Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? (6080 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
How do you deal with a jealous fiancee who calls you every time you are with friends and business associates questioning where you are and accusing you of being with girls ?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by xynerise: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
LeoMax: How do you deal with a jealous fiancee who calls you every time you are with friends and business associates questioning where you are and accusing you of being with girls ?
buy a cane for her. undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
xynerise:
buy a cane for her. undecided
Guy you will need to come rescue me then
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2012
LeoMax: Guy you will need to come rescue me then

Talk to her, after d talks if no changes, start cheating afterall u bin accused u might as well show her pepper. grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by CutestBarbie(f): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2012
Try Jazz If It Dnt Work? KILL her!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Killz3(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2012
Cutest Barbie: Try Jazz If It Dnt Work? KILL her!
undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2012
LeoMax: Guy you will need to come rescue me then

Lmao.....you are retarded
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by femmy2010(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2012
Convince her you can be trusted.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2012
@OP
communicate with her and show her that you aint doing anything dodgy......if she still doesnt trust you, dump her insecure asss. no need to waste time on someone who cannot value you for who you truly are.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by dasparrow: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
communicate with her and show her that you aint doing anything dodgy......if she still doesnt trust you, dump her insecure asss. no need to waste time on someone who cannot value you for who you truly are.

I agree with you.

OP
If she does not trust you, then there is no point being in a relationship with her. Trust is the foundation of any relationship. If there is no trust, that relationship is on its way down the drain.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by dsurrogat: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
U are lucky....what if the reverse is the case
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by joe4christ(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
[size=15pt]Kill her sharp sharp[/size] cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by DonXavi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Could it be that you've in the past betrayed the trust she had in you? You should try and earn that trust by making her know who you truely are.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by mojak: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
Such kind lady cant trust herself let alone of another person. Just carry her along and if she still adamant, i beg, find ur way before she go put rat poison in your food instead of love charm.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
My baby daddy has spoken,OP take his advice smiley.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by jeron1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
From experience,i will tell u to be patient, convince her and show her L♥√ع...she's jst insecured and needs assurance all the time...after u av done dis many times, the day she accuses u, shout for her and quarel wih her and end your call. Dnt pick her calls for like 24hours, she will come begging u...that was wat i did last two weeks and now i am free from all accusation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by temmy6996(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
wat if d person in que is ur sis?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by samosomz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Talk urself to her and let her understand. If remain a daft, dump her.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by bid4rich(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ladies are like that. Let her know that you truly love her. Communicatn in relationship is very important. Sit her down and talk senses into her, open her eyes to what you have done and assure her that she's the only one. If she cant trust you now, is it when you get married she wil now be trusting you?

After you have done ALL and she didnt change, i beg you run for your dear life before its too late.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Tos87(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Buy her sleeping pills and overdose her with it on Daily basis. grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by 2rutalk1: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
maybe she is looking for an excuse to COMMIT CRIME. It is a CHEATING strategy. Be smart before she shatters your heart.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by teewai27: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Simple.Dont marry her.she has a very low self esteem that will only get worse after ure married. Its better to split now dan later.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2012
U go fear advice na

Thinkin wat d op shld do oooo
I dey cm
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Piyke: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
LeoMax: How do you deal with a jealous fiancee who calls you every time you are with friends and business associates questioning where you are and accusing you of being with girls ?

I think you guys should sit down and have a long talk. Its possible that why she's acting this way is because of a previous relationship. Its important to get her to understand that u ain't doing anything dodgy. over-protectiveness from either guy or girl kills a relationship. make her understand this. Also find out why she thinks this way, cos the solution would differ depending on the cos. either way you'll need to explain, love her and help her get through it if shes willing. But if she is totally unwilling and adamant then you guys may need to consider pulling the plug than for one party to control the other.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by gulfer: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
d_surrogat: U are lucky....what if the reverse is the case
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. You mean if he was the one with the HBP. ehn..... cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by collinsfbi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2012

First of all, try and check yourself maybe you have hurt her once or probably it was due to her past experience with someone else. Sit her down and talk senses into her skull, let her realise you haven't done such before and you aint gonna do that no matter what. Let her realise how much you love her and reasons why you'll never cheat on her. If you really love her then let effective and regular communication be the first priority in your relationship. Let pple around you know her possible some of your friends and boss in the your office. I must tell you, 80% of women in general are like that. I was once in your shoe but I tried everything possible to gain her trust and today I am happy and free. Call her regularly and if possible always talk to her on BB even when you at work, always let her know your whereabout. If you can do this regularly for just 2months, you will gain her trust and she will relax and won't bother you. Take it or leave it, that is women for you,

Gbammm over and out
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by CutestBarbie(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
temmy6996: wat if d person in que is ur sis?
ma Sis Cnt Do Such Shit!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Leyelyzo: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2012

Na to become VIP for kirikiri be dat
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Leyelyzo: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
Drag her go Rehab. Centre
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Hunkyimage(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Tos87: Buy her sleeping pills and overdose her with it on Daily basis. grin
kiss
Tos87: Buy her sleeping pills and overdose her with it on Daily basis. grin
hahahahahahahahaha,nnah u self,nna u de work 4 rehab? na insecurity dey wori ur fiancee.. i'll suggest u two meeting a counsellor 4 best advice.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by CutestBarbie(f): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
Leyelyzo: Drag her go Rehab. Centre
waste Of Money On sm1 daht aint Worth it Beta Stil Drag Her Go Zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Shall Visit A Brothel 2nite! / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.