Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac (3416 Views)

Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO / Help! My Car Jecks And Vibrates When AC Is On.. / My Car Vibrates When Engine Is Idling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by Jcob(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2012
Hi learned people of our land. My Honda baby boy vibrates anytime I switch on the engine. The vibration is so bad once I engage the gear without any major movement. I.e in a traffic jam. Any idea on the cause? It has cut my engine seat twice in a month. . .
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by Kashif(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2012
I don't know if mine was as bad as yours, but replacing the alternator/AC power belt stopped it. It is a pity you don't get technical assistance here anymore. Everybody is selling cars.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by Jcob(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2012
Thanks Kashif. Can you give me the contact of the person that fixed it? My mechs are just clueless.

By the way, my ac doesn't get cold. Just blows a lil chill air. Topped the gas twice, changed the termostat. . . Still same. Any solutions?

1 Like

Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by doejohn: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2012
@Jcob There are several reasons why the car vibrates. i drove a honda baby boy for 3 years before i sold it.
1- the engine seat is broken, so when you turn on the AC the entire engine would vibrate.
2- your compressor might be bad or leaking. the leaking would result to it not cooling. and the faulty compressor might result in heavy load to the engine when it is turned on.
3- your plugs might be bad or your engine is weak. so the load of the compressor is heavy for the engine.

you would need to consider how old d car is, the condition of the entire coolin unit and condition of the engine.

To resolve it, change the engine seat (if it is bad), change d compressor, the fan belt, your plugs and service ur engine. you might need 2 buy a new engine if it is weak.

i can give u my mechanic's number who specializes in honda.

cheers
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by doejohn: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2012
@Jcob There are several reasons why the car vibrates. i drove a honda baby boy for 3 years before i sold it.
1- the engine seat is broken, so when you turn on the AC the entire engine would vibrate.
2- your compressor might be bad or leaking. the leaking would result to it not cooling. and the faulty compressor might result in heavy load to the engine when it is turned on.
3- your plugs might be bad or your engine is weak. so the load of the compressor is heavy for the engine.

you would need to consider how old d car is, the condition of the entire coolin unit and condition of the engine.

To resolve it, change the engine seat (if it is bad), change d compressor, the fan belt, your plugs and service ur engine. you might need 2 buy a new engine if it is weak.

i can give u my mechanic's number who specializes in honda.

cheers
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by Jcob(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2012
Thanks DoeJohn,

The car is just 8 months. Changed the engine seat and it cut due to the vibration. Pls do send ur mech's contact and location.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by davodguy: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2012

call the number and tell him ur problem and u get the solution straight
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by annalong: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2012
change your engine seat..i had a similar issue with my eod. whenever am in traffic it'd b like the whole dashboard wants to come off because of vibration. immediately i changed the 3 engine seat it stopped it. also get a good one cos fake plenty for market oo..so shine ur shocked

1 Like

Re: Honda Baby Boy Vibrates When I Switch On The Ac by Chukz1010: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please did you later got solution to this issue?
Jcob:
Hi learned people of our land. My Honda baby boy vibrates anytime I switch on the engine. The vibration is so bad once I engage the gear without any major movement. I.e in a traffic jam. Any idea on the cause? It has cut my engine seat twice in a month. . .

(1) (Reply)

Pink Colored Radiator Coolant / Please Advise: RX 350 2010/2012 Vs Toyota Highlander 2012 / Selling A Registered Car With New Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.