Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? (4719 Views)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
I have friend(guy); who dates anytin (not gay). He dates babes of his age mate, under age and those who are well older than him. He dates low class n high level babes. To even crown it all; he even patronizes ash**wo! I'm sayin this for you to know how raw he is! Last week, he came to my house for an advice; which I don't ve answer to. He said he met a girl (a bread seller) whom he intend to sleep with without wasting much time on her. On the D ... DDay, she told him that she knows his intention and that if he ever tries of using and dumping her; she's going to kill him. He said sometin in her voice seems(real) that this girl is not threaten him @ all. So he stopped making the advances (dint bleep her)! The question the guy puts to me now is that ' had it being he bleepd her; will she actually kill him as threaten? Or is it just an empty bluff? He's still expecting my answer. Let me know ur (nairalanders) opinions and advice. Pls no comments from pervert as well! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by slimyem: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
this matter wey i dey read so...e get as e be o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
I'm confused as well!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
He's asking you to play 'God'.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
I wonder oooo! 'playin God' How would I ve known she meant evil or not? still waiting for an answer.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
You people want to force me outta NL with the kind questions una dey ask but God power pass una own.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by NerdyPoet(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
OK2NVME: Your friend is no pervert, he is just sowing his wild oats. If I were him I would have called her bluff and still phucked her (if she was cute and didnt reek of stench). Since January this year I have slept with 23 girls, 5 were ashies, 9 one nite stands , 3 were ex chics wantin some mo and the rest were in between ashies and one nite stands.
This way to HIV/AIDS,Grab your copy now --------angry

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP: Just because he may not have any personal standard for himself doesn't mean he's a pervert. Like OK2NVME pointed out, he's just "sowing his wild oats". You friend is just being a sëxual human being, that's all. As long as he's being safe about it, using protection, and isn't going around causing intentional harm to anyone then I see no problem with it. As for the girl, she may be serious. The only person who knows the extent of her seriousness is she. You friend has been warmed so if he likes, let him try to use the girl and dump her, then later on we'll hear about his pieces being scattered all over some road in Nigeria.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by rosefleurs: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Just because he may not have any personal standard for himself doesn't mean he's a pervert.

having no standard means you do not have boundaries. people without boundaries are untrustworthy and will do anything. i understand your attempt to excuse an hedonistic lifestyle away though. wink

what's with your ugly a,s,s font? grin Kidding, it makes you unique as a matafact. cool lipsrsealed
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
rosefleurs:

having no standard means you do not have boundaries. people without boundaries are untrustworthy and will do anything. i understand your attempt to excuse an hedonistic lifestyle away though. wink

what's with your ugly a,s,s font? grin Kidding, it makes you unique as a matafact. cool lipsrsealed

Hehehe, I like my ugly font lol. I kinda have a think for slab serifs so I like writing like this. I was on another forum that let's its users pick their fonts so when I came here and found that they didn't have that option, I started typing in my own font grin

Anyway, as for the OP's friend, I wasn't trying to excuse his actions, just thought I'd point out that he's just being human. I've known people who have slept with men and women of a high status yet those people they slept with were classless and manner less and I've seen people who have been poor or destitute yet they have been one of the most intelligent and well mannered people I have met. I personally don't think the OP's friend cares about these women on a personal level, he just wants to have his way and hit the road, which is fine. He's not obligated to stick around with or for anyone. But like you said, having no standard means you do not have boundaries. He may grow out of his lack of standard and he may not. For all we know, he may not have any intentions on ever wanting to pursue a relationship of any sort, or he may have a sexual disorder.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by bekay911(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
cool
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
OK2NVME: Your friend is no pervert, he is just sowing his wild oats. If I were him I would have called her bluff and still phucked her (if she was cute and didnt reek of stench). Since January this year I have slept with 23 girls, 5 were ashies, 9 one nite stands , 3 were ex chics wantin some mo and the rest were in between ashies and one nite stands.
Na wa ooo! Another s3x addict here! Thought; it was only my friend (addict). 23 girls in 2012 when we r still in march! Got a question for you; ve u eva been in this type of suituition before?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by mykejones(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
Jisos!!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: You people want to force me outta NL with the kind questions una dey ask but God power pass una own.
It's not want you think! what he intends sayin is that no one knows tomorrow except God. It is not a blasphemous speech.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
OK2NVME: a pervert is some one with a distorted or sick outlook on s@x. e.g. beastiality, homos, BDSM, etc. Hetro s@X IS GOOD S@X and the more the better. I have only had s@x for like say 29 -30 times this year, some couples must have had s@x more than me but becos they are monagous does that make me a s@x freek cos of the varying partners i had?

Heterosexual sex can still fall under perversion. Biased beliefs don't mean that your not a pervert, though I don't actually believe you're a pervert or a sex freak, you do posses biased notions on what perversion truly is.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: The only person who know the extent of her seriousness is she. You friend has been warmed so if he likes, let him try to use the girl and dump her, then later on we'll hear about his pieces being scattered all over some road in Nigeria.
Dat's is the risk I'm not willing him to take! No life afta death (no 2nd chance).
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by slimyem: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
uncle,the summary of this be say by december,you go don sleep with say....120 babes shey??
Welldone!
U deserve a trophy!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
phemi3: Dat's is the risk I'm not willing him to take! No life afta death (no 2nd chance).

Oh well, that's his problem. He clearly doesn't see an issue with it. He's been warned. Whether or not be wants to take note of that warning is up to him. All you can do is talk to him and pre-write his eulogy
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Oh well, that's his problem. He clearly doesn't see an issue with it. He's been warned. Whether or not be wants to take note of that warning is up to him. All you can do is talk to him and pre-write his eulogy
Can she really carry on with those threats? Will try to talk with him sha! Thanks.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
OK2NVME: i sent u a friend request
Do you think she wud accept ur friend request with all ur escapades(23 girls in march). I dnt think so, unless she's a pervert as well!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
you re beginning to sound like my friend; always angry when it comes to ladies. Pele tie!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
phemi3: you re beginning to sound like my friend; always angry when it comes to ladies. Pele tie!

Hehehehe

He seems wild,but trust me he ain't as wild as he portrays himself to be. wink

@ topic

Tell ur friend to calm himself down man, hes so promiscuous.

If I were to give an answer, I could scare d shitzzzz out of him by telling him paranormal stories, tell him some gals are witches and if he continues,he might end wiv 1.

Lastly Aids ain't film trick.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
phemi3: Can she really carry on with those threats? Will try to talk with him sha! Thanks.

Well if she said it, what's to stop her from actually doing it?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by ronkebp(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Oh!!! yes, she will surely kill him.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
it all depends on who that bread seller is. there are some crazy people out there who MEAN what they say, while many will say these words to bring the biatch out of you. obviously the biatch in your friend was QUICK to tell him to run for the hills, and thus expose the playa that he was.

as for his se[b]x[/b]ual habits, he is nothing more than a guy addicted to s[b]e[/b]x.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
ronkebp: Oh!!! yes, she will surely kill him.
I hope not! Why do you sound so precise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What She Saw On Her Ex Boyfriend's Status / If You Are My NL Girlfriend Come Let's Eat(viewers discretion ) / Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.