Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (62620 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by wirinet(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
God2man: Chambers 21st century dictionary defined INCUBUS (spirit husband)
" An EVIL male spirit which is supposed to have se.xual intercou.rse with sleeping WOMAN.
It defined SUCCUBUS (spirit wives) " Female EVIL spirit which was believed to have sexu.al intercour.se with sleeping MAN and so conceive demonic children"
So, i don't understand why people are saying Nigerians are religious or blah blah, spirit husbands are not real, if chambers 21st century dictionary can go further and give a good defnition of spirit husbands and spirit wives, then what other evidence do we need to authenticate the reality of these demons.
People should not come here and say what they know nothing about, many people have died as a result of the activities of incubus and succubus, marriages have been destroyed, untimely death, barreness, unable to marry, or marry the right person, demonic chidren, suicide, poverty, shame, disgrace, sudden death, evil marks,Joblessness, lack of favour, demotion, madness, and so on.
These are wicked spirits, they can be refer to as OVER MY DEAD BODY enemies, they are wickedly wicked, and badly bad.
To understand what i am saying clearly, MOUNT ZION DRAMA MiNISTRY produced a film; CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY, it is classical, go to Bible wonderland or any christian bookshop and ask for it, by the time you watch this film, you will be more than convince that they exist.

You need to pray hard before you can break the unkown covenant with them.
The only way is still quality repentance, do away with their loads, appropriate the power in the blood of Jesus, plead for the mercy of God, and of course, you need to go for deliverance.
God bless you. God2man.

You are making two critical mistakes in the above posts;
First you are giving your own interpretation to chambers dictionary definition of incubus, it says a demon supposed to have sexual intercourse with women and in no Way talk about husband, unless your definition of husband is every man, demon or even woman a woman have sex with. We all know what it means to have a husband or wife.

Secondly you did not bother to go deep into the real meaning and origin of incubus. Here is a wiki definition:

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon"wink is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[2]

Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings - generally during the night when the victim is sleeping

You see incubus and its female counterpart is a creature of ancient mythology ; sumerian, Greek and English mythology, just like Eros, Bacchus, Medusa and other spirits and demons. It does not connote anything in contemporary western society.
I still stand by my proposition that ancient societies were searching for explanation for bed wetting and the sometimes state of statis that grips people (especially the young), that affect people just before sleeping off or just before waking up in the morning. They came up naturally with a spirit or demon as the best explanation. But with the advancement of psychology and better understanding of the human mind, the demon incubus died a natural death in western societies as with all other demons, spirits and gods.
But in ignorant African societies, demons, spirits and gods are still the best explanation for most challenges and problems
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by sunkoye: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
so many things are happening in the spiritual world and very few we get to know and very very few we can understand. if not for God that curbs the activities of spiritual wickedness, the whole world would have been doomed. the bible said my people perish because they lack knowledge. people think such does not exist because they never had experience or learn from a close relative and see, most of these peep claiming city life are mostly involve! if you are familiar with the word of God, most of this spiritual things you will disern immediatley. every country i beleive has a spirit prince that direct her affairs. all this things we see around us are manifestation of spiritual realm activities(good or bad). have you ever reason why corruption has been so prevalent in nigeria? peeps, am not praising these demon but i know they are very powerful and systemic.see eph 6;12For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
Also, if you remember the book of daniel when the spirit prince of persia fought another powerful angel of God for 21 days intercepting daniels prayers from getting answered.
now, after the intervention of micheal, the angel now brought the answer. it was recorded that the invincible presence of the angel made the people that was with daniel fled with fears and hid themselves, and daniel that saw the angel fainted. peeps, this was the same angel that got detained by the spirit prince of percia. just imagine how powerful this things are. but thank God for the name of Jesus. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Olumogun: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
hummm!
I had gone through almost all the posting here.
As my people will say: "OMODE O MOGUN, O NPE NI EFO."
Simple Meaning; that babies do not understand spiritual things.

If you don't believe, that does not change anything.
If you believe, it is for you to take caution not to be enslaved.

Through the battles of the night (dreams), many have gone! a lot more are in bondage!
Those that are affected knows what they are passing through. you can call it infatuation, hallucination, psychological issue or whatever, no problem.

My simple prayer however is: may you not be overpowered by the power of the night (dream).

But for those who care, read through the following carefully:
You definitely need deliverance/counselling if any of the following is happening to you.
1. Do you eat/fly in your dreams?
2. Do you swim/see large rivers in your dreams?
3. Do you have sex with known/unknown faces in your dreams? Are you raped in your dream?
4. Do you get engaged, married, pregnant or breast feed babies in your dreams?
5. Are you attacked by or you are playing with certain animals like cat, rat, dog, snake, fish, snail etc in your dream?
6. Do you attend village meetings, parties, go to village square, or local markets in your dreams?
7. Do you see masquerades in your dreams?
8. Do you have incisions or ritual marks on your body? Have you slept in or eat in any shrine?
9. Do you offer yourself for spiritual bath in the river, or at road junctions, or at mid-nights?
10. Do you see, talk to, eat with or fight with dead relations/persons in your dreams?
11. Do you see yourself in strange mansions, palaces, old schools (wearing old uniforms)?
12. Do you experience repeated set-backs, broken engagements, or disappointments even when there is no reason for such?
13. Do you see yourself falling off mountain, cliff or ladder? Or someone taking away your seat in the dream?
14. Do you have any blood covenants with anyone? (it does not matter what you used in making it).
15. Are you dedicated to any gods or shrine? (those of us who are from traditional home/family should ask questions from the elders)
16. Do you have insatiable sexual urge/appetite? (sex is good within the godly limit)
17. Are you involved in illicit sexual acts like incest, sodomy, lesbianism, homosexual, rape?
18. Do you always hear strange voices talking to you or calling your name when alone/sleeping?
19. Are you always indecisive and confused?
20. Do your clothes, wears, money or valuable just disappearing from your house, only to re-appeared sometimes later?
21. Are you experiencing miscarriages after seeing red objects, cloths, pepper, or your pregnancy just disappeared?
22. Are you under any known/unknown curses?
23. Do people just hates you without reasons? Or you know you are a victim of rejection?
24. Is there any negative pattern that repeats in your life and family, e.g untimely death, diseases, poverty, or deformity?

I can go on and on, but like I say, some will say they don't believe. For those that see reason to ask for help, pls seek such help with your eyes open, else you end up getting into more spiritual problems.
God bless U all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by dekung(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ishilove: They are very real and very wicked I have a cousin who has been battling with one since she was thirteen and she is 27 now. What she told me was on the night before her thirteenth birthday, she saw a great crowd of people coming to celebrate with her. People whose faces she could not see,and by the following night the demon made his first appearance.
She has undergone deliverance several times,and on one occasion when I had the opportunity to be present at a session,I was apalled at what I saw. During its manifestation,the demon boasted that she was his "queen" and nothing could separate him from her. The demon has sexual intercourse with her in her dreams and it is the orgasms she experiences that wakes her up. He uses different faces to come,and even went to the extent of going to go and warn her boyfriend to stay away from his "wife". What amazed me the most was that when the demon tried to break her relationship in vain,it went to the extent of reporting her activities to her bf.
How? Everything she did was promptly reported by the demon. According to her bf,it even mentioned the names of her past boyfriends,some of who she had forgotten. Can u imagine?? Her bf called her and was like "Moyo,who is Gabriel Chiwendu?". My coz was so shocked becos this was a guy she dated bak way back in school for a very brief period. The tatafo demon had gone to lie to her bf that she was CURReNTLY cheating with the said Gabriel.
I am tired of typing else I would have continued,but the fact remains that they are very real and capable of causing great harm to their victims
This sounds like a story in African magic Yoruba. Complete BS

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2012
wirinet:

You are making two critical mistakes in the above posts;
First you are giving your own interpretation to chambers dictionary definition of incubus, it says a demon supposed to have sexual intercourse with women and in no Way talk about husband, unless your definition of husband is every man, demon or even woman a woman have sex with. We all know what it means to have a husband or wife.

That's a play on words my friend. But if you're saying its wrong to call them husbands and wifves because they are not married,I get your point. It takes two to tango. Bit theses demon spirit don't seek permission or consent. They claim ownership. So The marriage is illegal if that's your point. But it's one of their characteristics to claim pseudo authority or ownership.

You see incubus and its female counterpart is a creature of ancient mythology ; sumerian, Greek and English mythology, just like Eros, Bacchus, Medusa and other spirits and demons. It does not connote anything in contemporary western society.

The mythology is based on people real experience that time . And it still happens. Demons don't die.i think you should watch any programme where such demon spirit is being cast out. You will have. CHange of opinion.

I still stand by my proposition that ancient societies were searching for explanation for bed wetting and the sometimes state of statis that grips people (especially the young), that affect people just before sleeping off or just before waking up in the morning. They came up naturally with a spirit or demon as the best explanation. But with the advancement of psychology and better understanding of the human mind, the demon incubus died a natural death in western societies as with all other demons, spirits and gods.
But in ignorant African societies, demons, spirits and gods are still the best explanation for most challenges and problems

This is not bed wetting. I have met people who recieved money from these demons physically. I have helped some burn clothes such "spirit husbands " gave them. . Do you know what it means to see brand new clothes regularly supplied to you in a locked room.?. I have ministered to many and the spirits come charging at me. Saying "leave her alone she's my wife," and finally such spirt is commanded to leave in the name of Jesus . I've seen some ladies who started having substances like spem come out from under them in the process of casting such evil spirit out.

They don't allow their victims to get married, if they ever get married ,there will be constant fightings or no child birth. But the moment such spirit is cast out ,there will be suddend miracle of child birth.

3 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy:

Yeah, I already searched. They are basically just male and female names for these demons. Why would you say Nigeria is still in the stone age as regards this issue?

Because they are stone age beliefs. Do your research.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by wirinet(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2012
Joagbaje:

That's a play on words my friend. But if you're saying its wrong to call them husbands and wifves because they are not married,I get your point. It takes two to tango. Bit theses demon spirit don't seek permission or consent. They claim ownership. So The marriage is illegal if that's your point. But it's one of their characteristics to claim pseudo authority or ownership.

Thanks for your post, it is quite interesting as it is from personal experience and not from hearsay. But for puritans like us it is good to get our terms right. There is nothing like husband or wife in your description above. It should be termed spiritual sexual possession, abuse, slavery,exploitation anything but husband/wife. Even an illegal marriage has the consent and/knowledge of the affected persons, their relations or their societies.

Joagbaje:

The mythology is based on people real experience that time . And it still happens. Demons don't die.i think you should watch any programme where such demon spirit is being cast out. You will have. CHange of opinion.

Yes mythologies are peoples explanation for experiences and phenomena that cannot be explained or understood at that time. Remember there are demons, spirit and gods attached to each phenomenon like love, death, thunder, planets, fertility and thousands of others.
About programs purporting to cast out demons, I say at best they are inconclusive and at worst fraudulent as with the so called "miracles" which most times are unverifiable.
Joagbaje:

This is not bed wetting. I have met people who recieved money from these demons physically. I have helped some burn clothes such "spirit husbands " gave them. . Do you know what it means to see brand new clothes regularly supplied to you in a locked room.?. I have ministered to many and the spirits come charging at me. Saying "leave her alone she's my wife," and finally such spirt is commanded to leave in the name of Jesus . I've seen some ladies who started having substances like spem come out from under them in the process of casting such evil spirit out.

Please help skeptics like us understand what demons are, their goals and their nature. If they don't die then can they be born/formed/created? If they are immortal, then why do Christians waste their time attempting to destroy demons? Is merely casting them out not just recycling them? Even if they are casted into another animal, will the demon not be free to infect another person once that animal dies?
Also are demons strictly spiritual entities or they have the ability to materialize and interact physically with people and objects? Do they have sperm, egg, reproductive organs, stomach and other anatomical organs?
I also need you to explained if it is demons that is responsible for childlessness (infertility), diseases, madness, failed relationships including marriage, poverty, economic depression, inflation, earthquakes, death and all other physical and non physical phenomena.
Joagbaje:

They don't allow their victims to get married, if they ever get married ,there will be constant fightings or no child birth. But the moment such spirit is cast out ,there will be suddend miracle of child birth.

From the above are saying a couple that fails to have children should visit their pastor instead of a gynecologist?
More about these demons, how come that it is the African evangelical Christians that suffers demonic attacks more, even blacks in Europe and the US hardly report demonic attacks, but in Nigeria you have thousands of born agains coming our every crusade, night vigil and deliverance service to have demons cast out week in week out.
Sometimes I suspect there is a connection between being a born again and demon possession.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2012
Olumogun: hummm!
I had gone through almost all the posting here.
As my people will say: "OMODE O MOGUN, O NPE NI EFO."
Simple Meaning; that babies do not understand spiritual things.

If you don't believe, that does not change anything.
If you believe, it is for you to take caution not to be enslaved.

Through the battles of the night (dreams), many have gone! a lot more are in bondage!
Those that are affected knows what they are passing through. you can call it infatuation, hallucination, psychological issue or whatever, no problem.

My simple prayer however is: may you not be overpowered by the power of the night (dream).

But for those who care, read through the following carefully:
You definitely need deliverance/counselling if any of the following is happening to you.
1. Do you eat/fly in your dreams?
2. Do you swim/see large rivers in your dreams?
3. Do you have sex with known/unknown faces in your dreams? Are you raped in your dream?
4. Do you get engaged, married, pregnant or breast feed babies in your dreams?
5. Are you attacked by or you are playing with certain animals like cat, rat, dog, snake, fish, snail etc in your dream?
6. Do you attend village meetings, parties, go to village square, or local markets in your dreams?
7. Do you see masquerades in your dreams?
8. Do you have incisions or ritual marks on your body? Have you slept in or eat in any shrine?
9. Do you offer yourself for spiritual bath in the river, or at road junctions, or at mid-nights?
10. Do you see, talk to, eat with or fight with dead relations/persons in your dreams?
11. Do you see yourself in strange mansions, palaces, old schools (wearing old uniforms)?
12. Do you experience repeated set-backs, broken engagements, or disappointments even when there is no reason for such?
13. Do you see yourself falling off mountain, cliff or ladder? Or someone taking away your seat in the dream?
14. Do you have any blood covenants with anyone? (it does not matter what you used in making it).
15. Are you dedicated to any gods or shrine? (those of us who are from traditional home/family should ask questions from the elders)
16. Do you have insatiable sexual urge/appetite? (sex is good within the godly limit)
17. Are you involved in illicit sexual acts like incest, sodomy, lesbianism, homosexual, rape?
18. Do you always hear strange voices talking to you or calling your name when alone/sleeping?
19. Are you always indecisive and confused?
20. Do your clothes, wears, money or valuable just disappearing from your house, only to re-appeared sometimes later?
21. Are you experiencing miscarriages after seeing red objects, cloths, pepper, or your pregnancy just disappeared?
22. Are you under any known/unknown curses?
23. Do people just hates you without reasons? Or you know you are a victim of rejection?
24. Is there any negative pattern that repeats in your life and family, e.g untimely death, diseases, poverty, or deformity?

I can go on and on, but like I say, some will say they don't believe. For those that see reason to ask for help, pls seek such help with your eyes open, else you end up getting into more spiritual problems.
God bless U all.

To add to this insightful warning.

Do you breath regularly when you wake up from your dreams?
Are mosquitos always singing in your ears at night?
Are you unable to spend a whole day without the unquenchable need to drink water?
Do you wish you have more money than you actually have?

Please seek help if any of these happen to you. Only children will not understand spiritual things. Warning. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Pakavy(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2012
Didi Love:

Please tell this load of crap to a kindergarten class. Must people tie everything they cant explain to some sort of spirit or spiritual problem? Gabriel Chiwendu ko, Joseph Yobo ni.
man i use to share ur opinion but niw i no better.happend to somone i know and bliv me d mere thot of d sordid xperience givs me d creeps.is not somtlng u wul want ur worse enemy to xperience
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by cisse7575(m): 5:00am On Mar 19, 2012
spiritual husband or wife is so real. If you don't believe it, then you are on your own. And I always wonder why people take the wrong dimensions in solving this problem....Some churches, most especially the white garment, deceive people on this problem. I'm not here to talk against any religion, pleases.

Spiritual spouse is so real like i said. There is a spiritual covenant in it. And that's why it is so difficult to break. When I get chance again, I will try to tell how it all happens.

With prayer and fasting if you notice it at early age, like 10 to 13 years, it can be resolved and the victim must not always sleep in darkness and wear no black cloth. And if after 2nyears of fasting and prayer and sleeping under white bulb, this continue, you need to visit a good spiritual home.

Most churches and some spiritual homes will tell you that the covenant is broken. And believe me it is a lie. That's why you see people with this problem saying they have visited many spiritual home but all to no avail. This case is similar to a small child who is an Ogbanje(EMERE) whose parents had been deceived that the child is no more among the ogbanje, that she has been separated from them. It is a lie, no one can be separated from their spiritual club.

Like I said, it is similar to ogbanjes, the only solution to this problem is to appease the members(ogbanje), likewise for the spiritual spouse must be appeased.

Believe me, nothing can brake that covenant other than to appease the spouse, so that the spiritual spouse can go on his or her own and leave you.

For a clear clarification, we were created by Almighty God and made a covenant with him that when we come to this world we will do good things, and for over 40 years of age, you did nothing good, and you later realized, you need to appease God, the only way to appease God is to seek for his forgiveness (collateral for not doing what we promised)and you promise you will do good henceforth.

How to appease them? In any spiritual covenant concerning the spiritual spouse, there is always a spiritual collateral, but most often, people don't know. Please never believe a solution telling you that the spiritual spouse had been killed, or perhaps, been sent off with another spiritual force. It is not possible, they can only be appeased and they go on their own forever.... I will stop for now and I will talk more about it later....
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Enice(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2012
wirinet: The issue of spiritual spouses is an interesting one. I would want us to look at the phenomenon logically.
I want people who are more knowledgeable in spiritual affairs to educate us on the following questions;
1. Is it a doctrine of the Christian or Islamic religions or a stubborn vestige of out African Traditional Religion. I suspect it is from our traditional religions because I do not think there is any reference to spiritual spouses in the Bible or Koran, but has always been part of our traditional religions.

2. Why is it common among black Africans but rarely heard of in other societies like Arabia, European and even orientals.

3. How does the spiritual relationship work? Does the person who is involved have any say in who he/she is betrothed to? Is there a ceremony or an initiation; consciously or unconsciously? Also is there a whole family of spiritual family ie children, uncles, fathers, mothers, grandparents, etc.

4. What is the purpose of spiritual sex? Is it for spiritual procreation?

From my personal experience of wet dreams when I was younger is that it is a psychological state of mind. Out dreams reflect our obsessions, aspirations and inhibitions. It is very likely that a person who is sexually inhibited as a result of religious principles would most likely transfer his/her sexual fantasies to his/her dreams. The same thing applies to a person who lacks food and is obsessed with food, such a person would always eat food in his/her dreams.
Between the ages of 17 - 24, I was always dreaming of making love with women and so bed wetting was a serious problem. It got to the point I was wetting my pants up to three times a day. I was so disturbed that I seek medical advice. My doctor then (who happened to be my friends junior brother), laughed and told me not to worry, he said once I start having regular séx, the dreams and bed wetting would stop. And guess what, since I had been having regular séx, I had not had any wet dream.
That is my own personal experience with "spiritual wives", it might be different from others.
sir, you so hit the nail at the particular spot!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by kasonud(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Interesting
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
This is like an advert for TB Joshuas church, it has all the classic 419 peoples move, someone comes and with a problem, someone else comes after him and has all the answers, eg, these HIV cure 419 people who come for radio programs, someone comes and says he or she was revealed a cure for HIV in her dream then another person comes claiming to be infected with HIV clasic set up for mugu listeners. So sad nigeria, Spiritual husband ke? Someone like me would have been delusionally claiming that my ex husband was married to a spsiritual wife hence the reason for our break up. hahahaha, i no fit laugh, wicked minds will see demons every where, the word is moving forward and you are stuck in your darkeness, Goodluck and to all of you having sex in your dreams, enjoy ya fantasy abeg, Spiritual fire
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2012
^

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Youngsage: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ishilove:
sin is like food for spirit spouses,and when you fornicate or commit adultery,you strenghten their hold in ur life.
This is very true.
Sin gives the devil a stronghold in a person's life. It is only with true repentance and renouncement of sin such a person can obtain mercy and forgiveness from God; and thus command the devil to flee.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2012
[size=14pt]spiritual husbands are not real, by thinking about them and trying to believe they exist makes them real[/size]
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by cisse7575(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
n.oxide:
[size=14pt]spiritual husbands are not real, by thinking about them and trying to believe they exist makes them real[/size]

What you said is misleading. You must thank God that something like this has never before happen to you or anyone you know. It is better to shut up if you don't know about it. It is real, and people should visit a reliable spiritual home for a positive spiritual help.....

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by gugulezwe: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
I can see to a lot of people this sounds like a joke a myth an African superstition. It is real and alive just pray that you never experience to believe it. Every night of my life is sheer hell. I am an educated individual majored in Psychology and Freud's theory does not apply to what I am going through
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
gugulezwe: I can see to a lot of people this sounds like a joke a myth an African superstition. It is real and alive just pray that you never experience to believe it. Every night of my life is sheer hell. I am an educated individual majored in Psychology and Freud's theory does not apply to what I am going through

please share your experience with us.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by gugulezwe: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
I was somewhat tempted not share my experience, like the Nigerian idioms states matters of spirituality are not to be discussed with the young. It started in 2003 every evening my body would itch all over but in the morning I would be fine. Until one night I dreamt I was crossing a river and this thing came toward me pulled me into the water my body from waist down was submerged in the water. Using my upper body and hands I managed to hold on to the river bank and I was praying. I am Catholic, I was reciting the Hail Mary prayer and eventually it let go of me and I woke up. I immediately felt a movement between my legs and that movement has been with me ever since. I remember one day I was about to take a bath I poured bath salts into the bath and filled the bath with water as I was about to get in the bath salts had not dissolved but had formed the shape of a snake's head was I scared? Hell yes. If I sit still or lie down I feel it move all over my body I see it in my dreams,I see it in real life this transparent snake-like thing. I never sleep in the dark I always light a candle I never go to bed without praying. In my dreams I am holding a rosary and am fighting this man dressed in black. One night I heard a man's voice telling me that I am not the first toi experience this my name will go down amongst the priests of Saint Michael the Archangel who fights the snares of the devil. I have a prophetic gift I see things before they happen I dream about the heavens. I drem about the angels at some point I dreamt I was kneeling in front of Mary and praying to give me her strength, humility,love and compassion. I know it sounds like a blockbuster novel but the spiritual realm is alive. To be what I have been chosen I have to overcome this affliction pray like I have never prayed Beieve in God like my life depends on it no matter what I call him (God or Mvelinqangi in my language) he does exist.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
gugulezwe: I was somewhat tempted not share my experience, like the Nigerian idioms states matters of spirituality are not to be discussed with the young. It started in 2003 every evening my body would itch all over but in the morning I would be fine. Until one night I dreamt I was crossing a river and this thing came toward me pulled me into the water my body from waist down was submerged in the water. Using my upper body and hands I managed to hold on to the river bank and I was praying. I am Catholic, I was reciting the Hail Mary prayer and eventually it let go of me and I woke up. I immediately felt a movement between my legs and that movement has been with me ever since. I remember one day I was about to take a bath I poured bath salts into the bath and filled the bath with water as I was about to get in the bath salts had not dissolved but had formed the shape of a snake's head was I scared? Hell yes. If I sit still or lie down I feel it move all over my body I see it in my dreams,I see it in real life this transparent snake-like thing. I never sleep in the dark I always light a candle I never go to bed without praying. In my dreams I am holding a rosary and am fighting this man dressed in black. One night I heard a man's voice telling me that I am not the first toi experience this my name will go down amongst the priests of Saint Michael the Archangel who fights the snares of the devil. I have a prophetic gift I see things before they happen I dream about the heavens. I drem about the angels at some point I dreamt I was kneeling in front of Mary and praying to give me her strength, humility,love and compassion. I know it sounds like a blockbuster novel but the spiritual realm is alive. To be what I have been chosen I have to overcome this affliction pray like I have never prayed Beieve in God like my life depends on it no matter what I call him (God or Mvelinqangi in my language) he does exist.

Hysteria.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by gugulezwe: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
In the begining I was afraid of going to bed I would stay up all night feet soaked in holy water rosary on my head holding the bible. At times I would put the crucifix on my pillow and would wake up in the middle of the night to find it facing down. Overtime I learned to be strong in prayer although I am still afflicted I believe I am protected one day this too shall pass. I am not married, no child(had ectopic pregnancy and miscarried) its hard to keep a relationship was a professional now am not emplyoyed. One day I just walked out of my job. For those who think its Africans having a field day with their superstitious beliefs better think again be informed. Ignorance is not always bliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
gugulezwe: In the begining I was afraid of going to bed I would stay up all night feet soaked in holy water rosary on my head holding the bible. At times I would put the crucifix on my pillow and would wake up in the middle of the night to find it facing down. Overtime I learned to be strong in prayer although I am still afflicted I believe I am protected one day this too shall pass. I am not married, no child(had ectopic pregnancy and miscarried) its hard to keep a relationship was a professional now am not emplyoyed. One day I just walked out of my job. For those who think its Africans having a field day with their superstitious beliefs better think again be informed. Ignorance is not always bliss

After all your explanation, it is still hard to understand what exactly you are complaining about.

It works on feeble minds. It doesn't work with me.

Look for someone else to deceive.

And please try to get yourself laid from time to time. It helps a lot with some mild mental afflictions.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Zodiac61(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
I spend a lot of time wondering why Nigeria appears to be in the 2nd century, and then I read posts like this.
People spend a lot of their time worrying about "spiritual Husbands".
I cannot believe that we go in for crap like this.
The only people who benefit from nonsense like this are the pastors and imams who peddle such woo.
Time that should be spent on constructive things spent on "spiritual Husbands"
Can I get a spiritual wife with lots of real money grin grin grin
Only morons would believe crap like this.
I weep for Nigeria - hard to believe that this is the 21st century.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by gugulezwe: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
I thought such topics would attract anthropologists, biblical scholars and archaeologists to take the discussions to another level. Must we always read the Western literature Dan Brown et al or join Western forums to have meaningful discussions on matters of spirituality. To say a point of view is a load of crap and say nothing to substantiate your statement and worry if America or the UK does experience this is such a waste of airtime. I guess one can't go to a kindergarten class and expert to have a meaningful discussion on Karl Marx.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Princewell2012(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2012
naijasexy: I was reading an article just this morning about people who have had encounters with "spiritual husbands". These "spiritual spouses" according to the accounts given by these people, make it hard for them to get married, stay married and have babies with their physical husbands. They say the husbands/ wives from the spirit world visit them in their sleep and manipulate them sex.ua.lly. I dont know how true this is though I have heard a lot of people say they are affected by this same "affliction" so I would like to hear other opinions about this.

Some people think these dreams might be a result of psychological trauma while others think this is an issue that surely warrants a visit to an exorcist.

So, have any of you had experiences of this sort or at least know people who have suffered such?
Please share.

The article I read: http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html
yes there are spiritual husband and spiritual wife, I my self I had that experience before, but I thank God, iam free now, God deliver me from a spiritual wife. I was on the bed with my wife one day, when I woke up I saw another woman beside me on the other end of my bed she put her leg on top of my leg, so when I woke up and discorver this I shouted at her please get out of hear, she stood up and go out thrugh the door while the door was still lock, with fear all over me, I woke my wife, and told her what has just happen
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Anybody that reads extensively on Jinn from Islamic sources will not find these things puzzling.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
gugulezwe: I was somewhat tempted not share my experience, like the Nigerian idioms states matters of spirituality are not to be discussed with the young. It started in 2003 every evening my body would itch all over but in the morning I would be fine. Until one night I dreamt I was crossing a river and this thing came toward me pulled me into the water my body from waist down was submerged in the water. Using my upper body and hands I managed to hold on to the river bank and I was praying. I am Catholic, I was reciting the Hail Mary prayer and eventually it let go of me and I woke up. I immediately felt a movement between my legs and that movement has been with me ever since. I remember one day I was about to take a bath I poured bath salts into the bath and filled the bath with water as I was about to get in the bath salts had not dissolved but had formed the shape of a snake's head was I scared? Hell yes. If I sit still or lie down I feel it move all over my body I see it in my dreams,I see it in real life this transparent snake-like thing. I never sleep in the dark I always light a candle I never go to bed without praying. In my dreams I am holding a rosary and am fighting this man dressed in black. One night I heard a man's voice telling me that I am not the first toi experience this my name will go down amongst the priests of Saint Michael the Archangel who fights the snares of the devil. I have a prophetic gift I see things before they happen I dream about the heavens. I drem about the angels at some point I dreamt I was kneeling in front of Mary and praying to give me her strength, humility,love and compassion. I know it sounds like a blockbuster novel but the spiritual realm is alive. To be what I have been chosen I have to overcome this affliction pray like I have never prayed Beieve in God like my life depends on it no matter what I call him (God or Mvelinqangi in my language) he does exist.
What is troubling you is not a spirit spouse. Rather it is a demonic spirit from the marine kingdom. It has projected an arrow into your body that has become a stronghold, a point of contact for demonic oppression,that's why you feel something moving around your body. It also operates with the leviathan (serpent) spirit and it is bent on wasting your life,calling/ministry and destiny.

Go back to your roots,try to find out if there is an history of idol worship and ancestral family dedication to any idol. Find out how ur parents had you,critically examine ur family history and see if there is any strange pattern that is currently manifesting in your life. After that,drop your rosary and pray to God to direct you to a deliverance ministry for a series of serious deliverance sessions with anointed ministers. Don't wait around saying "this too shall pass" becos while waiting, your life will pass you by with nothing to show for the time spent here on earth. A wasted life is a tragedy.

"He (Jesus) has subdued principalities and powers, made an open show of them,disgraced them publicly and has triumphed over them". No matter how mighty the enemy be,God remains the Almighty. I wish you victory in this battle you are facing,in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by honeyfave: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
[/i][i][/b][b]

You are being afflicted by water spirit(witchcraft). You need to take your prayer life seriously. Forget about your catholic belief(Holy mary, praying to angel,rosary reading:whatever it's called)etc, Demonic power will waste your glory if u dont follow the doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ.Communicate to Almighty God through the name of Jesus christ and do a night vigil between 11pm to 3am. And look for a living pentecoastal church especially those one that missions on prayer and holiness living.

For your info, I was in bondage of evil power(witchcraft) before. My marriage was almost shattered.I prayed and cried day and night.I visited white garment church still the problem was compounding.(white church is no no go area,thats another story ) Last year a CAC pastor encouraged me to pray by myself and do night vigil that God will reveal the secrets of my battle for me.I met God in a new dimension, God communicates to me through my dreams and visions after series of personal prayers and night vigils.In the dream I saw the head of my warrior and other witches in the coven doing incantation on baby that i suppose to have in real life.I shouted Holy Ghost fire many times, my voice was above their incantations.I know all those monsters in real life,they are family members and their friends that we are feeding. Mattew10v36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household .

To cut the long story short, i'm now a mother of children. I conceived through the power of prayer without any fertility drug (I was on assistance reproductive tech for a year). God has been so faithful to me and my family.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Image123(m): 3:21am On Jun 19, 2012
gugulezwe: In the begining I was afraid of going to bed I would stay up all night feet soaked in holy water rosary on my head holding the bible. At times I would put the crucifix on my pillow and would wake up in the middle of the night to find it facing down. Overtime I learned to be strong in prayer although I am still afflicted I believe I am protected one day this too shall pass. I am not married, no child(had ectopic pregnancy and miscarried) its hard to keep a relationship was a professional now am not emplyoyed. One day I just walked out of my job. For those who think its Africans having a field day with their superstitious beliefs better think again be informed. Ignorance is not always bliss
this is quite sad. Well the good news is that Jesus came to set the captives free. It's written that for this purpose the Son of God was manifested.It is to destroy all the works of the devil in your life. 1John3v8.
Jesus is setting you free the moment you see this, but you also need to come out of that prison. you're a sinner, and you need to forsake your sins, as in FORSAKE. I'll be waiting for your reply.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 4:25am On Jun 19, 2012
honeyfave: [/i][i][/b][b]

You are being afflicted by water spirit(witchcraft).

Em madam,permit me to make one correction here. Witchcraft and marine spirits,though having the same father (Satan),operate on different levels. Marine demons are those demons who made the water their dwelling place when God cast them out of heaven during the first armageddon. Some landed in the rocks and became rock spirits,some in the forest and became forest spirits,the ones who landed in the water became water spirits. This latter category are among the most powerful of demons because of the simple reason that 70% of the earth is covered with water,and our bodies also cannot operate without water. These spirits are very stubborn,extra-ordinarily wicked and very very proud. In a confrontation between witches and marine spirits,the marine demons will have the upper hand becos the latter operate on a higher level in the demonic kingdom. They sometimes operate with creatures that dwell in the water,like fish, crocodiles, eels and of course,SNAKES. Now snakes are in a class of their own,but that is an explanation for another time.

What troubles the young woman above us is a marine spirit not withcraft power. Most times for these spirits to operate,they must have a legal ground to operate. When I say legal ground,I mean a ground on which they stand upon which us humans have knowingly or unknowingly given them. A convenant is a legal ground. An evil dedication is a legal ground. Sin is a legal ground. That is why I mentioned that she has to find out if there is any history of marine idol worship in her family or hometown,if her parents or forefathers dedicated her to any idol or if in the past she has had dealings with anybody possessed of the marine spirit or any other avenues that are acting as a legal ground and open door for the kind of oppression she is facing. Then she should set aside her rosary,denounce that open door and call forth the fire of God upon any power that wants to waste her life and destiny because in 1st timothy,God has translated us from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of his heavenly Son. Whatever wants to keep us in the bondage of darkness is wickedly wicked and badly bad and as such must not be handled with kid gloves.

It is written that we are a little lower than angels,that for those of us who believe in Jesus Christ,demons are subject to us and we have been given the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions. We have only one Mediator,Jesus Christ. Mary will not help you in this particular case. Demons will only bow down at the name of Jesus Christ, so sister gugulezwe,drop that rosary and start exercising your authority as a child of God. Take up the whole armour of faith to fight this battle to regain your right to a peaceful and fulfilled life to the glory of God. No matter how mighty the enemy be,God remains the Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by honeyfave: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Ishilove
Water spirit manifests itself as witchcraft in most cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.