Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (3403 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2012
Hi, how do u deal with a girlfriend that declares u married to her on her facebook page without ur consent, even when u are not married, the best way to tell her to remove it from her FB without causing any problems between u and her?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by mikuz(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2012
Stop killing yourself. Its not a big deal.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2012
As if it happend to me, why cant u guys be more matured on answering a simple question, white forums will always be white forums with on topic all the time, only on nairaland people will want to bash others for nothing sake undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2012
Don't attack her verbally, it will hurt her so the best thing to do is to probably take a sexy picture with another lady and make it your fbk profile picture. Surely that would make her jealous and she might file for divorce on facebook on d ground of bigamy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by slimyem: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2012
this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
no one can do this without you consenting to it!
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these dorimakpa girls on nairaland self, do u want me to pass u the facebook ID of both of em? geez, when were u born
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2012
^^Muheheehhe

Odiaero you don come again,she married you without your concept?now that's not nice of her,just divorce her without her concept too.1-1smiley.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2012
^^Muheheehhe

Odiaero you don come again,she married you without your concept?now that's not nice of her,just divorce her without her concept too.1-1smiley.
^^Muheheehhe

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2012
freecocoa: ^^Muheheehhe

Abeg not me it happened to, how u dey?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by denzel2009: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero: Hi, how do u deal with a girlfriend that declares u married to her on her facebook page without ur concept, even when u are not married, the best way to tell her to remove it from her FB without causing any problems between u and her?

Without your concept
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by mcnepow(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
denzel2009:

Without your concept
Hinglish chechar tongue
'Consent'
Shey I get am?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
lol @ concept. I think I've just learned a new way to use the word. tongue
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero:

Abeg not me it happened to, how u dey?
I dey fine o,okay it happened to your friend i gerrit,oya give am my advice na,
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
Attention is helluva drug. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
denzel2009:

Without your concept

Ignore any typo
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
denzel2009:

Without your concept

Are u seriously surprised ni? Na Odikoko get thread na.He is yet to become a professional liar, but he's gerrin dia sha so pls omit his errors.As d guy dey type d lies in his brain were colliding,so na d effect we dey read so o.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u seriously surprised ni? Na Odikoko get thread na.He is yet to become a professional liar, but he's gerrin dia sha so pls omit his errors.As d guy dey type d lies in his brain were colliding,so na d effect we dey read so o.

If not for something, i would hv said may the God u serve strike u down, since u cant read b4 u comment, abi this thread resemble Hoti Tima thread?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero:

If not for something, i would hv said may the God u serve strike u down, since u cant read b4 u comment, abi this thread resemble Hoti Tima thread?

Odikoko Odigbemgbem

Oya chill mehnNnnnn

I believe u LMaoooooo!!!!!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Odikoko Odigbemgbem

Oya chill mehnNnnnn

I believe u LMaoooooo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by starlightRR(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero:

All these dorimakpa girls on nairaland self, do u want me to pass u the facebook ID of both of em? geez, when were u born

slimyem said the truth......you will ve to accept before its official on facebook.....except facebook don get version 2 like nairaland
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by denzel2009: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero:

Ignore any typo

I'm not usually arrogant, but this is ridicules!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
starlight®®:

slimyem said the truth......you will ve to accept before its official on facebook.....except facebook don get version 2 like nairaland

Seconded, no one can add you without your consent i think.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by luckgames(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
She is claiming you
If you love her and want to marry her that should not be an issue
Very protective
If you put yam for fire put mark
Sorry boo, she love you
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
starlight®®:

Geez which kind confuse people be this? make una ready na, i see the new nairaland format hv affect a lotta people brain here
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by coogar: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero: Hi, how do u deal with a girlfriend that declares u married to her on her facebook page without ur consent, even when u are not married, the best way to tell her to remove it from her FB without causing any problems between u and her?

odiaero, i have concluded lying pathologically is your hobby.
jeeez - do you ever stop?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by starlightRR(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero:

Geez which kind confuse people be this? make una ready na, i see the new nairaland format hv affect a lotta people brain here

Self defence....you goofed up, why not modify ur post so no one will know rather than parading ur ignorance....read through the thread everyone is saying thesame thing
Jeeeeeez is this dude from earth?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero: Hi, how do u deal with a girlfriend that declares u married to her on her facebook page without ur consent, even when u are not married, the best way to tell her to remove it from her FB without causing any problems between u and her?
Politely ask her to remove it. Honestly, its not a big deal and ℓ̊ can't even phantom a significant harm that will be caused by it. In the end, she'll be making a fool of herself when her friends start congratulating her and she has to explain she's not actually married. Just chill.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by kandiikane(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Erm ------------------------------------------------->
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by denzel2009: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
kandiikane: Erm ------------------------------------------------->

FK baby, I'm coming to welwyn garden city this weekend, are you available for nyanshing? wink
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by kandiikane(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
OMG denzel2009, now you are freaking me out. How did you know my initials. shocked I am no longer living in Hertfordshire I believe you know that. tongue
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by annawhite(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
kandikane where did u cum out from?

@OP
First a girl gave u a car gift and now anoda girl declard u a married man on facebook. I tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Read My BBM Chat / What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? / How Do You Describe A Girl Like This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.