Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (15750 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Onye oma emeka nobody asked for your help,oka e si acho ife iga ekwu.

I thought as much!
Thank God you spoke your language!

Advice: Stop squatting on ur keypad. Use both ur fingers and ur brains. Thanks for checking my profile, anyway.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^Yeah I speak my language fluently and I'm proud of it,unlike you who doesn't even know your roots,useless bastard of a vagabond.

Give yourself some advice and go look for the cretin that fathered you,hopefully you may identify the cause of your imbe cility.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
Who is this Freecocoa sef.
Cry on NL today, talk rubbish tomorrow.
What comes to mind with that name...free food, free sex, free money, free time (jobless to the extent that you spread ur bile-rotten clits on every thread).
Cant you take a cue from the DG of SEC and get a career or a spouse....see NL cant marry u. Else u'd have opened ur ''hoopla and rahrah'' to our "legislooters".
Use your brain and dont die like a "Buridan A.s.s".
Anti-pulchitrude!
Post ur certificate!

Ouuccch
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by kenkruse: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
As emplyer of labour,I will take a third class graduate of Maths from a reputable university than most 2.1 in other courses where they are crowded in a classroom and copying each other in exam. Mathematics graduates so far have proved their worth in the labour market. I wont dwell much on this.

Young man your grade on paper shouldnt deter you, rather, it should spur you to work harder. You should be courageous enough to walk up to that employer and challenge him to employ you and see what you can do with your brain and not certificate. Many have proved their worth that way and are being promoted higher than their mates with 2.1

However, you need not be told that you have to get to masters degree via pgd with you grade. It worths your time.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Dsage1: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Freecoco,honestly ur 1st post on dis thread was vry bad&simply not a joke to me.But i like ur courage&boldness in respondng to all sort of insult trolled to u by guys,dat shows d level of ur boldness&ability to face a new challenge.Dose dat said she's jobless for being here always,shud know dat,each of us ar here for various purpose.@op,i tink u've already been answered by d fellow NL's.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
There is a huge difference between being funny and being damn right insensitive.... U re entitled to your opinion, anyway. As for the op.... If you let your class of result weigh you down then u are indeed the architect of your own misfortune.
Nigeria has left what you came out with to what you can deliver.
Like people have adviced, if you really have an interest iin computers then you could do your professional courses and get that job u deserve.
I salute the courage with which u have. Asked this question. I believe u know what u want and don't give up untill u get it.
Never mind those with wide mouths that come here spewing what they know nothing about. You will make it, just keep being the best at anything u choose to do.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
D sage: @Freecoco,honestly ur 1st post on dis thread was vry bad&simply not a joke to me.But i like ur courage&boldness in respondng to all sort of insult trolled to u by guys,dat shows d level of ur boldness&ability to face a new challenge.Dose dat said she's jobless for being here always,shud know dat,each of us ar here for various purpose.
Alright I guess what i intended came out wrong,thank you for your maturity,as for the ones insulting me,they don't know I'm not easily scared.

@OP,I'm really sorry for my comment,i honestly didn't intend to make mockery of your result,I just didn't know it would come out that bad,it wasn't planned,you see whenever i type with empty stomach my brain says something and my hand types another,I've eaten now and i see my wrong and i sincerely apologize so please forgive me*crying*

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Kingsleyinfo,I've apologized to the OP na is that not enough?what do you people want me to do again?should i open an apology thread and beg muki to put it on the front page?ha it haff do na.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ZEN(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
I have been a regular visitor to Nairaland for the past 1year (as a matter of fact hardly a day pass by that I do not visit),though a passive contributor.I strongly believe that I am a gentleman(but for this instance) as I find it difficult to speak ill or hurt anyone,not even my enemies.Having briefly described myself,I want to state loud a clear to all Nigerians and the world that if per adventure I Happen to meet this "FREECOCOA" child. i.e a wild cat drags her to my doorstep or she happens to play and wander to my flat and introduce herself.Believe you me I will give her the beating of her life and shove her to her mother(if she has one).I have never seen anyone dead or alive who is this full of shit.lack of home training is written all over her.What a waste of space on earth. @ OP(back to my normal self) pardon my little digression from your post.Believe you me I have friends who came out with sergeant(that's what we call a 3rd class bck then)and are good administrators,business men and managers right now despite coming out with a" sarge".The point I am trying to make here is believe in yourself and find areas where you can add value to the society not forgeting urself.ALL THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ZEN is that how serious the matter is?oga easy o please so you don't develop heart attack on COCOA's case wink and mind you in real life you can't beat me the way you described and go scot free,that's if you can win me in a physical fight sef cos you just lied now tongue,stop hating it will only make you more bitter.cheesy.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
ZEN: I have been a regular visitor to Nairaland for the past 1year (as a matter of fact hardly a day pass by that I do not visit),though a passive contributor.I strongly believe that I am a gentleman(but for this instance) as I find it difficult to speak ill or hurt anyone,not even my enemies.Having briefly described myself,I want to state loud a clear to all Nigerians and the world that if per adventure I Happen to meet this "FREECOCOA" child. i.e a wild cat drags her to my doorstep or she happens to play and wander to my flat and introduce herself. Believe you me I will give her the beating of her life and shove her to her mother(if she has one). I have never seen anyone dead or alive who is this full of shit.lack of home training is written all over her.What a waste of space on earth. @ OP(back to my normal self) pardon my little digression from your post.Believe you me I have friends who came out with sergeant(that's what we call a 3rd class bck then)and are good administrators,business men and managers right now despite coming out with a" sarge".The point I am trying to make here is believe in yourself and find areas where you can add value to the society not forgeting urself.ALL THE BEST.
Hahahaha
Please pardon her. She's still a student.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jaysan82(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Strangely,I find freecocoa's aggresive nature quite magnetic!!!I like girls like dat.but having said dat,ur reply 2 d Op's post was sooo out of place.ur grade in school is not proportional to wat u can make out of life.make good decisions,mix wit d rite people and pray 4 God's favor,shikenah
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^Why did you embolden that?jeeez some people take NL way to seriously,abegi let me go and attend to my husby jorh.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jaysan82(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Strangely,I find freecocoa's aggresive nature quite magnetic!!!I like girls like dat.but having said. dat,ur reply 2 d Op's post was sooo out of place.ur grade in school is not proportional to wat u can make out of life.make good decisions,mix wit d rite people and pray 4 God's favor,shikenah.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Onye oma emeka nobody asked for your help,oka e si acho ife iga ekwu.
haha

nne, mana ikwuteghi okwu izizi i gwara OP

mgbe m huru ya, otoghi mu ochi
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
jaysan82: Strangely,I find freecocoa's aggresive nature quite magnetic!!!I like girls like dat.but having said dat,ur reply 2 d Op's post was sooo out of place.ur grade in school is not proportional to wat u can make out of life.make good decisions,mix wit d rite people and pray 4 God's favor,shikenah
My last post before this wasn't addressed to you.

I've accepted my wrong and apologized to the OP still some people won't let me be,funny enough OP is not even deterred by that post,he's obviously interested in what he came here for.

OP once again,I'm really honestly,sincerely,remorsefully sorry,you'll go places and your result won't be a barrier,IJN amen.smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: freecocoa sorry that u had no fatherly fegure while growing up
cheesy,na wa o,the case don end na why are you people still on my case?chei NL everyone wants to shine by getting involved,well its allowed sha.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: freecocoa sorry that u had no fatherly fegure while growing up
Jisos, Seun should also give us "Dislike" tab na no be only "Like" sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot: haha

nne, mana ikwuteghi okwu izizi i gwara OP

mgbe m huru ya, otoghi mu ochi
Why didn't you just gwa'm ya direct instead of going the way you went?anyways aruo go'm OP to gbahara'm if he doesn't want to kwanu,onwero zi ife ozo mu ga eme.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
tongue jackpot grin what is own punk
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Ninilowo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Oga Seun to the rescue: Appply as a maths teacher at the Ambassadors College, Ota.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Why didn't you just gwa'm ya direct instead of going the way you went?anyways aruo go'm OP to gbahara'm if he doesn't want to kwanu,onwero zi ife ozo mu ga eme.
OP asibeghi na imejoro ya, so there may be nothing to forgive

er, amaghim ma m gwa gi ya directly i ga-aghota. I mana ufodu adighi a like open correction.

Chezo ihe n'ile a.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: tongue jackpot grin what is own punk
iti bolibo

i learnt you studied English in the university
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ninilowo: Oga Seun to the rescue: Appply as a maths teacher at the Ambassadors College, Ota.
hehehe cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
Jackpot,By now ekwesigo ima na i don't care about all the insults here,eziokwu onaghi eme mu anything so why should i care,this is like the least I've gotten sef,its just that I thought about it and see that OP nwere ike feelie offended or hurt by it hence the apology but as for the noneentities making noise thinking its insults,I'm just flexing with ha.cheesy

Me and you are cool dear cool
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Its really nice that you apologized.
Next time dont loose your repute anywhere you are. The fact NL is an ''anonymous-allowed'' site doesnt mean you should say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: now u made angry, i can teach u igbo grin
bro, drop dat your opera-minied chinko Nokia on the ground, jump 3ft and step on it

oyibo gi a na emem m na ahu Shooting Stars
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003: Its really nice that you apologized.
Next time dont loose your repute anywhere you are. The fact NL is an ''anonymous-allowed'' site doesnt mean you should say rubbish.
bro, nsi kpaa gi there tongue
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
actually i am using chnko n8, u are a real onye owo
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003: Its really nice that you apologized.
Err mm I apologized to OP not you o so you better don't get it twisted,if you want we can continue the fight but just not on this thread.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corona Secondary School, Agbara Tuition & Boarding Fees? / LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees / Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.