Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,242 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot (19817 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) / Oluchi Onweagba – Picture Collection / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by comechop(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2006
What do you all think about this video? She says that she is representing us (Nigerians) but the photoshoot, but what do you really think? Is that our culture? Please no hating, just genuine comments.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/video/06_oonweagba_01.html
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by gigitte(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2006
lol she's representing herself, after all how many ppl will eye those breasts and that body and say wow!, a great nigerian export: tall girls and bountiful boobs, perhaps naija is not that bad after all?

oh well nothing spoil, at least shes sending money home lol
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2006
THATS HER JOB I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT SHE's not posing nude or anything

its not our culture to buy model magazines by the way so if u dnt like it , leave it

shes getting paid and reppin the country in a way
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2006
I'm on a dial-up connection and I can't see the video. Can someone on broadband post screenshots? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2006
if u teach me how to post screenshot i will post screenshot grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2006
hmm

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2006
still trying

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2006
oluchi

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2006
Thanks for posting the screenshots of the photo-shoot video. Yay, do you think everything we see is real and why aren't those flimsy clothes falling off? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Rolly: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2006
i think its stupid!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2006
Seun:

Thanks for posting the screenshots of the photo-shoot video. Yay, do you think everything we see is real and why aren't those flimsy clothes falling off? cheesy

Seun u missed it, u should have been there at the after party that gurl huh damn!!! grin grin grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Skidoc(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2006
Why is she talking like a man? shocked
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Imani(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2006
Hi, i think Oluchi looks great. People need to realise she is a model and what is acceptable to her might not be for someone else. Other than the bare breasts lipsrsealed, i think it is okay.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Idekeson(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
We're blessed to have her as a worthy ambassador for Nigeria. If you guys realize what it takes to be in a Sports Illustrated- Swimsuit edition, we should all be toasting champaign in her name.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by chinani(f): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2006
I adore Oluchi! I think she's great & I'm really proud of her b/c Sports Illustrated is a B-I-G deal. She reppin' Nigeria to the fullest & showing that Nigerian women are beautiful, even when they don't fit the more Euro-model mold. I even liked her voice. It's sensual. . .I bet she gets lots of guys that way.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2006
yea i like her voice shes not forcing her accent at all she really learned fast, very clear voice uunlike some nigerian people that over do it like them be akata shocked

shes very sekzy grin grin grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2006
her voice is fxcking deep and she's way to skinny
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by MochaLatte(f): 2:33am On Mar 25, 2006
Somebody feed that child! She is a rack of bones. Someone DHL her some food from Naija!
Great head of weave though!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Seun(m): 2:51am On Mar 25, 2006
She's a desirable international super-model and here you are pitying her. Well I don't think she's skinny. Her body has mass in the right places, so she appears elegant and slim and not skinny like the new Face of Africa Girls.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by chinani(f): 2:59am On Mar 25, 2006
She has a lovely figure. Mind you, my body doesn't look like that, but you can't be mad at Oluchi at all. Like Seun said, she's still very feminine, especially in all that haute couture!!! Besides, she's workin' what her momma gave her! Big ups!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by luvu567(f): 3:06am On Mar 25, 2006
I think she looks beautiful and when I saw her on SPORTS ILLUSTRATED I was really happy.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by bluenubian(f): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2006
i think its nice, that girl is making her money and if some one gave me that opportunity, i will definitely take it, we need to loosen up more and stop hating on the girl
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by gigitte(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2006
i dont see anyone hating on anyone on this thread, if some ppl choose to believe that nudity or near nudity is warranted only for truly artistic purposes (of which sports illustrated is not one) , pls respect their viewpoints grin and do not ask them to loosen up grin

but honestly in this shoot, she did not need to take off her top so why do it?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Idekeson(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2006
gigitte:

i don't see anyone hating on anyone on this thread, if some people choose to believe that nudity or near nudity is warranted only for truly artistic purposes (of which sports illustrated is not one) , please respect their viewpoints grin and do not ask them to loosen up grin

Subtle hating! cool
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by comechop(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2006
Gigitte, lol. I like how you just contradicted yourself in one post.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by chinani(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2006
Um, yes she did need to take off her top. If you want proof go and buy SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT EDITION. That's what the swimsuit edition consists of: beautiful models & their twins. smiley It's not a runway. It's not fashion shoot. And, it's not the consolation prize (i.e., Victoria's Secret) and so she had to come with it! But, if you don't agree, it's all good.

Oluchi's my girl. As long as nipples don't show I'm aight.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by gigitte(f): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2006
how did i contradict myself?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by bluenubian(f): 4:26am On Mar 26, 2006
alll still hating tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by hotangel2(f): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2006
*uses tyra's voice* Oluchi is a good model. *uses my voice*, I absolutely like her. she's a good model, but please she does sound like a man. Come on now, it's not hating, and im not insulting her. But she does sound like a man. Shes doing her thang, wat more can i say than "awesome"?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by LoverBwoy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2006
gigitte:

i don't see anyone hating on anyone on this thread, if some people choose to believe that nudity or near nudity is warranted only for truly artistic purposes (of which sports illustrated is not one) , please respect their viewpoints grin and do not ask them to loosen up grin

Erm its sports illutrated, its a bikini shoot ,
what do u expect ?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Skidoc(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
hot-angel:

*uses tyra's voice* Oluchi is a good model. *uses my voice*, I absolutely like her. she's a good model, but please she does sound like a man. Come on now, it's not hating, and im not insulting her. But she does sound like a man. Shes doing her thang, what more can i say than "awesome"?

Thank you, hot angel. I like it when people are being truthful. It seems like a lot of people mistake the truth for hating or issues or whatever. Truth is bitter anyway, so I'm not surprised. sad
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot by Rhea(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2006
All this talk about Africa and nudity, the attached is from a traditional ceremony in, south africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... / Top 5 Fashion Fails Stylish Women Never Make / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.