Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites (1480 Views)

Only A Fool Will Obey Wike’s ‘resist Arrest’ Directive, Says Rivers APC / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams / Only A Fool Will Vote For BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by bilms(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
ONLY A FOOL WILL CALL THE NORTH PARASITES

The North is the most under developed part of Nigeria
It is the most uneducated part of Nigeria
Only the north legalized begging aka Almajiri
The north has the highest number of diseases
90% of the north don't get a share of oil and 90% of the ordinary southerner singing the song of the confussionist don't get a share too.
The ordinary northern person have never benefited from oil and would not be affected if it drys today.

The northern masses no nothing like oil,they are over 95%,they work and earn their living by their labour,how would you term those 95% PEOPLE PARASITES?

A lazy thinker may call the north parasites,but a reasonable thinker regards them as sufferers, just as we have the same sufferers in the south despite all the oil.

Don't be deceived people,right now,Niger Delta or the south don't own the oil, the few people milking it owned it. Even if no single northerner gets a share of the oil,it would not reach 90% of the southerners. It would not reach you calling the north parasite. Jonathan,Obasanjo,Alamesia,IBB ATiku,Governors,Ministers, etc owned the oil.. You and i don't own it. the best we can do is join hands together to claim the oil for Nigeria and for all to enjoy the benefit pending its dry up. The northern share of the oil don't reach the north,it only reaches the oil owner(elites),the share of the south don't reach the people either,it remain with the owners(elites),why would you be the advocate of the devil? Before the Northern governors demand for more share,the Northern people are unaware of the share they get before now,if they get more,it would not reach them. The oil don't affect ordinary northerner or southerner,it only affects the elites. Are you part of the elites? why do you care about those who improvise you?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
You have just explained one of the most painful myths in Nigerian sub-culture. for some unfounded reason S-Southers have this feeling that because there is a refinery in Kaduna means that the North are feeding fat off the Oil drained from the South, while they suffer land degradation, poverty, sickness and disease.

It is a culture/economic myth propagated by the corrupt elitist in all ethnic regions of Nigeria. they cause the poor to fight over resources that they cannot and threaten breakup at the slightest unction. I have lived in the North for over 16 years and I grant you this - Northerners are the most impoverished ethnic groups in Nigeria and like you said - Only f00ls call the North parasites.. the real parasites are the over-bloated leadership of this nation ranking the highest paid in the entire history of the world and one of Africa's poorest developing nations yet.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by abacus(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
So Reno Omokri is a fool? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Ejine(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nobody should join hands with anyone abeg. Answer your father's name. If you can't do it on your own, kindly rot in hell. Should a revolution start today, I know a lot of criminals will begin to look at the tribe of the people that started it, instead of the bigger picture which is the termination of the elite.
But should fuel subsidies be removed tomorrow, these same toothless bigots will begin to cry to those same people they hate, calling on them to join their foolish, idiiotic, meaningless protest. I have seen the hypocrisy of Nigeria, and it stinks to high heavens. This worthless country isn't deserving of any sacrifices.
So, if poverty is ravaging the North, how dat one take concern me? Let it continue to ravage them there until they phucking grow a brain.
Thanks.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by ACM10: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Oh God!
Posting with phone can really be frustrating. I thought that Seun has corrected those problems with NL2. But it seems like nothing changed.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
You are the one making the mistake here. When people say northerners,they mean two things: the elites and the boko haram criminals. Now, how can I blame northern people that are being tormented by this two devilish groups?
But again, this group of tormented northerners are imprisoned by their own culture. They seem not to want better things based on some people I know.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
bilms: ONLY A FOOL WILL CALL THE NORTH PARASITES

90% of the north don't get a share of oil and 90% of the ordinary southerner singing the song of the confussionist don't get a share too.
The ordinary northern person have never benefited from oil and would not be affected if it drys today.

The northern masses no nothing like oil,they are over 95%,they work and earn their living by their labour,how would you term those 95% PEOPLE PARASITES?

A lazy thinker may call the north parasites,but a reasonable thinker regards them as sufferers, just as we have the same sufferers in the south despite all the oil.

Don't be deceived people,right now,Niger Delta or the south don't own the oil, the few people milking it owned it. Even if no single northerner gets a share of the oil,it would not reach 90% of the southerners. It would not reach you calling the north parasite. Jonathan,Obasanjo,Alamesia,IBB ATiku,Governors,Ministers, etc owned the oil.. You and i don't own it. the best we can do is join hands together to claim the oil for Nigeria and for all to enjoy the benefit pending its dry up. The northern share of the oil don't reach the north,it only reaches the oil owner(elites),the share of the south don't reach the people either,it remain with the owners(elites),why would you be the advocate of the devil? Before the Northern governors demand for more share,the Northern people are unaware of the share they get before now,if they get more,it would not reach them. The oil don't affect ordinary northerner or southerner,it only affects the elites. Are you part of the elites? why do you care about those who improvise you?
Rantings of an ignorant man. Your ignorance and low level of lexis an indication of poor education and therefore low thinking capacity prevents me from enlightening you. Do your research properly with a clear mind. In your case, ignorance is not bliss.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by bilms(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2012
you may do the research and post your findings.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by olawalebabs(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2012
you may do the research and post your findings.
note,not everybody deserves your responses, some people just think with their leg.You make a good point there.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by LogicMind: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Parasitism is defined by a behavioural characteristics and not the physical appearance of an organism.
North is parasistic. Parasitism cannot change you to become something else except a parasite.
Even if all the oyel in the south were sent to the north, you will still find a way to remain poor and feed on other poeple's wealth. That is how you are.
Lord Luggard understood this and made the south the unwilling host in this relationship.
However, with the changing world and new technology the south is learning to adapt and control the parasite to the the extent that the parasites are starting to experiment with self-extermination.
Future predicts that the south will sooner than later rid itself of the northern parasites.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Beaf1: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^
Another bigot

With this thinking you will never have a 'logic mind'. I have stayed in your socalled south alias oyel owners and with the likes of James Ibori, Obasanjo, Odetolas, Tinubu, et al you people will continue to wallow in abject poverty and only run your mouths shouting north this north that. Believe it or not the only people benefiting from your socalled oyel is your kleptomaniac leaders.

@poster
Thanks for stating the obvious
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Standing5(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
If not parasitism what do we call this one
https://www.nairaland.com/894061/fg-islamic-development-bank-sign

and comments like this one:
https://www.nairaland.com/894061/fg-islamic-development-bank-sign#10406120. The North is certainly parasitic on the south's resource to some extent. They keep supporting their parasitic leaders blindly to keep it going for them.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by bilms(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2012
the post is not for insult but facts.. state yours without insulting another please.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Callotti: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2012
why do you care about those who improvise you?

Meaning what?
Must you write in the white man's language?
You are not making any sense.
What new information have you provided?
Absolutely nothing but a string of synthatic errors.

And the solution is?
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by juman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
The North and the West are parasites.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Dede1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2012

I concur that only a drooling fool will regard northern region as parasites. As a matter of fact, northern region is landlord as far as cesspit called Nigeria is concerned.

However I shall disagree with you on two listed issues: “The North is the most under developed part of Nigeria” and “It is the most uneducated part of Nigeria”.

I guess you have committed the same blunder those who thought northern region is parasites. Northern region of Nigeria has more infrastructural placement by federal government of Nigeria than any part of the cesspit called Nigeria.

As for the educated or uneducated, it all depends on your definition of education. Every child receives first hand education from his or her mother. In the jungle called Nigeria, some may choose Christian-European styled curriculum, Islamic-Arabic styled curriculum or Cultural induced curriculum. Whether it is European, Asian or African styled education, they are all avenue of education and can not be graded qualitatively.

On education thing, the southerners are very much fooling themselves about level of education or lack thereof in the northern region of Nigeria. It was not too long ago top police officers from southern Nigeria with University degree were sacked to make room for a northerner who had diploma in Arabic studies. This is education I am talking about, bro.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by ikeyman00(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
@@@@

why cnt be classified as one

u have people that got considerably symphaty for boko harem as they felt cheated

u have some people that derseved to be stoned moving for more allocation mean while they failed to realise that taxes from acohols shouldnt be attributed

u have people that got spare time to march on the street of kano to demonstrate their solidarity for bin laden; palestines etc while couldnt stand against their evil empires of islam looters

so what u talking about

with all that islam rules and that country like north africa and middle east still have reasonable triqulity while this vampire in the north wouldnt let us bread
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by manchy7531: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
"The Hausa-Fulani north has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace parasite to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".
- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by bilms(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
lol
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by ACM10: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
manchy7531: "The Hausa-Fulani north has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace parasite to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".
- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

Bro, this your quote na die. you have effectively summarized and closed this slow thread with that quote
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2012

I agree with the statement above.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by aljharem(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
I am so happy that Niger-deltans are coming out now to disclaim that Bigot Beaf grin grin grin grin. Lets be real with ourselves, our leaders are the real parasites exploiting us because a vast majority of us are ignorant.

An average Ijaw, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Idoma, Efik, etc are ALL SUFFERING. No group is above the other but we see how our so called leaders push the blame to ethnic groups and try to paint a picture that they are better or they have our interest at heart well, THAT IS A BIG LIE. We have seen that his history over an over again.

OP Nice one !!!
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by aljharem(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
abacus: So Reno Omokri is a fool mumu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na how we see am o grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by ikeyman00(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
iam so happy that Niger-deltans are coming out now to disclaim that Bigot Beaf . Lets be real with ourselves, our leaders are the real parasites exploiting us because a vast majority of us are ignorant.

An average Ijaw, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Idoma, Efik, etc are ALL SUFFERING. No group is above the other but we see how our so called leaders push the blame to ethnic groups and try to paint a picture that they are better or they have our interest at heart well, THAT IS A BIG LIE. We have seen that his history over an over again.

OP Nice one !!!

who are u talking to??

bet u the vampires that burn down the table during the miss world thing in abuja

we are not fools

let the iman speak up in the north
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by OIbhagui(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
OP great insight. I'm not too sure there're many like you on here such that I'm wondering how long I would last on this Nairaland. There's little intellect and even less commitment to constructive debates in proper english on here. If there's any other site with like-minded gentlemen, I'd be glad to join.
If you're in Lagos, please join The Intellectual Society on facebook
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by ikeyman00(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
^^^^^ and ur point??

im sure he might be misunderstood

constructive debates in proper english on here
and by the way im not too sure if the phrase on quote is the proper english as u stated
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by OIbhagui(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
I probably need to expedite my departure. The problem with Nigeria is the people in it: Nigerians
Re: Only A Fool Will Call The North Parasites by bilms(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
if so, we all need to change

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Confesses.... / Meet The Poorest President In The World / 60 Anambra Royal Fathers In Trouble Over Visit To Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.