Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan (917 Views)

30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by trackheros: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2012
Hi... We are TrackHeros Enterprise, a haulage service company and we need a loan of N3million for expansion. The loan repayment is N4,200,000 in 12months (140% interest + Principal). The loan is to procure a truck. Interested persons can contact me at justkency@yahoo.com. Please include a location and time for a meeting. Bank statement would be printed out for cash flow analysis and also repayment plan (12months) would be discussed with personal guarantee to be signed by the directors. Repayment plan would include monthly payment of N350,000 per month into any advised bank account. Regards,
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by stpat1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
if i give u my sound 30 ton mack truck for lease, how much will u pay me daily, weekly or monthly?
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by Businesstools(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2012
I hope you have a rock solid business plan to powerfully convey your business idea and prospects to prospective lenders.Otherwise,get one.
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2012
stpat1: if i give u my sound 30 ton mack truck for lease, how much will u pay me daily, weekly or monthly?

Excellent suggestion
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by trackheros: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
@stpat1 well while we can guarantee you a monthly payment of 250 - 300K per month. This would still be subject to inspection in order to ensure that the truck fits our business model and be rest assured that all repairs and maintenance would be carried out by us. Also, a direct debit instruction can be advised to our bankers to ensure that monthly remittance is made without any contingencies or hesitation.

@Businesstools - Yes we have a rock solid business plan, and we have been operating for 3 years. Our goal is to concentrate on expansion. If you are interested you can send me a mail justkency@yahoo.com with a location in lagos for a meeting.
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by SceptreBizMag: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2012
So, what happens when you can no longer pay the loan?
Re: Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan by phanttyk: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
i need finacial back up on oil and gas. i always doing supply to the company in a way of return waybill for 2 weeks payment and also give surface thank cash on delivery. interested person should call me 08100001413

(1) (Reply)

Large Tons Of Dis Used Copper Wire And Strips Wanted / Recharge Card Dealer Needed / Start Earning Money From Biodiesel Crude (green Gold Jatropha Curcas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.