Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? (5484 Views)

Woman Stabs Her 17-year-old Nephew In The P*nis Over One Slice Of Cake / What Can I Get My One Year Old Nephew On His Birthday? / What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
The boy is turning 7 on sunday, and really disturbing me to tell him what gift I would bring for him on sunday, meanwhile, he has mini-laptop, a nitendo game, some other games, so pls consider those he has already when dropping your gift ideas, thanks.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by sasimalia(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
I always go for books or something educational for all school aged nephews n nieces. Thats all i got growing up n thats what i go for.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by razznaija(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Does he like planes, cars or boats? you can buy him a book about those things or you can buy him a race track set that you can build with him to create some bonding time. You can buy him a magic set or since he has a nintendo Ds/Wii you can buy a new game that you know he's going to like, or you can just check Google. Hope this helps.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by agiboma(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
how about a bicycle with a helmet for safety
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Fhemmmy: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ipod Touch . . . Good luck
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2012
Oh oh, you guys are so nice, thanks so much, thanks, books? He has lots of games books and stuffs like that, has a bicycle, a car, bike, etc.
Ipod touch? that really sound nice, never heard of that, pls can u throw more light and where it could be bought pls? thanks.

Another challenge is that we don't live together, he lives @lekki, I live somewhere on the island too, and my job and biz don't always give me time to go check on him. Honestly, they are two different nephews from two different brothers, one is turning 7 on sunday, another 12 by may...don't want them to cry again like the one that celebrated his last month 14 that I didn't get anything for cos of loads of activities plus travellings....thanks as you come up with more options, appreciate you guys alot, thnks.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Fhemmmy: 1:49am On Mar 17, 2012
jobfront: Oh oh, you guys are so nice, thanks so much, thanks, books? He has lots of games books and stuffs like that, has a bicycle, a car, bike, etc.
Ipod touch? that really sound nice, never heard of that, pls can u throw more light and where it could be bought pls? thanks.

Surprise him with it if you dont have time to go and see the kid and have it delivered.
It is sold anywhere you could get computer stuff.
I am sure even the parents of the kid will be jealous, you could get something really good at a rate of only 40K Naira and above.

For the 12 year old, get him an ipad even the first generation would do.

Good luck
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by eghost247(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2012
Customized Jersey with his name on it
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by SamMilla1(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2012
With Boko Haram on rampage, i think the best gift is a Gun. Just get him AK47. It is better than a mobile phone or shoes.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by ikooko(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2012
why not sport kits like
boxing gloves and headguide
a mini basketball set that in can hand in their compond.
a football, jersey and boot.
a baseball kits, swimming kits.
This will develop outdoor and sporting interest in children.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Jacobx007: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2012
Only ak47? Why nt wit grenade launcher? Hehehe.....Na u sabi! Abeg jare dat jersey wit his name on it is a good idea bt preferrably REAL MADRID jersey!
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by hunsu: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2012
U got brain+ u knw him better.so just think a little and stop disturbing us.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by achi4u(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2012
if una get swiming pole,buy them sub-marine boat and small short gun they type hitler used in ww11.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by maclatunji: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
chaircover: How about a day trip out to a museum, watch a film, some kids theme park or somewhere. You can make a big day out of it. It will give you time to bond and it wont be forgotten very soon.

Excuse madam, we will save the advice for our little nieces grin.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by maclatunji: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Get the boy an encyclopedia.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by maclatunji: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2012
Olutech: kids nowadays love Ben10 made toys and materials. A matured toy would be appropriate for him.

Thank God the Ben-10 madness has died down. Some people made a fortune from selling its branded items. I wonder what the next craze for kids will be.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by razznaija(f): 3:55am On Mar 22, 2012
maclatunji: Get the boy an encyclopedia.
Puhlease, this is not 1985 how many people have you seen using an encyclopedia recently and how many encyclopedias have you seen that have been published as recent as 2010? people have shifted to using wikipedia and ask.com incase you didn't get the memo winksmiley
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by dayokanu(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2012
Dry gin
Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Busybody2(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
What whiny brats, yank them by the hair to one of 'em Motherless babies homes to go and see 20 children striving to play with one toy cool

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Busy_body:
What whiny brats, yank them by the hair to one of 'em Motherless babies homes to go and see 20 children striving to play with one toy cool

Lol . . . that is funny but so true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / Finally Stopped Breastfeeding Him. Yayy! / See What I Saw On My Brother's Phone. I'm Absolutely Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.