Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103156 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2012
Wfmc/fbn.....hw long more...dis waiting is turning to be so unbearable,honestly man fit get HBP true true...let's dis people let knw our fate..plssssssss
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:06pm On May 27, 2012
For those who do not know, first bank is an organized set up and they have a time table for this recruitment.apparently they are following their timetable and there is nothing we can do about it than to wait patiently for the next phase. Hopefully it won't exceed next week.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 2:30pm On May 27, 2012
kennyone: For those who do not know, first bank is an organized set up and they have a time table for this recruitment.apparently they are following their timetable and there is nothing we can do about it than to wait patiently for the next phase. Hopefully it won't exceed next week.
though as much *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:56am On May 28, 2012
I wish we could have one representative of FBN or workforce on this nairaland so that they could know how anxious we are to receive our invitations for medicals or training from them, in fact boys can't sleep with the 2 eyes closed again o because their SMS usually enter phone in the mid-nights. I believe this week is my week of Joy and success...waiting! waiting!! waiting!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2012
@ bot4what, men this is one of the most anxious moments of my life. Its well my people.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:36am On May 28, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
I wish we could have one representative of FBN or workforce on this nairaland so that they could know how anxious we are to receive our invitations for medicals or training from them, in fact boys can't sleep with the 2 eyes closed again o because their SMS usually enter phone in the mid-nights. I believe this week is my week of Joy and success...waiting! waiting!! waiting!!!
I contacted a guy who claim to have a friend in workforce and according to the friend they've sent the result to first bank. If true then further correspondence should be from FBN.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 10:36am On May 28, 2012
@ KENNYONE, if your friend's information is reliable, that means those who received sms for contact update last week should be celebrating because I don't think they can ask us to update our contacts if they haven't concluded on our issues. Please house what do you feel? let's talk now and free our minds, I know God is at work, no cause for alarm!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2012
Lol....what do i feel??....like i am having high blood pressure!. ..... m so anxious
Re: First Bank Interview? by creamycharlie(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2012
Heart beatz...HBP....Anxiety....JEEZ!! Dis feeling is worse than having HIV
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2012
Well....normally...workforce should submit the results to FBN.....since FBN still has to go thru some bureaucratic jargons before they contact us, we berra keep our cool and prepare for what the job requires instead of getin into unnecessary anxiety....i think i will download some relaxation hypnosis off d internet so i can cope while d waiting lasts...lol
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2012
Its both relieving and HBP inducing to learn that the list has been sent to FBN, but don't any of us have somebody inside that can keep us abreast of happenings there. I can't wait to start this FBN job!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 2:47pm On May 28, 2012
Thot d same way too dat we've been taken.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:43pm On May 28, 2012
cnwokike: Its both relieving and HBP inducing to learn that the list has been sent to FBN, but don't any of us have somebody inside that can keep us abreast of happenings there. I can't wait to start this FBN job!!
it is the naija factor. Obviously there are but they won't talk. All they do is branch by read and go
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2012
My people, just got an info from a friend that FBN does serious scrutiny and goes as far as to the primary school to verify their employees' age. So if you have know you are a victim better start regularizing your position now!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:44pm On May 28, 2012
cnwokike: My people, just got an info from a friend that FBN does serious scrutiny and goes as far as to the primary school to verify their employees' age. So if you have know you are a victim better start regularizing your position now!!!
let them call us for documentation first

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 5:27pm On May 28, 2012
@ Cwoike, to say the fact, how many of us can vouch that he or she is actually 27 years old in February as requested by FBN? This is Nigeria where everyone has official age, even our Mr. President, so that is not a problem may God show mercy on us. But I'm still within the age bracket oooooo only some months above.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2012
Halleluyah oooooo!!! First Bank jst send me a success msg oooooooo!!! God i tnk you. Guys check ur inbox
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 6:33pm On May 28, 2012
y2kola: Halleluyah oooooo!!! First Bank jst send me a success msg oooooooo!!! God i tnk you. Guys check ur inbox
hope u r not cooking up this story Mr. Kola. anyway was it via sms or e-mail.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2012
eemmyyy: hope u r not cooking up this story Mr. Kola. anyway was it via sms or e-mail.

Am not bro! It wz via sms ooooo! Not too long ago!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 6:36pm On May 28, 2012
eemmyyy: hope u r not cooking up this story Mr. Kola. anyway was it via sms or e-mail.
they've started sending peeps messages though yet to get mine
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 6:37pm On May 28, 2012
I just got d fbn success message 2 bt it looked like it wasn't complete
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2012
In about 21 minutes ago, I got an SMS from First bank congratulating me on my success in the recruitment process. Below is the message
We are pleased to inform you of your success at the assessment centre stage of our recruitment process. We will come back to you with further details and your ii)your recruitment batch afterwards. Congratulations!
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2012
Congrats...was is d msg lyk...aw dose it read, share pls...for dose yet to receive let's kp hope alive if dis msg claim is tru..
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 6:48pm On May 28, 2012
Hey guys, tot to share this here...Today has been a wonderful day. Got three offers after 1 yr of waiting TODAY!!!
FCMB - GDP (presently doing Medicals)
LASAA

and this text now from FBN...
We are pleased to inform you of your success at the assessment centre stage of our recruitment process. We will come back to you with further details and your recruitment batch afterwards. Congratulations!

Glory to God!!!!!
Keep believing guys.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:19pm On May 28, 2012
FBN, God is watching you on HD
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 7:26pm On May 28, 2012
woow!!! just got mine now. @Kola, u r real bro., It seems it's in batches. Thank Godoo
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:37pm On May 28, 2012
GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I ALSO GOT THE SMS LIVE AND DIRECT FROM FIRST BANK THAT I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO MEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin...PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:41pm On May 28, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I ALSO GOT THE SMS LIVE AND DIRECT FROM FIRST BANK THAT I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO MEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin...PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
did u just rcv the message or among those that received earlier?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:47pm On May 28, 2012
I received the message at exactly 6:14pm...did anyone received earlier than this?
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 7:51pm On May 28, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
I received the message at exactly 6:14pm...did anyone received earlier than this?

6:18 pm
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
another sms from FBN...
Time rcvd 7:54
Batch 1-We are pleased 2 invite u 4 documentation &medical test as follow:Thurs 31/05/12. 8am.Venue:Admin Building,First Academy, Abebe Village,iganmu, Lagos.

Yaaaay!!!!
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 8:09pm On May 28, 2012
FBN hopefuls, time for testimonies. I just got invitation from FBN for documentation/medicals @ First Academy Village Iganmu, Lagos. On 30/5/12 time 8am. Share urs dear colleagues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.