it's only a matter of time before she gives in, im sure she's sarved if you know what i mean.lol grin cheesy wink
Some people go just post sha!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by iice(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
Siena word!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Eddie4real(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2007
yea peps like siena are right. we may not know the crust of the whole matter, from ur Pop whereabout, how old u or ur mum are, or d likes. But from ur story, it seems ur parents r seperated.

Since we all don't have these info, my candid advice is that - whatever thing may be going on, U NEED TO BE A MAN, STAND UP TO UR RESPONSIBLILITY AS D FIRST BORN, TO PROTECT URSELF, UR SIBLING'S & UR FAMILY'S INTEGRITY. ACT SMARTLY, not like a kid. Do ur findings, Talk maturely with ur Mum. Do ur best, right. Good luck to u
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by okike84(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
dont be confused my man just ask her if she nos ur father
den u no if its her styleee
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Eddie4real(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2007
People, am sorry to digress a little, i found my profile pix to be too large. i've tried doing it all to no avail. please can someone tell me how i can reduce it to a smaller size. thanks so much.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by pterygott(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2007
she must be a hottie! wink grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by needeeg(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
Abi, well things does happen such way though, but omo is aint easy seeing ur self in kind of situation, u really dont hv option i guess, but stil thank God she even think of her children, if na that kind yeye moms she go just dey do her thing, nothing dey happen, well things will be aiight though!
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Joey82(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
@poster
Well, i think u should b thinking about ur life and not moma's cos she's matured enough to handle her own situations and as it is, there is little or nothing u can do about this situation, its all up to her.

between,
its not advisable 4 u to be reading her text messages, at least she's got a right to her privacy huh?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Eddie4real(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ pterygott,  she must be a hottie!

like u right.

could u do me a favour? how can i reduce my pix like urs. mine's too large. i've tried reducing it all to no avail.

cheers dear.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by chiboyz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
Guy,remove the picture completely from your profile otherwise no chic will ever contact you from this forum, honest.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by djcrucifix(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
so your mom is still smoking hot! shocked, are your folks still an item? if no then all i have to type or say is that she has the right to be happy and women have some ''basic'' needs (if you get what i mean wink) but you just have to be matured bout the whole thingy being the first born and all, you have to be able to control your emotions even if she ends up with a guy or a man or a baba 70 (i reject it for your mom-c) grin

p.s how old are you? smiley
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Eddie4real(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ chiboyz,

said i had a simple need, and here's all u're saying to me. and who's mentioned anything about chic.

well, THANKS VERY MUCH.

well am not pissed off. can't be.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by fregene: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
Abeg Phiniter wetin be your age?
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by akara(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Well you ll just have to live with it, mum also has a life (I assume you are old enough).
They do say mature wine, tastes better. cool

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by 0123456789: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ edddie, the only way i can think of is for you to reduce the size (pixel number) of the photo before uploading it.

open the photo in MS paint, click image, then stretch/skew. and reduce the percentage of the photo. then save it and upload and see if that helps.

another way that might be helpful: if you have Corel Photo Down loader or any other image application software. use the tools in it to reduce the size of the photo, sae and upload.

hope this works for you.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Eddie4real(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ 0123456789,

men thanks very much. i'll try that as soon as possible.

am so grateful once more 4 all ur effort. cheers
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
Jealous,sulking child. Grow up
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by GuapBanga: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hey, you seem a little selfish and a tad bit immature ( no offence) it really gets lonely for women sometimes.You should also respect her privacy, Look on the bright side, your new step dad could be a minister or diplomat, bet you wouldn't be complaning then woulda, grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by stellose(f): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
@poster i know you are angry and jealous over your mum,
dont worry she wont hurt you and your other siblings, she wont remarry if thats your fear ok. you can still call her , speak with her, tell her how you feel. tell her how much you and your siblings loves her, that will do the magic too.

peace
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by MrInfo1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
Guap  link=topic=89327.msg1629399#msg1629399 date=1193674486:

My mom's still being chased by men,

I got to knnow by reading her text messages and hearing her conversation on the phone, with oooooooout her knowledge,

i'm really disturbed, cause i don't know what would become of me and my siblings when one of this men finaly gets her

from the text messages it sounds that they are still begging her and she's like refusing cause she's got children, I even read someone say her first born (that's me) is not old enough   and is no excuse (can you imagine)

you guys should tell me what to do, I'm really confused  

WORD
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by LongOne1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
Take it from someone who is still there, my dad pursues young girls like crazy, he even tried snatching my brothers

girlfriend, well not to drift to far away, if it hurts you that much, just approach her about it. All these SO- CALLED

GROWNUPS that are still as RANDY as hell. I wonder how i will introduce my dad to my fiancee when that time comes.
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by Rosietimes(f): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
I third Sienna
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by uchetobi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2007
u dint give us the whole details, is she separated from ur dad? Pls lets be careful with our replies, dis is someone's mumm, no need for rude, suggestive or cat call remarks
Re: My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men by showbobo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
@Poster

your mum is old enough to decide what she wants.in as much as she still cares for you guys(the kids) then you should let her do whatever makes her happy.she is a woman and also has some needs which you being her son can never meet up to.and make sure you stop intruding please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man / Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife / MOGs With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.