Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

10 Artists Needed Urgently - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 10 Artists Needed Urgently (1089 Views)

Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals / Alaba Mixtape Opportunity For 10 Artists / Promote your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Artists Needed Urgently by GBASKY: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]White Dove Entertainment ( The Breaker of all Limitations) the producer of Tomorrow Must wait, My Last Ambition and a hole lots of award inning movies is about to produce a bluck buster yoruba movie and cannot wait to start the audition of the movie is in need of ten (10) cast for the production of the movie . interested and aspiring artist should contact this number 08087125688[b]White Dove Entertainment ( The Breaker of all Limitations) the producer of Tomorrow Must wait, My Last Ambition and a whole lots of award winning movies is about to produce a bluck buster yoruba movie and cannot wait to start the audition of the movie is in need of ten (10) cast for the production of the movie . interested and aspiring artist should contact this number 08087125688[/b]White Dove Entertainment ( The Breaker of all Limitations) the producer of Tomorrow Must wait, My Last Ambition and a whole lots of award winning movies is about to produce a bluck buster yoruba movie and cannot wait to start the audition of the movie is in need of ten (10) cast for the production of the movie . interested and aspiring artist should contact this number 08087125688

(1) (Reply)

Audition For Upcoming Artist!!!! / Looking For The Right Link To Alaba Mixtape Promo Nationwide? All Street Djs / Producers Drop Download Links To The Song You Produced Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.