Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) (91822 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap / How To Produce Liquid Soap / Concentrated laundry Super Active Liquid Soap for washing machines Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by powertechn: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Am giving out this report free of charge just to help some people out there to make ends meet and they have to start from some where..(NOTE:There are different methods of producing liquid soap this is step one out of 4 ways of producing Liquid Soap.I will be very brief.Now let's Roll...CHEMICALS & FUNCTIONS..(1).Nitrosol:Is a thicken agent..(2)Water Soluble Colour:To add colour to your production..(3).Formalin:Is a preservative agent..(4).Caustic Soda:Is a stain remover..(5).Soda Ash:It regulates Caustic Soda..(6).Sulphonic Acid:Is a foaming agent..(7).Perfume:Is a fragrance,it give your production nice scent..CHEMICAL FORMULATION..Please your soda Ash and Caustic Soda MUST be diluted in water for 24hrs before usage for effective result.To balance your caustic soda & Soda Ash(Measure One unit of your soda Ash into a container and add 4 units of water,leave for 24hours,the same step is applicable to your Caustic Soda.You can use anything as your measurement unit. PROCESS: Measure 50units of clean water into a clean bucket,add One unit of Natrosol into the water,Dissolve 1/10 of your colour in small quantity of water and pour into the water in the bucket and stir well.Dissolve 1/10 of Formalin in a small container pour it into the mix and stir,add two units of balanced Caustic soda into the mixture and stir well,pour two units of balanced Soda Ash to the mixture and stir well,pour 3units of Sulphonic Acid to the mixture,Dissolve 1/10 of your perfume into small quantity of water,now pour the perfume into the mixture.Stir very well.At this stage you have successfully produce liquid soap.It is advisable to use lemon fragrance,also note the steps these chemicals are arranged it is very important to follow the step,if you use number 2 for number 5,your production can lead to another thing please note.Also get hand glove,avoid body contant with these chemical,wash immediatly with water if body contant occur.Get a stick or this stick we use to turn garri when making eba,use it as your stirring stick.If you follow the step above you have just produce MAMA LEMON/MORNING FRESH DISH WASH.If you have any question/Enquirids you can call/Text :08055425118 or 08187497098..You can also get my Comprehensive hardcover book and Vcd video on how to produce the following for just #3,500 ONLY! (1).BLEACH..(2)HAIR SHAMPOO..(3)HAIR CONDITIONER..(4)AIR FRESHNER..(5)INSECTICIDE..(6)GERMICIDD.(7)BAR SOAP..(cool.CANDLE..(9) 3 STEPS OF MAKING LIQUID SOAP...BONUS:MARKETING AND PACKAGING STRATEGIES ON HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS WITH JUST #5,000 ONLY!WHERE TO MAKE ORIGINAL CHEMICALS.HOW TO GET NAFDAC NUMBER FOR YOUR PRODUCTS..FOR THE FIRST 20PEOPLE YOU WILL GO WITH MY PACKAGE PRODUCT & ADDRESSES OF PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS IN LARGE QUANTITIES...LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE ACT FAST!..Call/Text : 08055425118 or 08187497098.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by omoijoba(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
nice one...keep it up
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by powertechn: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
One On One Training is Available

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by benzion72(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
Nice one do you have a product in the market. It is easy to cut and paste stuff. The other day i went for a training with a guy who does not have a production unit of himself. If you produce and have a stand bye production unit i will like to see it. I am in Ibadan and here is my address alben2002@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by powertechn: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
You are right my broda ,there are many people organizing seminars here and there without any product of their own and they don't know the nitty gritty of the business,i have products of my own in the market selling fast,so if you are interested join me in lagos anytime for one on one trainnig.Thanks
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2012
i am suprised at the way people peddle things like this. Why don`t you tell you readers about nafdac. What you people are talking about here is not liquid soap but liquid detergent. Detergent and soap are two different things that perform the same function though but detergent has a higher degreasing power. Let me tell you i produce liquid detergent, toilet bowl cleansers (harpic equivalanet), disinfectants like detol, water guard, cooking fuel and derusters for cars facing rusting parts. But i do them for personal use or when the need arises. I was chemistry student back in school and gathered my knowldeges from big companies like the then Hoechst, METCEM and D.O. Ramsey. So when i am talking, i know what i am saying. If you must venture into any of these, seek for nafdac approval cos when you are caught, you will go for it... That what i tell my students before proceeding on teaching them. But some do not require nafdac approval. The likes of cooking gel, car deruster will start you up. One of the fastest moving businesses is that of water guard. All am saying is mak sure you nafdac approval cos wen d raid starts, you might loose hundreds of thousands of naira all because of your carelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by gowaga68: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
Nice one.where can 1 get the book n vcd? Oh how about nafdac numb issue
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by peaceach: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2012
@ RIBECHI

please inbox your details, email n phone no to venapeace@yahoo.com.
i need to ask u some things related to this discussion if you dont mind.

many thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by joyceDE: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
Am interested where can I get d VCD n book n also need more details on hw 2 get d nafdac no. Dis is my add okoyeng59@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
i do not have them on cd but i have them on ebook. If you wouldn't mind pls give me a call to let you know how to get it. I like seeing people have financial freedom.

My number is 08088883045
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by PrinceUfe: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2012
For best practices in the production of liquid soap, bar soap, toilet soap and transparent soap, get it from www.productionpanel.com
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
ribechi: i am suprised at the way people peddle things like this. Why don`t you tell you readers about nafdac. What you people are talking about here is not liquid soap but liquid detergent. Detergent and soap are two different things that perform the same function though but detergent has a higher degreasing power. Let me tell you i produce liquid detergent, toilet bowl cleansers (harpic equivalanet), disinfectants like detol, water guard, cooking fuel and derusters for cars facing rusting parts. But i do them for personal use or when the need arises. I was chemistry student back in school and gathered my knowldeges from big companies like the then Hoechst, METCEM and D.O. Ramsey. So when i am talking, i know what i am saying. If you must venture into any of these, seek for nafdac approval cos when you are caught, you will go for it... That what i tell my students before proceeding on teaching them. But some do not require nafdac approval. The likes of cooking gel, car deruster will start you up. One of the fastest moving businesses is that of water guard. All am saying is mak sure you nafdac approval cos wen d raid starts, you might loose hundreds of thousands of naira all because of your carelessness.

In respect T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the above text, I A̶̲̥̅♏ putting together a comprehensive liquid detergent ebook material for all. Its intending coverage will include methods and starting cost. Depending on what information nafdac gives T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ me, I will let Ɣø̲̣̣U in on how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get nafdac approval. Stat glued T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ this thread.

Coming soon....
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by PrinceUfe: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you need everything on Soap production, detergent, liquid soap, industrial liquid soap, hair cream, etc., look no further, get over to

www.productionpanel.com
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by uchechrist(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wow
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
I am quite sorry for being so silent on this issue for long. I now have all that you require

I now have a standard reports on liquid detergent, cooking fuel/gel, car wash and their procedure. Like i said you must do your homework when it comes to nafdac issues.

I didn't include nafdac procedures cos it was becoming difficult for me to gather such information from nafdac. You can call me up and get your copy of each of these reports.

Thank you.
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Visocrate(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2013
NICE thread
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
For those of you who are still willing to buy the manual, you please do so by calling me on 08166234713 and I will be obliged to respond.
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by bestplanb: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
For best training on household products productions,visit.www.hotcake.tk
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by phemiay(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by jidowu84: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
ribechi: For those of you who are still willing to buy the manual, you please do so by calling me on 08166234713 and I will be obliged to respond.
@rebechi or what do u call ursef? U ar a big fool. Big one in deed. So u want to sell ur crap dats y u spoil n hijacked another person°s thread? Why don't u open or start ur own thread if u know u really want to help people? I hate people like u. @Powertechn God will bless u. Keep up d good job. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2013
jidowu84:
@rebechi or what do u call ursef? U ar a big fool. Big one in deed. So u want to sell ur crap dats y u spoil n hijacked another person°s thread? Why don't u open or start ur own thread if u know u really want to help people? I hate people like u. @Powertechn God will bless u. Keep up d good job. Tnx

Did I hear someone say something? I think being foolish here is disobeying the rules on the forum by directly insulting somebody. A̶̲̥̅♏ I the only who posted an update here? Why pick on me exceptionally? Let's see what happens T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ your account soon.
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by SGRACE1(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Producing Selling Multipurpose Liquid Soap (With #10,000 initial start-upcapital).Tuesday, May 14, 2013by SplendidSolo
The need for a high level of sanitation in our personal, family and community lives which helps us to remain healthy has given rise in the recent times, to the formulation of detergents, laundry, bar and liquid soaps of different ranges. The soapproducts are classified as daily need products and are in very high demand in almost all families. Because of the present upsurge in thedemand for the daily need soaps, a greater percentage of Nigerians are fast moving into business of production ofsuch products.http://gistofnigeria..com/2013/05/producing-selling-multipurpose-liquid.html
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by bestplanb: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2013
visit www.hotcake.tk now for free reports
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by bestplanb: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
for free report on productions visit www.hotcake.tk
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by bestplanb: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by ebose09: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
powertechn: Am giving out this report free of charge just to help some people out there to make ends meet and they have to start from some where..(NOTE:There are different methods of producing liquid soap this is step one out of 4 ways of producing Liquid Soap.I will be very brief.Now let's Roll...CHEMICALS & FUNCTIONS..(1).Nitrosol:Is a thicken agent..(2)Water Soluble Colour:To add colour to your production..(3).Formalin:Is a preservative agent..(4).Caustic Soda:Is a stain remover..(5).Soda Ash:It regulates Caustic Soda..(6).Sulphonic Acid:Is a foaming agent..(7).Perfume:Is a fragrance,it give your production nice scent..CHEMICAL FORMULATION..Please your soda Ash and Caustic Soda MUST be diluted in water for 24hrs before usage for effective result.To balance your caustic soda & Soda Ash(Measure One unit of your soda Ash into a container and add 4 units of water,leave for 24hours,the same step is applicable to your Caustic Soda.You can use anything as your measurement unit. PROCESS: Measure 50units of clean water into a clean bucket,add One unit of Natrosol into the water,Dissolve 1/10 of your colour in small quantity of water and pour into the water in the bucket and stir well.Dissolve 1/10 of Formalin in a small container pour it into the mix and stir,add two units of balanced Caustic soda into the mixture and stir well,pour two units of balanced Soda Ash to the mixture and stir well,pour 3units of Sulphonic Acid to the mixture,Dissolve 1/10 of your perfume into small quantity of water,now pour the perfume into the mixture.Stir very well.At this stage you have successfully produce liquid soap.It is advisable to use lemon fragrance,also note the steps these chemicals are arranged it is very important to follow the step,if you use number 2 for number 5,your production can lead to another thing please note.Also get hand glove,avoid body contant with these chemical,wash immediatly with water if body contant occur.Get a stick or this stick we use to turn garri when making eba,use it as your stirring stick.If you follow the step above you have just produce MAMA LEMON/MORNING FRESH DISH WASH.If you have any question/Enquirids you can call/Text :08055425118 or 08187497098..You can also get my Comprehensive hardcover book and Vcd video on how to produce the following for just #3,500 ONLY! (1).BLEACH..(2)HAIR SHAMPOO..(3)HAIR CONDITIONER..(4)AIR FRESHNER..(5)INSECTICIDE..(6)GERMICIDD.(7)BAR SOAP..(cool.CANDLE..(9) 3 STEPS OF MAKING LIQUID SOAP...BONUS:MARKETING AND PACKAGING STRATEGIES ON HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS WITH JUST #5,000 ONLY!WHERE TO MAKE ORIGINAL CHEMICALS.HOW TO GET NAFDAC NUMBER FOR YOUR PRODUCTS..FOR THE FIRST 20PEOPLE YOU WILL GO WITH MY PACKAGE PRODUCT & ADDRESSES OF PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS IN LARGE QUANTITIES...LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE ACT FAST!..Call/Text : 08055425118 or 08187497098.

I already know how to produce most of this product but I need link to people who will buy in large quantities I don't mind paying commission on every supply.
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by typearls(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nice report. You can Learn more on how to PRODUCE and PACKAGE more than 60 products like: Fragrances, body baths, Soaps and more.
http://typearls..com/2014/07/business-empowerment-july-edition-2014_4.html
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
ribechi: i am suprised at the way people peddle things like this. Why don`t you tell you readers about nafdac. What you people are talking about here is not liquid soap but liquid detergent. Detergent and soap are two different things that perform the same function though but detergent has a higher degreasing power. Let me tell you i produce liquid detergent, toilet bowl cleansers (harpic equivalanet), disinfectants like detol, water guard, cooking fuel and derusters for cars facing rusting parts. But i do them for personal use or when the need arises. I was chemistry student back in school and gathered my knowldeges from big companies like the then Hoechst, METCEM and D.O. Ramsey. So when i am talking, i know what i am saying. If you must venture into any of these, seek for nafdac approval cos when you are caught, you will go for it... That what i tell my students before proceeding on teaching them. But some do not require nafdac approval. The likes of cooking gel, car deruster will start you up. One of the fastest moving businesses is that of water guard. All am saying is mak sure you nafdac approval cos wen d raid starts, you might loose hundreds of thousands of naira all because of your carelessness.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ still very much available if you need help on starting up. Have a good night y'all.

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) by uokide: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
powertechn:
You are right my broda ,there are many people organizing seminars here and there without any product of their own and they don't know the nitty gritty of the business,i have products of my own in the market selling fast,so if you are interested join me in lagos anytime for one on one trainnig.Thanks
im i.terestd where is ur shop as in where i can get u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed / Wedding Tents (08185264049) marquee/canopy/pagoda Nigeria 4 sale n rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.